Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you have liked anime for a while, please read

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
DO NOT use a 2d avatar ANYWHERE
DO NOT use any nu-anime communities (discord, reddit, twitter, youtube, any social media) to discuss anime
DO NOT bring up anime to people who are not already into it.
and please DO NOT try and get other people into anime, or give recommendations

In the last 5 years or so, there's been an explosion of people getting into anime who are the most cancerous trash in existence. They used to be a shonen-only crowd but they are now defiling even the pure anime that would, historically, have been out of their sight. Eventually, their numbers will be enough of a force to influence anime studios, and when that happens, anime will be done for permanently. Using 2d avatars and other communities is contributing to the death of anime.

"... indeed it is very true that, just as the most beautiful tune in the world is vulgarized beyond all bearing once the public has taken to hum it and the street organs to play it, so the work of art that has appealed to the sham connoisseurs, that is admired by the uncritical, that is not content to rouse the enthusiasm of only a chosen few, becomes for this very reason, in the eyes of the elect, a thing polluted, commonplace, almost repulsive."

-Joris-Karl Huysmans

"I don't like something so no one is allowed to like it"

Anime is giga cope for some of our brothers.

Fuck off kindly.

"I don't like something so no one is allowed to like it"

Anime is giga cope for some of our brothers.

Fuck off kindly.
Read my post you retarded NPC, I'm trying to save anime.

Read my post you retarded NPC, I'm trying to save anime.
LMAO save anime.

New anime is degenerate and only older anime are worth watching. Also you will not save shit with a single thread.

So,
Fuck off kindly.

Virgins did tend to get more immersed in such things, because our real lives were lacking.

zyklon b for weeb cucks

yeah they are called ironic weebs. aka ppl who are insecure for their like of otaku culture so they use memes to show their interest. like the people who use anime avatars but have never watched the show for it or the people who watch whatever the flavor of the season is and say it's the best anime, like dragon maid or bunny girl.

I don't care about the fanbase tbh. All the animes I truly like are old anyways, it's not like the cancerous fanbase will negatively influence them. I don't watch new versions or continuations to old anime I liked, they invariably suck.

Give up broo. I did.

Stopped watching that crap because it became a normie fad. Fucking locust normies. Gas them all is the best solution

Last edited:
I don't care about the fanbase tbh. All the animes I truly like are old anyways, it's not like the cancerous fanbase will negatively influence them. I don't watch new versions or continuations to old anime I liked, they invariably suck.
A good example of what you talked about at the end of your post but didn't mention by name is Dragon ball super. IK you were thinking it while you typed that.

A good example of what you talked about at the end of your post but didn't mention by name is Dragon ball super. IK you were thinking it while you typed that.
I was thinking about that, yeah, along with Rebuild of Evangelion, Diebuster, many other examples really.

Screw that. I'll do as I please.

yeah they are called ironic weebs. aka ppl who are insecure for their like of otaku culture so they use memes to show their interest. like the people who use anime avatars but have never watched the show for it or the people who watch whatever the flavor of the season is and say it's the best anime, like dragon maid or bunny girl.

When they started popping up everywhere I really hoped that it would be a short lived fad and that they'd move on, but it has done permanent damage to the fanbase. And now they're giving money and attention to literal camwhores who cosplay fotm girls. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I don't think all continuations are bad.
Why does everyone think that all new anime is bad?There are some pretty solid animes that have come out in the last couple of years.Not as many as in the past,but still.

I don't think all continuations are bad.
Why does everyone think that all new anime is bad?There are some pretty solid animes that have come out in the last couple of years.Not as many as in the past,but still.
I didn't mean that all new anime is bad, their quality is way lower on average when compared to some other times in the past, but some new ones are decent.

But about continuations, I'm yet to see a single one being good. I mean, continuations like DB super and Rebuild of Eva (old, classical series which had already been finished being revived after a long time for profit).

I didn't mean that all new anime is bad, their quality is way lower on average when compared to some other times in the past, but some new ones are decent.

But about continuations, I'm yet to see a single one being good. I mean, continuations like DB super and Rebuild of Eva (old, classical series which had already been finished being revived after a long time for profit).
I've watched eva but I haven't watched the rebuild films.I've heard some really different opinions so I'm not really gonna comment on that
and as for good revived classics I think Full Metal Panic.
Besides that you're completely right,anime is pandering to tards way too much and It's leading to a lot of talent and resourses being wasted on trash moe/isekai.

DO NOT use any nu-anime communities (discord, reddit, twitter, youtube, any social media) to discuss anime
FUCK ive already failed.

I think Full Metal Panic.
I dropped FMA really early on, didn't like it tbh, so I can't opine on that either.

Anime became too shallow IMO. When I watched Gunbuster for the first time (I think it was in late 2017) it was such a shock to see an anime with a good story after having watched tons of new shows with utter shitty ones.

I dropped FMA really early on, didn't like it tbh, so I can't opine on that either.

Anime became too shallow IMO. When I watched Gunbuster for the first time (I think it was in late 2017) it was such a shock to see an anime with a good story after having watched tons of new shows with utter shitty ones.
I'd recommend 91 days,It was a really good crime drama about a guy's familly getting murdered by the mafia and he has to infiltrate and take everything from the people who took everything from him or you know,just jojos.They're is always jojos as a really big fan of the manga I can tell you that It's one of the best adaptaions ever,alongside the monogatari series.

I actually very often worry about anime going mainstream, Japan seems to be mostly unaffected by the SJW revolution but with the changing demographic in anime consumption I fear that could change. My worst nightmare the day we start to see "non-binary" anime characters and transgenderism polluting anime with leftist propaganda.
I highly doubt It.Anime is souly based in japan,don't buy the ''animated in the west'' bs,like high guardian spice.I can never see anime getting influenced by the western fanbase.We're a secondary market to them (not counting netflix originals).

I actually very often worry about anime going mainstream, Japan seems to be mostly unaffected by the SJW revolution but with the changing demographic in anime consumption I fear that could change. My worst nightmare the day we start to see "non-binary" anime characters and transgenderism polluting anime with leftist propaganda.
Then please, follow my guidelines. You may not know it, but having a 2d avatar and signature is a trickle down effect to getting bad people into anime. Imagine one of your posts got screencapped and put on twitter, then someone on twitter asks who she is, and then they start watching it and complain to the studio and their friends about the right wing nature of it.

You have to keep it hidden away so that no one else defiles it.

lot of talent and resourses being wasted on trash moe/isekai.
talent died when Mecha started using CGI instead lol

and there is like only one kirara show this season and every author has made an isekai or has became popular because of one

Then please, follow my guidelines. You may not know it, but having a 2d avatar and signature is a trickle down effect to getting bad people into anime. Imagine one of your posts got screencapped and put on twitter, then someone on twitter asks who she is, and then they start watching it and complain to the studio and their friends about the right wing nature of it.

You have to keep it hidden away so that no one else defiles it.
I don't see how they'd go about complaining to the studio?
Or why the studio would even listen.But you do kind of have a point.Even dough talking about anime in very closed communities is completely ok in my opinion since I don't see someone screenshotting something you've said on discord/incel.is,uploading It and a lot of people viewing It.

Weebs deserve to get the wall. Jsut die weeb cucks tbh

nothing will happen

cancerous trash

oh man i agree with you SO fucking much OP. The kids who used to watch bullshit like Death Note and Attack On Titan now watch all the moe bullshit and memetastic faggotry. I remember reading JOJO in highschool think i was the coolest motherfucker because it was manga only.

Anime fucking blows and anime is fucking normie now.

oh man i agree with you SO fucking much OP. The kids who used to watch bullshit like Death Note and Attack On Titan now watch all the moe bullshit and memetastic faggotry. I remember reading JOJO in highschool think i was the coolest motherfucker because it was manga only.

Anime fucking blows and anime is fucking normie now.
A lot of them even worse than the Narutards of yesterday, they're basically rick and morty tier faggots, only watching it because it's fashionable and DRAGON LOLI XD

A lot of them even worse than the Narutards of yesterday, they're basically rick and morty tier faggots, only watching it because it's fashionable and DRAGON LOLI XD
They're going to go away soon enough.I hope so.

Just kick out the SJWs and cosplay thots

Clap

Post-2001 anime sucks balls, expecially slice of life moeshit.
I actually very often worry about anime going mainstream
Fun fact: anime has been mainstream for at least 2 decades, 4 decades here in Italy.

Even incels hate us...
where my weebcels at?
SUI

In the last 5 years or so, there's been an explosion of people getting into anime who are the most cancerous trash in existence. They used to be a shonen-only crowd but they are now defiling even the pure anime that would, historically, have been out of their sight. Eventually, their numbers will be enough of a force to influence anime studios, and when that happens, anime will be done for permanently. Using 2d avatars and other communities is contributing to the death of anime.

"... indeed it is very true that, just as the most beautiful tune in the world is vulgarized beyond all bearing once the public has taken to hum it and the street organs to play it, so the work of art that has appealed to the sham connoisseurs, that is admired by the uncritical, that is not content to rouse the enthusiasm of only a chosen few, becomes for this very reason, in the eyes of the elect, a thing polluted, commonplace, almost repulsive."

-Joris-Karl Huysmans
High IQ post