Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you have the time, please pay some respects to our passed suicels... many of their final messages and words are compiled here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

As dark and depressing as it is I still browse through their final posts from time to time, for many of them the subreddits were all they had and their final posts are possibly all that remains of their sentience. I hope they all found some kind of peace on the other side. So if you have the time please read through some of their stories, their final words. It would mean alot.

And a thank you to u/incelgraveyard for being a good undertaker and compiling our list. It helps keep their memories alive.

Most of them were LARPers man stop worrying about that.

They wanted to have a flamboyant exit off the forums because they found a gf or some shit JFL

RIP they weren't wanted in this world.

They wanted to have a flamboyant exit off the forums because they found a gf or some shit JFL
I highly doubt that, some surely were but not most.

Damn, reading through some of these is fucking depressing even if 90% of them are larps.

Stop belittling their pain. What proof do you have that they found gfs? NONE.

They took this extreme step because they were bullied by society and denied sex because of their inferior genes.
Have some empathy.

True but a few of them probably actually roped.

This is just a tip of the iceberg. 99% of incels and incels in denial who rope never even use reddit or incel forums and don't leave any good byes.

True but a few of them probably actually roped.

This is just a tip of the iceberg. 99% of incels and incels in denial who rope never even use reddit or incel forums and don't leave any good byes.
Exactly, 99% of people who rope don't flaunt it around on the internet. They just swallow their pain and do it.

I'm sure some of them actually did kill themselves. Some may post threads, some may not. It's an age thing, usually. It's why you rarely see suicide spectacle threads on Wizchan, they're older and don't care about an exit.

i wonder how many of them are legit

May they all find peace

:cryfeels:
Rest in peace brothers

As dark and depressing as it is I still browse through their final posts from time to time, for many of them the subreddits were all they had and their final posts are possibly all that remains of their sentience. I hope they all found some kind of peace on the other side. So if you have the time please read through some of their stories, their final words. It would mean alot.

And a thank you to u/incelgraveyard for being a good undertaker and compiling our list. It helps keep their memories alive.

Nothing of value was LOST if they did not even bother using the fact that they have nothing to lose anymore.

:cryfeels:
Rest in peace brothers

Brutal, even if larp. For all the cels who actually ended it, hope they found peace

i envy ropers

Rest In Peace.