Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you have a "oneitis", please read this

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
It is pathetic.

I mean, I'll give the high schoolers here a pass. We know that your prefrontal cortex doesn't fully mature until your early 20s, so you're impulsive and your decision-making isn't rational and it's hard to overcome society's innate bluepill conditioning. But there's a certain age where something isn't really cute anymore, and it's just really fucking sad, like being a ponyfag. Having a oneitis is one of those things.

You are just pointlessly torturing yourself.

Oneitiscap

How can someone here can possibly be this delusional?

Here's my advice to any adult here who has a oneitis: snap out of it.

I mean, reality is going to give you a swift and painful kick in the balls sooner or later, so why delay it? Go tell your oneitis how you feel about her and see whether she gets Chad to beat you up or files for a restraining order. :feelskek:

Yep it's delusional at best

I know my oneitis is gagging on Chad’s dick as we currently speak but there’s something special about that whore that lets her live rent free in my head

I know my oneitis is gagging on Chad’s dick as we currently speak but there’s something special about that whore that lets her live rent free in my head
:feelskek:

DM me a picture of her

:feelsbadman:

Cucks me.

when i was in my first year of high school, i had a huge mega oneitis, but after a couple years of discovering blackpill ideologies myself, then formalizing them by discovering incel communities, the delusions go away.

op is right, having a oneitis beyond high school just isnt right.

Having an oneitis is fucking cucked ngl

I never had a oneitis in my entire life. The only one's who fall for the oneitis crap are low t "men", I guess I'd understand having a oneitis for a Stacy but the majority of men who have a oneitis are for plain fucking Janes. Normal men would fuck almost any women, having a singular fixation on just one women is not normal. Having a oneitis is literally one step removed from being a SIMP, only thing left for you to do is hand over some of your income to her without the benefits of a GF and all the disadvantages of it.

Last edited:
I stalk girls on Instagram, that’s my extent of ‘oneitising’ but I stopped a while ago

I stalk girls on Instagram, that’s my extent of ‘oneitising’ but I stopped a while ago
Oh of course there's nothing wrong with stalking a foid on Instagram.

Haven't had oneitis since I was 16.

Let them learn the hard way. OP is not exaggerating or making it up when he says AWALT, you oneitiscels will learn the hard way.

Trust me.

I used to have a oneitis. Her rejecting me and running off with tyrone is why i came here

My mental health deteriorated really fast after see my oneitis, naked, sucking the dick of a professor inside a empty classroom and getting ready to get fucked by him back in 2012. After that, the only women I trust are my mom and my aunties, while all other women I just avoid talk for more than 5 minutes so I don't lose my temper and kill them like I kill pigs or chickens when I'm in the countryside.
I don't see women as human begins anymore and I'm devoid of any feeling of guilt about what I talk or do to them.

I'm not even sure how you can develop a oneitis unless you're actively interacting with her as a friend.

i didn't know anything about this phrase up until now that i searched it in google.
i should confess that i had oneitis for every 2 years of my life , started from 8 till 21.
thou i tried many other girls in between if it doesn't conflict with the principle of this phrase.
and they were usually the nearby stacy / gigastacy where i lived.
i had issue accepting the fact that why on earth this should be impossible , i had a feeling that i can do it wish i didnt had.
i could have probably find myself someone if i would put that effort on average/ugly girls.
imagine i would draw their portrait to impress them :(

my entire mindset on simps has changed. It think simps are great. Maybe not great, but I see them more as a tool to oppress women than anything else. I think if simps were more successful more often, women would be less biased toward Chads and other thots. Women need more stalkers to live in fear, and to live subserviently to men. It's not about helping men, it's about oppressing women.

Last edited:
How did you meet that oneitis?
At work. This was back when i was still blue pilled and approachmaxxing. I was coming off a string of rejections but i thought nawalt and i tried approaching her. She didn’t outright hate my guts so of course i thought that was a good sign. I did get to hang out with her once but she used me for food. She stopped talking to me after that. But that didnt stop me from simping in ways that i am too ashamed to admit. I even asked this foid to have sex with me at one point jfl. Of course she said no.

At work. This was back when i was still blue pilled and approachmaxxing. I was coming off a string of rejections but i thought nawalt and i tried approaching her. She didn’t outright hate my guts so of course i thought that was a good sign. I did get to hang out with her once but she used me for food. She stopped talking to me after that. But that didnt stop me from simping in ways that i am too ashamed to admit. I even asked this foid to have sex with me at one point jfl. Of course she said no.
Brutal. Sometimes the worst thing you can do as an incel is try.

Remember that your oneitis has been creampied by Chad several times. Think of the moment Chad is ejaculating inside of her and tell me that she's still innocent and pure.

Remember that your oneitis has been creampied by Chad several times. Think of the moment Chad is ejaculating inside of her and tell me that she's still innocent and pure.
That is a lot of unnecessary detail.

I wrote an explaination to the contact I discussed. She marked it as seen. I am still hopeful, since perhaps she is occupied or trying to take the time to compose a clear reply.
It is pathetic.

I mean, I'll give the high schoolers here a pass. We know that your prefrontal cortex doesn't fully mature until your early 20s, so you're impulsive and your decision-making isn't rational and it's hard to overcome society's innate bluepill conditioning. But there's a certain age where something isn't really cute anymore, and it's just really fucking sad, like being a ponyfag. Having a oneitis is one of those things.

View attachment 413518

I mean, reality is going to give you a swift and painful kick in the balls sooner or later, so why delay it? Go tell your oneitis how you feel about her and see whether she gets Chad to beat you up or files for a restraining order. :feelskek:

I wrote an explaination to the contact I discussed. She marked it as seen. I am still hopeful, since perhaps she is occupied or trying to take the time to compose a clear reply.
:feelskek:

That forum user 1234 guy is obviously trolling and tbh I think he's hilarious

It is pathetic.

You're acting like it's a choice.

We just naturally fixate on those we feel connections with ,even if it's something like "she lives next door to me" or "she waits at the local diner" or "she sits in front of me" or "she's my coworker" or "I see her at the local library a lot"

View attachment 413518

I mean in theory there is a "most wonderful girl" out there (better than others) and being "most chaste" just means "chaste relative to other foids"

But odds are that 1 in 6 billion girl better than all other girls won't happen to be around you.

Admiral just needs to tweak his language and say that he thinks she seems slightly quieter/smarter/kinderindustrious/modest/chaste based on the average female he encounters, which is fine to say.

I mean, reality is going to give you a swift and painful kick in the balls sooner or later, so why delay it?
Go tell your oneitis how you feel about her and see whether she gets Chad to beat you up or files for a restraining order. :feelskek:
TBH have about four oneitises over the years whose FB/YT still check every year or two.

Despite one getting married, one hating me, one having sex life with rockers, etc

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
glad it's an obvious larp tbh, this would be too sad if it was real

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This guy is pure gold

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This guy is pure gold
Do you think that I am joking? I have no friends. I hobbycope alone in my room. I have severe oneitis for my former classmate. I desperately want to see her again.

Do you think that I am joking? I have no friends. I hobbycope alone in my room. I have severe oneitis for my former classmate. I desperately want to see her again.
Yes, I think you are joking.

There is no way you have more than 50 days here, you are still bluepilled at the point of believing your oneitis is a pure girl

oneitis is one of the worst things that can happen to an incel male. a chad who catches oneitis can fuck it away, while all we can do is live with the pain.

The man in me wants to forget, he sees the fault in his oneitis, she wasnt the princess he thought she was. The man in me wants to server all ties, wants too see her fail, wants to forget. However the boy in me will always remember her. There is nothing like your first crush,that shit is pure, it’s beautiful, it’s a slice of heaven, you’ve imagine your whole life with this one person. When they reject you it is as if reality itself came crashing down. The first girl is pure love (or what you think love is), every girl after the first, you don’t love them you just want to fuck them. Even years after high school I still remember her. Emotions are powerful at that age and many experiences are imprinted onto our mind till the day we die.