Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you have autism people don't want you

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
Think of all the karen groups that are against vaccines because they say they cause autism.

Recently PETA said that milk causes autism

Your parents would have wished that you didn't have autism, and this means that you would have had a different personality, also society in general treats autism as a mental problem, but it is something much more than that, depression, anxiety etc are illnesses that you can get, but autism is actually a part of your personality, something that you carry since you are born, people literally feel that your personality is broken, my mother literally said that she wished there was a cure, and it was probably one of the things that has hurt me the most

:feelsbadman:

autistic is the worst thing a person can be. its the lowest of the low. for the simple reason that, in this society, social skills and status (and by status I dont mean money, I mean the kind of status chads have) are everything, so if you can't socialize you're worthless. the fear mongering about things causing autism is because people knows this at a subconscious level, and knows that having an autistic child is their biggest fear because its like having a worthless child

autistic is the worst thing a person can be. its the lowest of the low. for the simple reason that, in this society, social skills and status (and by status I dont mean money, I mean the kind of status chads have) are everything, so if you can't socialize you're worthless. the fear mongering about things causing autism is because people knows this at a subconscious level, and knows that having an autistic child is their biggest fear because its like having a worthless child
Man,how do you be autistic and still make it? I want to be rich if not socially successful at least. Fuck this

Man,how do you be autistic and still make it? I want to be rich if not socially successful at least. Fuck this
i dont think im autistic, or at least im not diagnosed, but its not rule out either. but i dont have great social skills for sure, and they used to be a lot worse

being rich is a cope bro, the only way to be successful is to be chad and that's genetically determined

i dont think im autistic, or at least im not diagnosed, but its not rule out either. but i dont have great social skills for sure, and they used to be a lot worse

being rich is a cope bro, the only way to be successful is to be chad and that's genetically determined
Yeah its a fucking cope, everything is cope, cope till you fucking rope. At least cope in luxury

Yeah its a fucking cope, everything is cope, cope till you fucking rope. At least cope in luxury
it is what it is brocel

the real luxury is to experience what it feels like when a foid has a crush on you, to be asked out, and to have a loving gf and feel like you're popular and nice to be around. having money is a cope for hardworking cucks

If you're autistic, it's important to avoid interacting with normal people at all costs. You don't want to become the next Christian Weston Chandler.

If you're autistic, it's important to avoid interacting with normal people at all costs. You don't want to become the next Christian Weston Chandler.
I’d rather be severely autistic like Chrischan rather than just normal, at least then your out of reality

I guess PETA want's babies to become manlets.

I know an autistic guy who was in my classroom, he had chad features, a wide jaw, blue eyes, could grow a beard, etc he was easily a 7'5/10 and he's 20 now and has never had a gf just because of his voice, he's a nice guy but his voice I guess is a complete turn off for women

I guess PETA want's babies to become manlets.
tbh

the establishment wants men to be as pathetic and low T as possible in general
I know an autistic guy who was in my classroom, he had chad features, a wide jaw, blue eyes, could grow a beard, etc he was easily a 7'5/10 and he's 20 now and has never had a gf just because of his voice, he's a nice guy but his voice I guess is a complete turn off for women
shit man, brutal voicepill

the voicepill is brutal, along with the dickpill

That’s stupid money matters @BlkPillPres

That’s stupid money matters @BlkPillPres
man dont bring @BlkPillPres into this again lmao we already had an argument the other day

of course having money is better than not having it, its just not a real measure of success or happiness, that's all im saying

man dont bring @BlkPillPres into this again lmao we already had an argument the other day

of course having money is better than not having it, its just not a real measure of success or happiness, that's all im saying

1. You have to be a fucking retard if you think women "liking you" is a greater measure of SUCCESS than being rich. I don't know what dictionary in your ass you pulled your definition of success out of, but success based on EVERY context I've heard it mentioned, has a lot more to do with money and resources than your romantic life

2. Happiness is subjective, its an illusion, happiness has never and will never be a dependable criteria for judging the worth of your choices in life, and I find it ridiculous that an incel of all people can't recognize this

You do realize that there are literal cucks that are happy being cucks right?, its their fetish, they enjoy it. Does their happiness validate the worth of the decision to be a cuck?

Does being a cuck stop being self detrimental and pathetic because some men are HAPPY doing it?

That's the problem with people like you, you base everything you think and do off of subjective criteria, most importantly, how you FEEL (which is why you are so hung up on women being attracted to you)

Satisfaction matters way more than happiness, and by satisfaction I mean specifically PHYSICAL SATISFACTION (as in physical pleasure and relief)

One can be happy in life even when they aren't satisfied, based on their perspective of what they truly value. There's too much variability in the way humans think for happiness to be dependable criteria

I doubt you would ever betabuxx, well guess what, there's a man who is happy to do it and feels proud for being given the chance to

Last edited:
A lot of you on here aren’t autistic. You’ve just been isolated so long and gone without human interaction that you’re socially retarded. Stop claiming mental illnesses that you don’t have to make people feel bad for you. That’s what normies do. Have some self respect

A lot of you on here aren’t autistic. You’ve just been isolated so long and gone without human interaction that you’re socially retarded. Stop claiming mental illnesses that you don’t have to make people feel bad for you. That’s what normies do. Have some self respect
Whoa, I'll take your word over the two psychologists who informed me I was on the spectrum. Thanks internet, now I have the right to enjoy life as a neurotypical person!

anyone have that video with the autistic kid screaming and kicking and his hot big titty mom hugs him from behind so he stops

1. You have to be a fucking retard if you think women "liking you" is a greater measure of SUCCESS than being rich. I don't know what dictionary in your ass you pulled your definition of success out of, but success based on EVERY context I've heard it mentioned, has a lot more to do with money and resources than your romantic life

2. Happiness is subjective, its an illusion, happiness has never and will never be a dependable criteria for judging the worth of your choices in life, and I find it ridiculous that an incel of all people can't recognize this

You do realize that there are literal cucks that are happy being cucks right?, its their fetish, they enjoy it. Does their happiness validate the worth of the decision to be a cuck?

Does being a cuck stop being self detrimental and pathetic because some men are HAPPY doing it?

That's the problem with people like you, you base everything you think and do off of subjective criteria, most importantly, how you FEEL (which is why you are so hung up on women being attracted to you)

Satisfaction matters way more than happiness, and by satisfaction I mean specifically PHYSICAL SATISFACTION (as in physical pleasure and relief)

One can be happy in life even when they aren't satisfied, based on their perspective of what they truly value. There's too much variability in the way humans think for happiness to be dependable criteria

I doubt you would ever betabuxx, well guess what, there's a man who is happy to do it and feels proud for being given the chance to
This is borderline bluepilled tbh and a turbocope :feelsseriously:

IDC about "every context you've heard it mentioned" because I don't care about what other people thinks or society's expectations or standards. I simply couldn't care less. I hate society, I think their rules and expectations are retarded, and I don't live by them.

Whether something will make you happy is literally the only reasonable criteria in order to make a choice. Like what else am I supposed to act on. Other people's definition of success? jfl

There may be variability in the way humans think or whatever, but there's something that separates happy from unhappy people across the board, and that is social validation. Social validation is the only thing that matters and what everyone or almost everyone lives for, one way or another. And the deepest, most real and most direct forms of social validation are experiencing the feeling of having a girl get a crush on you, having a loving girlfriend, and overall feeling popular and like people thinks you're cool to be around. But mainly the part about being successful with women. Everyone who doesn't have that and claims to be happy is actually just coping, which is not the same. MGTOWs, those cucks you mentioned, betabuxers... They're all coping and their life isn't even close to a Chad's. This is a very important part of the blackpill. Being blackpilled isn't only about realizing that women only care about looks, but also about realizing that, if you're not Chad, it's over and you might as well rope. It's brutal but sugarcoating it would be a COPE.

Ik it sounds cucked that women determine our worth, but it is what it is. Women determine the difference between chad and incel, so yes, they determine our life's worth. Also because, what else is there to life anyway? Moneymaxxing? COPE. Family? Most incel's families suck. Friends? jfl cope, they don't give a fuck about you. The only thing that can make your life worth living is a romantic relationship that isn't betabux, for the reason that it is the deepest form of a connection with someone else, and only connections with other people matter in life (see my above paragraph about social validation).

Last edited:
my mother literally said that she wished there was a cure, and it was probably one of the things that has hurt me the most
:cryfeels:

My stacy sister is a popular musician on iTunes and Spotify, and uses me and my autism as an example of worst case scenario. My parents are ashamed of me, and only acknowledge her on their social media.

It becomes even worse if you lack intelligence. I am so fucking bad at everything i've attempted.

Shotgun1

Think of all the karen groups that are against vaccines because they say they cause autism.

Recently PETA said that milk causes autism

Your parents would have wished that you didn't have autism, and this means that you would have had a different personality, also society in general treats autism as a mental problem, but it is something much more than that, depression, anxiety etc are illnesses that you can get, but autism is actually a part of your personality, something that you carry since you are born, people literally feel that your personality is broken, my mother literally said that she wished there was a cure, and it was probably one of the things that has hurt me the most
I've known this since birth since I am autistic. We were fucked since conception and there's no cure since autism is genetic and would need CRISPR-like DNA manipulation to even try to fix. It's over, fellow robots.

As far as I understand the main difference of autism is that you have trouble reading facial expressions, body language and nonverbal communication.

A side effect of this is a feeling of disconnection from the world due to not being able to communicate nonverbally.

funny cuz allergic to milk and stil have autism

funny cuz allergic to milk and stil have autism
They hate us simply because of the way we qreq born and I reject that. my mind has declared war with the world subconsciously

Either be tall & attractive or put all your focus into something that will get you acclaim for being good at something cool.