Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you have just 1 or 2 negative features as a man from the neck upwards then no matter what you do you are polishing a turd in women's eyes

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
One of the cornerstones of hypergamy in modern society is that features that were years ago either overlooked completely, far outweighed by other positive features or even in some cases considered endearing, in the majority of men are now entirely unforgivable in women's eyes in the VAST majority of circumstances.

- Receding past a certain point or got a bald spot in the making? = Unacceptable grandad. Boom you're invisible
- Bloated non chiseled face no matter how much weight you lose or how clean your diet is? = Ugly fat weirdo
- Slight bit of body fat = See above
- Wrinkles and fine lines? = Ew. Old man
- Grey Hair? = See above
- Slightly recessed chin/jaw? = Deformed loser
- Big non-flat nose? = Pinocchio. Get a nose job peasant
- Non hunter eyes = Bug eyed ugly weirdo stalker

The worst part is most women have one or more of these features but still do fine. I was reading a study which found that when women perceive certain features in a man they subconsciously liken them to positive or negative things such as in the examples above and perceive said man in a negative way if they notice these negative features much in the way we would view someone negatively if they actually did something bad to us i.e. halo effect. Technically this means that if you have a feature or 2 listed above women will perceive you in those ways and react badly to you no matter what you do. So basically you might as well be a cunt from the start.

Sure shitbags will throw out the bullshit examples of famous people who have these features..."bu, bu, but the Rock...Jason Statham...Jeremy Meeks" but what they are forgetting are that these examples all have either extreme status or are in the top 0.5% of males looks wise and we all know that the nonces who use these examples such as those confirmed underage boy lovers like BrazilianPaedoma are in the bottom 0.5% of males looks wise hence why they spend more time than any of us on the internet giving us endless comedy.

I have helluva bad features thanks to deformities.

I'd buy a polished turd.

what means paedoma?

I have huge ears, with one ear being visibly bigger than the other and bug eyes. Someone, pass me the rope please.

what means paedoma?
There's a well known poster on a subreddit called inceltears who is named BrazilianSigma but because the subreddit is known to be infested with more paedophiles than the BBC and the vast majority of members sympathise with, apologise for, and actively encourage paedophilia a lot of us prefer to call them PaedoTears so I also like to refer to him as BrazilianPaedoma as he is apparently the biggest paedophile of them all with a strong preference for underage boys. He has apparently deleted the posts which prove this though as he is very careful.

Some might say I have no basis for this but I argue otherwise and it's largely the same as someone calling us rapists with no evidence whatsoever.