Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you have nice eyes you are volcel

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
ztKHLds.jpg

FaRcev6.jpg

You are also volcel if you are white* forgot mentioning that

The guy in the first picture has an eye area that is straight up from god

Wtf

LMAO at that second morph, might as well be a different person.

Arent you 193 cm and light skinned? I think i seen your picture before, nothing screamed incel about it.

Arent you 193 cm and light skinned? I think i seen your picture before, nothing screamed incel about it.
I think you're confusing him with @Tellem--T

Jfl at you, morph hunter eyes to incel face and look what you'll get. Eyes are very important, but not everything at all

I have nice eyes.

everything else is fucked up though

We will have to take @RREEEEEEEEE 's word for it, i guess.
I don't really think his word is that accurate since he is actually deformed according to himself and calls everything above him as not that bad

I don't really think his word is that accurate since he is actually deformed according to himself and calls everything above him as not that bad

yep exactly. i was very close with him and he was not fully honest to me. He said that i am white but i am not

wow you are indeed a genius for remembering the page number :O but in that pic i was legit brown skinned. Do you remember how the pic looked like? was it a selfie, group pic..?

I was just scrolling down the threads, i didnt really looked at the picture to be honest. I just remembered the dialogue between you and RReeee, i remember nearly everything about my life because of my condition.

sick memory dude! id recommand you to study law ngl

Rami Malik is one of the best looking Egyptians and still barely a 6, it's soooo over for us.

If you are white and able to go to an eastern country where there are femoids begging to be with a white man, yes. Absolute volcel. Ethnicels and incels with less than god tier eye area might as well LDAR

If you are white and able to go to an eastern country where there are femoids begging to be with a white man, yes. Absolute volcel. Ethnicels and incels with less than god tier eye area might as well LDAR

w8, eastern women are into white guys? Arent they into darker guys like italians or greeks?

Can we please stop with the low iq copes?

w8, eastern women are into white guys? Arent they into darker guys like italians or greeks?

I had asian friends who said they would go back and get begged by women to be brought back to america (where I live) because they think white = wealthy. Maybe darker whites, too. But for sure your classic american looking men.

I had asian friends who said they would go back and get begged by women to be brought back to america (where I live) because they think white = wealthy. Maybe darker whites, too. But for sure your classic american looking men.

so its just betabux. jfl @ going all the way to asia to find a leech.

so its just betabux. jfl @ going all the way to asia to find a leech.

For sure a leech and I wouldn't recommend actually bringing one back, but it would be easy to lose virginity to them if someone is that desperate. Step up from a whore because you never actually have to deliver on what they think you're going to.

Yo is that second picture the crazy guy from Until Dawn?

NCT is the biggest death sentence.

We will have to take @RREEEEEEEEE 's word for it, i guess.
He is Turkish, correct. A lot of Turks have white skin.

yep exactly. i was very close with him and he was not fully honest to me. He said that i am white but i am not

You have white skin, but you aren't Germanic.

I have hot blue eyes yet here I am rotting as a KHHV subhuman.