Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you have the opporunity to riot you probably should

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
There are so many people out, unemployed, confused, and angry. The police are overwhelmed. It's the perfect cloud to go out and have some fun, especially if you are a youngcel with no criminal background. The riots started out being about getting a pig murderer arrested. Now that the riots have achieved this one goal, it should just be an expression of hatred our generation has at boomers and authority. I'm glad Gen Z has some fucking balls unlike the milennials.

it does look fun

I'm glad Gen Z has some fucking balls unlike the milennials.

"Balls"?

Doubtful.

This is more like a "monkey see, monkey do" situation as there have already been reports of people catching cops ie deep state ZOG actors dressed in black destroying structures/buildings.

Once the less intelligent milennial monkeys see this they greedily jump in not even realizing they're being played by Uncle Hymie.

All this does from the greater population's perspective is remove almost ALL of the sympathy for the niggers/nigger murder victim since people just turn on their Talmudvisions and say "Oh look those dumb niggers are burning down their own cities again and to think I actually felt sorry for them over this situation for a little while {Click!} {{turns on someother ZOG propaganda news network or show thats promoting racial mixing}}.

"Balls"?

Doubtful.

This is more like a "monkey see, monkey do" situation as there have already been reports of people catching cops ie deep state ZOG actors dressed in black destroying structures/buildings.

Once the less intelligent milennial monkeys see this they greedily jump in not even realizing they're being played by Uncle Hymie.

All this does from the greater population's perspective is remove almost ALL of the sympathy for the niggers/nigger murder victim since people just turn on their Talmudvisions and say "Oh look those dumb niggers are burning down their own cities again and to think I actually felt sorry for them over this situation for a little while {Click!} {{turns on someother ZOG propaganda news network or show thats promoting racial mixing}}.
You're just jealous

Possibly.

I wouldn't mind being in the area to spread around some "Its ok to be white" fliers along with other great racial "literature", heh.

Possibly.

I wouldn't mind being in the area to spread around some "Its ok to be white" fliers along with other great racial "literature", heh.
that would be funny. I welcome ALL chaos. It would be cool to see ER signs out there

Looting is better

COPE and low IQ as fuck.
Roiting is NPC trait. JFL at chimps roiting for muh kangz life matter

I would riot against 5G. I don't want that shit near me and my family.

Good way to left off steam i guess

I don’t have that opportunity

I am in Australia but if it was going down here I would burn whole streets to the ground I hate my country and the way it's system is designed to keep the unemployed jobless then have the media label you for being unemployed and they way short men are treated is a disgrace but I want revenge for the way job provider has lied to me for years making me think I might get a job and watching society give housing to women who lie about being in domestic violence while men have to live in shelters and the way I have been treated growing up. fuck burning everything would be beautiful the sky blacked out with smoke whole government buildings on fire sirens screaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back