Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you haven't been banned at least once on here you are a fakecel

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
If your incel rage hasn't manifested itself on here in a way that broke the rules resulting in a temp ban you are a fakecel. Guys who are too high inhib to even dare get a warning on here are fakecel LARPers. Lashing out and name calling, and disregard for authority / lack of caring, general bitterness, are signs of being a Truecel.

Bans for LARP'ING don't count.

Last edited:
does warnings count?

I have never gotten a single warning but I had 2 bans

they were requested

I wish I was a larper tbh

You mean high inhib to get ban

Technically I haven’t gotten banned

Never been banned, not fakecel. I try to stay anonymous, so that leaves personal attacks hard to do, and I'm pretty good at keeping my cool when incel rage hits other users here (except negative-IQ racepillers).

A 1 day ban and warnings

Never. Not a fan of name calling or lashing out. Think it's childish and unconstructive.

I lash out a lot but I've never been warned or banned.

Isn't it the other way around?

The last ban I got was in January. I currently have a 10% warning for PUI (posting under influence)

@SergeantIncel just gave me 10 percent for posting a shitpost into feedback jfl at this modteam i JUST reported a guy for virgin shaming and atm he is not banned jfl
The last ban I got was in January. I currently have a 10% warning for PUI (posting under influence)
u cant post while under influence??? shhh dont tell em

Looking through the rules, it's quite easy for incels to never had bans or warning. I think the main two are "bragging" and "bluepill" but I have nothing to brag about and I'm not a cuck.

Truthfully, I might have necroposted a schizophrenia thread or two since I didn't feel like making one on something so relatively rare on this forum. However, I guess it wasn't a spam necro as I did have something to contribute to discussion?

I lash out a lot but I've never been warned or banned.
Same LMAO, but thats good
Looking through the rules, it's quite easy for incels to never had bans or warning. I think the main two are "bragging" and "bluepill" but I have nothing to brag about and I'm not a cuck.

Truthfully, I might have necroposted a schizophrenia thread or two since I didn't feel like making one on something so relatively rare on this forum. However, I guess it wasn't a spam necro as I did have something to contribute to discussion?

Racebaiting and trolling are big too.

I don't know how people manage to get banned on here?.., Wdf do you guys even say?

I have had several warnings butno ban yet.

no bans or warnings

No bans and warnings that I know of.

I haven’t been banned because I’m not an idiot. Only idiots get banned on here

Just get banned theory

I haven’t been banned because I’m not an idiot. Only idiots get banned on here

This is accurate.

The belief that because our lives as incels are difficult, we have to take it out on the site and community that we are a part of online is an example of backwards thinking, trying to justify your shit behavior after the fact. It doesn't make you truecel or anything, it just makes you a petulant child that can't control his feelings online.

This is accurate.

The belief that because our lives as incels are difficult, we have to take it out on the site and community that we are a part of online is an example of backwards thinking, trying to justify your shit behavior after the fact. It doesn't make you truecel or anything, it just makes you a petulant child that can't control his feelings online.
Cope, you just want less work :feelsokman:

If your incel rage hasn't manifested itself on here in a way that broke the rules resulting in a temp ban you are a fakecel. Guys who are too high inhib to even dare get a warning on here are fakecel LARPers. Lashing out and name calling, and disregard for authority / lack of caring, general bitterness, are signs of being a Truecel.

Bans for LARP'ING don't count.

I like getting warnings and bans from the mods here. It feels like I am doing something right.

nope I have not been banned or received a warning

I'm at like 80% or 90% warning G

The highest i've been is 20% warnings. I've had 4 different 10% warnings though.
It's really not hard to not get banned tbh, just don't meme and troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back