Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have bad eyesight, wear contact lenses

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Bad vision is an obvious sign of bad genetics. If you wear no form of corrective lenses, your eyes will turn inwards, ruining the asymmetry of your already asymmetrical face. Glasses are clunky and awkward looking, and are an instant indicator that you are genetic scum.

Contacts will hide your genetic weakness from the public. However, they are a pain to start and continue wearing. First, your eyes have to adjust to opening to put them in, and to having them on your eyes and inside your lids. Also, you have to put the lens flat on the eye, or else it will irritate the shit out of them. Also, you cannot allow any dust or wind to get in your eyes, as they are already being worn down by the lenses themselves. You cannot rub your eyes either, as the lenses will become dislodged. At best, your eyes will be uncomfortable. At worst, your lenses will fall out. If they do fall out, the material will cause them to stick to the ground. Pulling it off will result in tearing apart, rendering them unwearable. You cannot go underwater without closing your eyes. The water will break apart the seal, and your contact will float out. Worst of all, contacts only comfortably go in if you've had a full nights rest. At worst, you won't get them to fit in comfortably. At best, your eyes will tire even faster. For this reason, you cannot pull allnighters with contacts

It's over for chads with glasses

Eyes turning inwards? Also the fixing for myopia is to stop looking at low distance things, with contact lenses or glasses your eye will continue to degenerate.

no thanks bro
I love my glasses and contact lenses seem like a pain in the ass

This is why I LASIKmaxxed. Bad eyesight runs in my family, but I hated wearing glasses and didn't want to deal with contact lenses for the rest of my life.

One of the best decisions I've made.

Problem partially solved by wearing corrective sunglasses ouside at day

if you have an ugly eye area, i'd suggest glasses tbh

It's over for chads with glasses
Quite the contrary. In fact, Chads will wear glasses to job interviews "to seem more intelligent"
no thanks bro
I love my glasses and contact lenses seem like a pain in the ass
You do you. I agree that contacts are a pain.
if you have an ugly eye area, i'd suggest glasses tbh
This actually worked for one of my incel friends. Even better are sunglasses with prescription lenses.
but you look like a nerd with glasses
This. Before I got contacts, my teacher compared me to McLovin :feelskek: Absolute suicide fuel. Tbh, I should've made McLovin my username.
giphy.gif

Yeah, I hate my glasses. Instant reduction in both SMV and status, I don't mind it that much though since it's over either way.

I talked about this irl once and got told that it's good because it "gives you a bigger challenge to get over and therefore makes you a better person", jfl at that useless child IQ cope tbh. It's like having to run 150m in a 100m dash and calling it an advantage over an opponent who is running the normal 100 meters.

I look like absolute turd -1/10 without them, no thanks.

I talked about this irl once and got told that it's good because it "gives you a bigger challenge to get over and therefore makes you a better person", jfl at that useless child IQ cope tbh.
8RaPKrbjRqpA2J4iyFqNMMjJgoP5YAGWW2K960hDKEs.gif

I talked about this irl once and got told that it's good because it "gives you a bigger challenge to get over and therefore makes you a better person", jfl at that useless child IQ cope tbh. It's like having to run 150m in a 100m dash and calling it an advantage over an opponent who is running the normal 100 meters.
loled hard thx

I want to look as bad as i can. This is my fuck you to society. Make ugliness great again

There needs to be a more appropriate solution to permanently fix the problem.

I'm a little bit nearsighted, but idgaf and just dont wear my glasses. Maybe if I'm out walking on a trail or something but otherwise I just put up with things looking slightly blurry.

I wanted to get contacts but my eyes are too fucked up. I need thick bifocals or I'm blind. Genetic shit.

I wanted to get contacts but my eyes are too fucked up. I need thick bifocals or I'm blind. Genetic shit.
I always wondered why you wore those glasses

Chad can use his glasses to look nerdy.

My eyes look like shit so I prefer wearing glasses.

I am planning on wearing lenses when I will start working full time, I am too big of jew to spend my money on them atm. And actually I would love to have laser surgery but it sounds scary so Idk.

Tried to get contacts but the seller got fed up with me because I couldn't put them on my eyes kept blinking and freaking out :feelsrope:one of my eyelids looks fucked up too, glasses till death it is.

I am planning on wearing lenses when I will start working full time, I am too big of jew to spend my money on them atm. And actually I would love to have laser surgery but it sounds scary so Idk.
View attachment 107154
Get those color changing ones if you have brown eyes

They are expensive, mine are around $300 a year. But they do boost my confidence in my appearance. And i also have better vision with them than I do glasses.
Tried to get contacts but the seller got fed up with me because I couldn't put them on my eyes kept blinking and freaking out :feelsrope:
Happened to me too, I cried in frustration. I finally got them in after 45 mins of trying. I remember being so excited to go back to school with my new look. Unfortunately, I only had one pair, as the rest of my pairs were still shipping to me. I ended up dropping one of my lenses down the drain, and had to go back to school with my glasses :feelsbadman: However, I got my contacts a week later, and people said I looked alot better. This is when I became bluepilled and thought that I was goodlooking.

chads can pull of glasses easily