Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity If you have a good heart able to pairbond and feel empathy and love, you WILL get screwed over by foids; even as a decent-looking famous rockstar

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Examples:

Paul McCartney from the Beatles getting ghosted by a foid:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsjTO0yZQjk

"...I will lose my mind, if you won't see me..."

"...Though the days are few, they're filled with tears
And since I lost you it feels like years
Yes, it seems so long, girl, since you've been gone
And I just can' go on if you won't see me..."

John Lennon getting lied to, cucked and led to suicide by a foid:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtC_l4kz7yw

"...You are tearing me apart when you treat me so unkind..."

"...But when I saw him with you, I could feel my future fold
It's so easy for a girl like you to lie
Tell me why..."

"Did you mean to break my heart and watch me die...?"

John Lennon getting cucked and ghosted:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgFo9STa70E

"...I tried to telephone
They said you were not home
That's a lie
'Cos I know where you've been
And I saw you walk in
Your door
I nearly died
I nearly died
'Cos you walked hand in hand
With another man
In my place..."

George Harrison's wife left him to go for his best friend, who, surprise surprise, was abusive and cheated on her multiple times:

Incubus's Brandon Boyd left in pain and ignored by his partner:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNuCGqwYbVE

"You could see me reaching,
So why couldnt you have met me halfway
You could see me bleeding
But you could not put pressure on the wound
You only think about yourself.
You only think about yourself.
You'd better bend before I go
On the first train to Mexico
You could see me breathing
But you still kept your hand over my mouth
You could feel me seething
But you just turned your nose up in the air
You only think about yourself..."

Brandon Boyd again, regretting his relationship with a foid who sounds cluster B where he did a lot of things for her but only received back nagging and being left (very likely ghosted) by her:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXeCRBj9YBo

"...Spotty stain of I'm okay, you're not okay
Yes, men too could be on the rag..."

"...Will anything ever be good enough for you...?"

"...The ride's over, did you enjoy yourself?
The ride's over, fairing well?
Not on my time..."

"...It isn't fair to mention, but it awes the crowd
Your fictional, plastic alibi
So take another hit, steal another line
Did you ever meet a leech who was good at goodbyes?
When you were down, I always picked you up
Why didn't I recognize that everything was never fine?
I'm kicking myself that I shared spit with you
So fuck yourself and fuck this bleeding heart of mine..."

There are certainly thousands of examples more, but those were the ones in my mind for now. Foids deserve their dumb hybristophilia, because violence and abuse is the only language they understand. If you're not violent and abusive, they'll almost invariably disrespect and possibly cuck and leave you. Foids are sick in the head and shouldn't be in a place of taking decisions or have a say in anything remotely important. This was a well-known fact for millenia but modern feminist-enabling cucks think they know better.

Last edited:
Tbf Linda McCartney was one of the few true 10/10's on this planet

>decent looking

I think this is the problem

If you get into a relationship with a foid looking for love, kindness and living happily together you're gonna get brutally screwed. Foids only want materialistic things from relationships. As long as they're getting those things they might give you some love and affection as well but the moment those materialistic goals are in danger the foid will either dump you or if she can't for some reason she'll turn you into her cuck that she milks and hates with her guts.

Did you see what happened to Tupac? Started as a woman respector and it only got him into trouble

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU57z1Y1m38

I love how blacks get a pass to be blackpilled and speak the truth concerning foids and the liberals can't say shit because muh retarded opression tiers.

>decent looking

What you mean? Still not Chad?

Kurt Cobain had a Chad face and still got a lot of shit from his crazy slut of a wife. She played a major role in him ending up killing himself.

If you get into a relationship with a foid looking for love, kindness and living happily together you're gonna get brutally screwed. Foids only want materialistic things from relationships. As long as they're getting those things they might give you some love and affection as well but the moment those materialistic goals are in danger the foid will either dump you or if she can't for some reason she'll turn you into her cuck that she milks and hates with her guts.
Even if nothing at all happens they can cuck and leave you overnight, especially nowadays.

I'm 100% sure all of the men mentioned in this thread had loving, caring personalities, because dark triads can't produce beautiful music like that. Dark triads and cluster B people in general are demons who don't feel any positive feelings or possess artistic sensibilities (just look at the musical taste of your typical cluster B foid, even Negative XP made a remark about it on ther most famous song), they only produce suffering and pain for themselves and especially others.

Last edited:
Kurt Cobain had a Chad face and still got a lot of shit from his crazy slut of a wife. She played a major role in him ending up killing himself.
Still not perfect
Screenshot 20210118 212729

Cope. Her eye area is from a ubermensch.
It's so fake I can't tell what's a glob of paint and what isn't.

Seriously she fucking scares me with her looks. Drumpf is based for securing her at all being the fat, greasy, wrinkly, cheeseburger mongrel he is though.

Positive canthal tilt hunter eyes only look good on men. They look too masculine and aggressive on women, women look better with gentle-looking, neotenous eyes like this:

Last edited:
I agree, a genuinely kind-hearted and gentle man will be eaten alive by these modern day feminist harpies, which is why it's better to be hard hearted and equipped with a ruthless state of mind when dealing with these females.

I agree, a genuinely kind-hearted and gentle man will be eaten alive by these modern day feminist harpies, which is why it's better to be hard hearted and equipped with a ruthless state of mind when dealing with these females.
Very well-put my friend.

One has to get fully blackpilled and fully accept that AWALT. It's very difficult to accept it, but it might save your life.

Also, even fiction harpies are way more gentle and nice than modern foids.

Sounds about right - kindness gets obliterated in this clown world.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n59EJrbsq5s

"Eu já não sei mais
I don't know anymore
Por que vivo a sofrer
Why I live suffering
Pois eu nada fiz
Because I did nothing
Para merecer
To deserve it
Te dei carinho, amor
I gave you affection, my love
Em troca ganhei ingratidão
In exchanged, I got ingratitude..."

"...Não sei por que meu Deus
I don't know why, my God
Sozinho eu vivo a penar
I live alone, grieving..."

"...Vou me embora agora
I'm leaving now
Vou embora pra outro planeta
Leaving to another planet
Na velocidade da luz
In the speed of light
Ou quem sabe de um cometa
Or maybe of a comet
Eu vou solitário e frio
I go, lonely and cold
Onde a morte me aqueça
Where death can warm me
Talvez assim de uma vez
Maybe this way, once and for all
Para sempre eu lhe esqueça
I can forget you forever"

This is what happens when you genuinely love a foid and treat her well :feels::feelsree:

@trying to ascend @Blackpincel @PotatoTomato @Tenshi @Edfech

Last edited:

"Eu já não sei mais
I don't know anymore
Por que vivo a sofrer
Why I live suffering
Pois eu nada fiz
Because I did nothing
Para merecer
To deserve it
Te dei carinho, amor
I gave you care, my love

I don't know why, my God
Sozinho eu vivo a penar

"...Vou me embora agora
I'm leaving now
Na velocidade da luz
In the speed of light
Or maybe of a comet
Eu vou solitário e frio
I go, lonely and cold
Onde a morte me aqueça
Where death can warm me
Talvez assim de uma vez
Maybe this way

This is what happens when you genuinely love a foid and treat her well :feels::feelsree:

:feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

Dark triad/thugmaxxing is law

Merdalher tem que levar porrada às vezes, senão ela perde todo o respeito por ti e troca-te por um gajo mais dominante
Triste realidade do sexo feminino

What is "get screwed over" mean? Cheated? Treated like shit? Both? Then you can't make a rule. From all the relationships in my family, no things like this happened. Only once the other way around. What doesn't mean that they are relationships which I deeply envy.

edit: Incubus! I probably didn't hear any song of them for at least 12 years. Teen memories.

Last edited:
What is "get screwed over" mean? Cheated? Treated like shit? Both?
Yeah, cheated, disrespected in general.

From all the relationships in my family, no things like this happened. Only once the other way around. What doesn't mean that they are relationships which I deeply envy.
Lifefuel I guess, but statistically, they're more likely than not convenience-based relationships, ngl.

edit: Incubus! I probably didn't hear any song of them for at least 12 years. Teen memories.
Tbh! I listened to Incubus a lot when I was a late teen to my early 20s, then for some reason I stopped listening to it but now I'm doing it again, it's very good tbh ngl. Also, now I understand English enough to fully get the lyrics. Lots of brutal stuff, really soothing to know even Chadlite rockstars suffer on the hands of foids.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqIMj-8Dq7U

Yep women's empathy levels are incredibly low to simply non existent.

Yeah, cheated, disrespected in general.

Lifefuel I guess, but statistically, they're more likely than not convenience-based relationships, ngl.

Tbh! I listened to Incubus a lot when I was a late teen to my early 20s, then for some reason I stopped listening to it but now I'm doing it again, it's very good tbh ngl. Also, now I understand English enough to fully get the lyrics. Lots of brutal stuff, really soothing to know even Chadlite rockstars suffer on the hands of foids.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqIMj-8Dq7U

I limit myself with Christian music and worship music and keep worldly music almost to zero. (after the last euphoric Ben Howard binge I was a bit sad inside)
And even though God changed also my taste in music I can say, that Incubus is still good stuff. But I don't get the hooked up, totally flashed and immersed feeling anymore, which is not bad, because I know the joy of God is greater. For me, the understanding is also better now. As a teenager all English lyrics were: "wayheycomeyeahheymelovealllheyyesnwhaulolfefso"
I've listened to "Morning View" and "Make Yourself" again once now, and that should be about it.

BTW, do you think Lucifer lost his musical talent after his darktriadmaxxing, so to speak?

"Eu já não sei mais
I don't know anymore
Por que vivo a sofrer
Why I live suffering
Pois eu nada fiz
Because I did nothing
Para merecer
To deserve it
Te dei carinho, amor
I gave you affection, my love

I don't know why, my God
Sozinho eu vivo a penar

"...Vou me embora agora
I'm leaving now
Na velocidade da luz
In the speed of light
Or maybe of a comet
Eu vou solitário e frio
I go, lonely and cold
Onde a morte me aqueça
Where death can warm me
Talvez assim de uma vez
Maybe this way, once and for all

mfw when never having a loving gf to listen to some pagode with me while having passionate sex :cryfeels:

525866_feelsbadman-pepe-the-frog-brazil-png-download.png

I limit myself with Christian music and worship music and keep worldly music almost to zero.
Mogs me. I listen to that as well but I admit I'm too much invested in worldy music styles.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQdcEnzhTh4

And even though God changed also my taste in music I can say, that Incubus is still good stuff. But I don't get the hooked up, totally flashed and immersed feeling anymore, which is not bad, because I know the joy of God is greater. For me, the understanding is also better now. As a teenager all English lyrics were: "wayheycomeyeahheymelovealllheyyesnwhaulolfefso"
I've listened to "Morning View" and "Make Yourself" again once now, and that should be about it.
I take it you have been a Christian for many years, right? I hope God keeps changing me for the better as well.

BTW, do you think Lucifer lost his musical talent after his darktriadmaxxing, so to speak?
That's a very interesting question, but I don't know tbh. Dark triads don't tend to be very good at writing music since their scope of emotions is much more limited than that of a non-dark triad person; also, they're obviously not as sensitive. But some exceptions might exist. Maybe he delegated it to other unclean spirits who inspire those worldy artists, who knows.

mfw when never having a loving gf to listen to some pagode with me while having passionate sex :cryfeels:

I like pagode a lot, but avoid listening to it much nowadays because the lyrics stir romantic feelings in me. I mean, it can be good to remember that even famous musicians who are much better-looking than me suffer because of foids as well, but pagode is a whole other level tbh. The lyrics are way too codependent and sad.

The style of foid I prefer don't tend to be into pagode either. I remember going to a rock event with a friend, and there was pagode playing on the other side of the street, at a bar. We entered the rock event just to approach, and then bounced back to the bar to chill and enjoy the music, kek. The bands playing in the rock event were mostly like Avenged Sevenfold (it was really popular back then), I don't really like it tbh.

I take it you have been a Christian for many years, right? I hope God keeps changing me for the better as well.
5 Years. I think growing and transforming is also partly due to us. Sometimes change comes without our want or even against it and against our intention, but often it is cooperating.
For me, it was a combination of radical zealous change as a new convert to leave all the world behind me (like Lot and not like his wive) + a wrong, more fearful, but intuitive discipleship-style of self-suffering and sacrifice (food, music, warmth, bonds to parents), where I forbid me comfort and pleasure (the approach is not totally wrong, but can lead to: Col 2:18,23 - and eating disorders, when eating become your only pleasure) + a zeal to follow the Spirit in everything (which also was partly motivated by more or less consciously thinking of salvation by lordship/discipleship despite arguing for faith-alone also in the first half of my time in faith) which gone together with a higher sensitivity of the Spirits guidance + God's changing of desires and pleasures, where music without worship feels bland and chaotic music repulsive or tiresome. Or that the peace I have is disturbed.

And some other general insights:
1. He is the source of living water.
Jer 2:13 for my people have committed two evils: they have forsaken me, the fountain of living waters, and hewed out cisterns for themselves, broken cisterns that can hold no water.
2. 1.Joh 2:15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
3. 2.Kor 10:5 We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,
It is hard to take every thought captive when it bypasses some filter in your mind through music.

Very well-put my friend.

One has to get fully blackpilled and fully accept that AWALT. It's very difficult to accept it, but it might save your life.

Also, even fiction harpies are way more gentle and nice than modern foids.

View attachment 402574
tfw no harpy qt gf

it's fucking over for pagodecels :cryfeels:

@Mainländer is the most advanced scholar on the darktriadpill

Kek, I don't think I am, but thanks. It's just that that's the pill that I find the most brutal of all.

How can you possibly respect beings that are disgusted by niceness, caring, etc, and get pussy tingles for mass murderers and other violent criminals?

Nietzsche said you have to learn how to despise to be able to truly know how to respect. I absolutely despise foids who reward monstrous behavior with sex and love. Deep down, I want to believe no all of them are like that, but it's very tough to given the massive evidence, both scientific and empirical, I have been exposed to.

Brutal classicrockpill. I've noticed a lot of rock lyrics just scream simp. Like layla for example. I prefer the ones which focus more on our internal struggles

Kek, I don't think I am, but thanks. It's just that that's the pill that I find the most brutal of all.

How can you possibly respect beings that are disgusted by niceness, caring, etc, and get pussy tingles for mass murderers and other violent criminals?

Nietzsche said you have to learn how to despise to be able to truly know how to respect. I absolutely despise foids who reward monstrous behavior with sex and love. Deep down, I want to believe no all of them are like that, but it's very tough to given the massive evidence, both scientific and empirical, I have been exposed to.
We share the same sentiments.

Unlike with other pills. This ones bitterness you never get used to.

Especially brutal when you see a innocent looking foid behaving cutesie. Only to find out whats behind that facade by seeing her drool over the first psychopath they see.

This dishonesty is yet another reason for the dispicable and stomach sickness feelings foids induce

Brutal classicrockpill. I've noticed a lot of rock lyrics just scream simp. Like layla for example. I prefer the ones which focus more on our internal struggles
I like songs about being fucked over by foids up to a point. Those songs by the Beatles for instance are cool. But 90s pagode is way too much, the lyrics are so codependent, detailed and sad it ruins your mood tbh. Also some are cucked.

For me personally, the best lyrics are the ones about day to day little things like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCrs2K5ZEUs

I'm also a fan of nonsensical lyrics like those of early FF:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xzZNfenLZ4

You can see he picked the words that sounded the best with little regard to meaning, this is very cool because a good melody trumps good lyrics IMO.

Last edited:
Tbf Linda McCartney was one of the few true 10/10's on this planet
Did you see what happened to Tupac? Started as a woman respector and it only got him into trouble

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU57z1Y1m38

>decent looking

Uh yes? She looks like a fucking Morlock from the 2002 remake of The Time Machine
It's so fake I can't tell what's a glob of paint and what isn't.

Seriously she fucking scares me with her looks. Drumpf is based for securing her at all being the fat, greasy, wrinkly, cheeseburger mongrel he is though.
Sounds about right - kindness gets obliterated in this clown world.
:feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

Dark triad/thugmaxxing is law
Merdalher tem que levar porrada às vezes, senão ela perde todo o respeito por ti e troca-te por um gajo mais dominante
Triste realidade do sexo feminino
What is "get screwed over" mean? Cheated? Treated like shit? Both? Then you can't make a rule. From all the relationships in my family, no things like this happened. Only once the other way around. What doesn't mean that they are relationships which I deeply envy.

Yep women's empathy levels are incredibly low to simply non existent.
She honestly disgusting with a rotten peepee
tfw no harpy qt gf

it's fucking over for pagodecels :cryfeels:
Bluepillers: 6

What the fuck?... :feelstrash:

Being a good person dries the pussies of many women.