Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you have brown eyes you are subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Of course my mom has beautiful green eyes but I got to be born a subhuman with subhuman brown/black eyes.

It's over.

Is there a eye color surgery that works? anything? if you have brown eyes. YOU ARE SUBHUMAN.

ScreamsInternally

Last edited:
Cope everything is bones and hair. Eyecolor is cope.

No girl will give a fuck about his eyecolor.

Cope everything is bones and hair. Eyecolor is cope.

View attachment 134877

No girl will give a fuck about his eyecolor.
nice cherrypick, go photoshop many brown eye incel/normie to a light color eye, HOLY FUCK TRANSOFMRATION TO CHAD! and if u go to a chad and transform with their eyes in photosohop to brown they legit og down like 3-4 poitns. ITS SO FUCKING OVER FOR POOSKINS LIKE ME WHY COULD I GET MY MOMS GREEN EYES!

nice cherrypick, go photoshop many brown eye incel/normie to a light color eye, HOLY FUCK TRANSOFMRATION TO CHAD! and if u go to a chad and transform with their eyes in photosohop to brown they legit og down like 3-4 poitns. ITS SO FUCKING OVER FOR POOSKINS LIKE ME WHY COULD I GET MY MOMS GREEN EYES!
Bright eye color is merely a bonus. It could turn normies into Chadlites, but there are many, many, many Chads who get away with having brown eyes.

with blue eyes you can get subhuman whores:feelstastyman:

Volcel jsut like @Insomniac

@Insomniac you literlaly have 6'1 and blue eye blonde hair, hahah u think url ife shit u tihnk ur incel JFL!!!!!!!!!!! ufking kys bro u dont know aynthintg of suffering ur edgelord meanwhile me well i rope soond ue to subhuman genetics imagine if u wer a brown 5'6 instead of blue eyed 6'1 holy fk its over for me but ur volcel jsut gtrof plz holy fk i hate u mbro ngl (not really) but wtf fuck off tbh ngl

Uglyguyblueyes

Why yes, I did use bias by omission

if u go to a chad and transform with their eyes in photosohop to brown they legit og down like 3-4 poitns.

Major fucking cope

This thread is 7th grade iq "OMG he has blue eyes"

My eyes at least look green in daylight, I wish I had eyes like this.
a-gollum-game-is-coming.jpeg

I can’t decide which avi is cuter @bill00 or @Ugly_equals_Death

Lol cope only sub3 ethnic foids will get wet for blue bug eyes.

Hunter eye area has enough power to negate brown eyes's low value.

@Insomniac you literlaly have 6'1 and blue eye blonde hair, hahah u think url ife shit u tihnk ur incel JFL!!!!!!!!!!! ufking kys bro u dont know aynthintg of suffering ur edgelord meanwhile me well i rope soond ue to subhuman genetics imagine if u wer a brown 5'6 instead of blue eyed 6'1 holy fk its over for me but ur volcel jsut gtrof plz holy fk i hate u mbro ngl (not really) but wtf fuck off tbh ngl
Insomnichad confirmed?

Grey, but brown be better for me over light. Tried blonde filter, and looked uglier with light blue eyes

COPE! COPE COPE COPE COPE!

You dont need blue eyes to be 7+/10 Retard

Brown eyed Chad will mog a sub6males with blue eyes into oblivion.

There is a laser that isn't yet FDA approved called Stroma that can change eye color. There are some knock offs of it available in Europe and in Turkey but the results aren't worth it in my opinion. The lasers those doctors use only remove the pigment but they can't make your eyes lighter. So if your eyes are dark dark brown, it will make your eyes dark dark blue. They'll still be dark and no one will be able to tell you have blue eyes unless they look up close to see. The stroma laser, however, will be able to lighten the eyes as well as change their color.

There is a laser that isn't yet FDA approved called Stroma that can change eye color. There are some knock offs of it available in Europe and in Turkey but the results aren't worth it in my opinion. The lasers those doctors use only remove the pigment but they can't make your eyes lighter. So if your eyes are dark dark brown, it will make your eyes dark dark blue. They'll still be dark and no one will be able to tell you have blue eyes unless they look up close to see. The stroma laser, however, will be able to lighten the eyes as well as change their color.

And make you go blind

getting eye colour surgery wont bump up your smv lol. its just that people with brown eyes tend to be uglier

No this is a major cope.

getting eye colour surgery wont bump up your smv lol.

Lmao this

Just lol at wanting to change eye color when you have bug eyes, a weak browridge with negative canthal tilt, recessed chin, no jawline etc etc

Brown eyes to these subhuman features is nothing more than insult to injuries.

Blue eyes look godly.
1563367101392.jpg

You’re coping too hard right now. While it does have a small bonus, it does not play a huge role in being picked by a foid

Blue eyes look godly.
1563367101392.jpg
:blackpill:

Blue eyes look godly.
1563367101392.jpg

But that's all he has and a decent hairline. I bet my right nut this man would trade places with a bald chad that has brown eyes.

But that's all he has and a decent hairline. I bet my right nut this man would trade places with a bald chad that has brown eyes.
He mogs most ethnics despite being deformed.

He mogs most ethnics despite being deformed.
Lmao no he doesnt. He fucking doesnt lmao

He mogs ethnics equally deformed as him. That poor dude is legit sub3.

Lmao no he doesnt. He fucking doesnt lmao

He mogs ethnics equally deformed as him. That poor dude is legit sub3.
Ethnics are 0/10 by default.

Right?

Just look at this fucking truecel

Jfl

He doesnt have blue eyes, its clear that its over for him. Anyone that has blue eyes mogs him by default regardless of looks.

In fact, a drooling wheelchair bound retard mogs him if he has blue eyes.

Eye color means jack shit if you're Chad with hunter eyes.

Lmao this

Just lol at wanting to change eye color when you have bug eyes, a weak browridge with negative canthal tilt, recessed chin, no jawline etc etc

Brown eyes to these subhuman features is nothing more than insult to injuries.
X1em2z6mc4v21

mfw blue eyed curry slayer

ded srs?

Blue eyes or rope

Rename this thread "the cherrypick"

I will not be surprised if someone doxxed you and we found out that you're a high tier normie self hating troll, op.

descriptive eye color words:

Blue eyes: oceanic, a fresh marble of ice cold swagger.

Green eyes: like an emerald gemstone; eyes that sing hymns of mystery and rarity.

Brown eyes: LOL, fucking shitty subhuman pebbles of dog shit

Jfl at this lookism meme. Muh eye color is poop tinted oh no. Nibba

Its all about bones

you can lighten your eye color with MSM drops... I donno much about it , idc. you can look it up