Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you have to try and approach foids, it's most likely over.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Most will say "oh just because chad doesn't have to try doesn't mean non chads don't". but that's only partially true.

for non chads, getting foids comes naturally through social circles and shit. the foid in the social circle sees a high tier normie and is open to him since she knows getting the chad off tinder to be her boyfriend is very difficult. Doing stuff like cold approach is giga autism. it really only works if you're good looking anyway. it's like that one picture posted, where things come naturally to the average and above average person.

realistically, if things aren't coming naturally, the only real solution is surgery or suicide

Most will say "oh just because chad doesn't have to try doesn't mean non chads don't". but that's only partially true.

for non chads, getting foids comes naturally through social circles and shit. the foid in the social circle sees a high tier normie and is open to him since she knows getting the chad off tinder to be her boyfriend is very difficult. Doing stuff like cold approach is giga autism. it really only works if you're good looking anyway. it's like that one picture posted, where things come naturally to the average and above average person.

realistically, if things aren't coming naturally, the only real solution is surgery or suicide
I never had to approach women, but I'm neet so I havn't in couple of years

Trying to approach foids when they've given you zero IOIs is suicide.

Approaching foids who've given you signs of disgust/hatred is beyond stupid and dangerous

If you approach foids as a subhuman you are asking to be metoo'd.

Approaching foids who've given you signs of disgust/hatred is beyond stupid and dangerous
Wait, what do you mean approach? like in high school there were two girls grade below me and I always said lady first and let them inside the room first, eventually they used to say hi to me whenever I saw them
If you approach foids as a subhuman you are asking to be metoo'd.

Yeah, I guess, kinda. If all your friends are nerds and don't know any women, you will have to cold approach. But, if that is the case, then you're probably giga autistic and not a Chad anyway.
That having been said, that cute grill across the bar isn't going to come over to you, even if you are a Chad
I think that the people that cold approach are merely trying to rush things up. Sure, they could find a gf by waiting and letting it come naturally, but they'd rather speed the process up and find one through other (weirder) means.
I've never tried cold approaching, but I really want to. I am hopeful that, of the dozens of girls I may ask out, at least one will say yes. Worst case scenario is I have a funny story to tell here.

Yeah, I guess, kinda. If all your friends are nerds and don't know any women, you will have to cold approach. But, if that is the case, then you're probably giga autistic and not a Chad anyway.
That having been said, that cute grill across the bar isn't going to come over to you, even if you are a Chad
I think that the people that cold approach are merely trying to rush things up. Sure, they could find a gf by waiting and letting it come naturally, but they'd rather speed the process up and find one through other (weirder) means.
I've never tried cold approaching, but I really want to. I am hopeful that, of the dozens of girls I may ask out, at least one will say yes. Worst case scenario is I have a funny story to tell here.
When I worked at Hotel, a foid SEA worker always talked to me and asked if I was gonna continue working here, I said Yes, 4 days later I was fired for not doing work and talking :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Working with women > cold approaching at bars

When I worked at Hotel, a foid SEA worker always talked to me and asked if I was gonna continue working here, I said Yes, 4 days later I was fired for not doing work and talking :cryfeels::cryfeels:
:chad::banhammer:

Why suicide though? Id rather enjoy copes to the fullest before roping.

If this was recent, you should try and go back there, and get those digits. Best case scenario, you smash, worst, you can say you tried. What are they gonna do, fire you again?
But yeah, I think that's probably a good way to meet women

Brutal truthPill

If this was recent, you should try and go back there, and get those digits. Best case scenario, you smash, worst, you can say you tried. What are they gonna do, fire you again?
But yeah, I think that's probably a good way to meet women
no this was nearly 4 years ago, I was simping for another girl there (Blonde slim rich) she later went out with a guy there who was 6 foot blond

if you can cope properly then i guess do that

But i agree with your point. If you have to look up on how to get a social circle, its most likely over for you. Look at me. Never been part of a social circle in the 33 years of my life.

Atleast youve been to parties and shit. Ive never been to one.

no this was nearly 4 years ago, I was simping for another girl there (Blonde slim rich) she later went out with a guy there who was 6 foot blond
Do you ever regret it?

Do you ever regret it?
My biggest regret is from High school but I'm not allowed to post this here, I do regret it because if I did get a GF, my confidence would of gone up so much and I would probably not be a virgin

Also she was 5 foot 4 noodle so my cock (6.4inch) would be big enough
I was blue pilled, same thing happened in highschool,

Chad doesn't have to approach foids. He just exists, and foids offer him handjobs and blowjobs. He makes threesomes with your oneitis and his Stacy girlfriend, while you rot here. It's over for oneitiscels.

My biggest regret is from High school but I'm not allowed to post this here, I do regret it because if I did get a GF, my confidence would of gone up so much and I would probably not be a virgin

Also she was 5 foot 4 noodle so my cock (6.4inch) would be big enough
I feel that. I have plenty of "similar situations". I'm trying to live with fewer regrets now, by taking risks I wouldn't have otherwise

If you have to cold approach is over, cope or rope.

I feel that. I have plenty of "similar situations". I'm trying to live with fewer regrets now, by taking risks I wouldn't have otherwise
I had like 5 times I should of asked the girl out, only one got with a chad tho

High iq telling cels they need to “try” is rlly bluepilled and delusional. Social circles are supposed to all be natural and legit chads and giga chads have foids cold approach them

nooooo you just need to spend a bazillion gazillion years working on yourself and self-improve some more:soy:

@IncelCream and @IJustWant2Die are two normies here.

Based and high IQ

sadly true. ioi or cuck city :feelscry:

nooooo you just need to spend a bazillion gazillion years working on yourself and self-improve some more:soy:

If I approached a woman they would assume I was out on a government sponsored autism day trip and they would think my carer has lost me. They would be nice to me out of pity.

If you're ugly, you approach foids and fail. If you're chad, women approach you and you get laid.

PUA lingo about IOI probably applies here. Foids will approach a chad directly, but for those just below them they probably make it very clear it's okay to come over and talk to them. Us cold approaching is very autistic since they gave us ZERO indication to do so.

Agreed 100%.

If you read up stories of how beta normies had their first kiss or how they got laid for the first time, 80% of the time they were approached by women, not the other way around.

It's often like, "teehee, my friend there wants to meet you... What's your number?"

And then the foid would proceed to do an interrogation, asking things about the guy's life and giggling about everything he says, then arrange to meet the next day and then they make up

t. had normie friends