Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If you knew she’s underage, that should get rid of your attraction to her you inkwell

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
So I made a tinder experiment and @Caesercel says “yeah but they don’t know she’s underage so of course they find her attractive if they knew they would suddenly lose their attraction to her and stop thinking she’s hot :soy:

this argument doesn’t work. But then he says “Just because you can't Edmund doesn't mean we can't. I have a sister. She is not hideous. I could want to fuck her in principle cuz of base physical attraction. My body doesn't know she's my sister. BUT I Know she's sis. My mind automatically represses any such illegitimate feelings to such depths that I can't find her attractive. Its proven on this forum itself that most guys with sisters, even Stacey sisters, don't see them that way. Its common human behaviour really. Look, I am sorry if you guys don't have the psychological chops to do it. But that doesn't mean you gotta post bait to get unsuspecting guys to agree with you.”

“Animals indulge in incest all the time. Its not uncommon at all.

If your sister were to be removed from you at birth. And came back years later. She could easily bait you in one of these tinder experiment that you are so proud of. And funnily enough, you would actually go on to fuck her if you were not told the truth. Just like the chads in this bait thread were not told the truth.”

First of all, animals don’t function the way humans do, that’s why some species fuck corpses or eat poop. In some species actually I think even eating poop is healthy for them but for humans it’s dangerous. Animals don’t function the way humans do. Each species has their own specific functions and nature. Secondly, if you didn’t meet your sister until adulthood and fell in love, you’d still find her attractive after finding out she’s your sister. It seems like the Westermarck effect (the notion that nature prevents us from finding siblings hot to prevent inbreeding) exists because there is a lot of evidence that it does, which is why if you grew up with her, you wouldn’t find her attractive. However, if the Westermarck effect is non-existent and Sigmund Freud is correct when he maintains that attraction to siblings is common and that incest taboo exists to prevent siblings from acting on it then that means that some men might find their sister attractive. It’s unknown however how many men find their sister attractive. Also, this would mean that many men are attracted to their sister but try their best to repress it and deny it to themselves, which is what pedohpiles do and what homosexuals used to do. However it seems probable that the Westermarck effect exists in nature to prevent inbreeding. Anti-inbreeding is a law of nature unlike age of majority and age of consent, which has nothing to do with nature’s law. Nature doesn’t care about age of consent and only cares about physical and sexual maturity but nature’s law might care about preventing inbreeding. Age of consent laws and age of majority isn’t something that was always existing and is only a man-made social construct, while incest taboo seems to be a biological aspect. Maybe some men are attracted to their sister and try to deny their own sexual attraction and convince themselves it doesn’t exist. Many men who are predominantly attracted to prepubescent children are in denial about their sexuality and try convince themselves they are teleiophiles. I bet when homosexuality was stigmatized, many homosexuals tried to be in denial about their sexuality and tried to convince themselves they were straight.

If you find out a woman is underage, you don’t suddenly lose your attraction to her like a button you press on and off. That’s not how human sexuality works and our sexuality doesn’t respond to laws. Otherwise, sexual arousal to jb foids wouldn’t exist in phallometry studies which it existed among most men in those studies. If this was how sexuality is, then married men would get rid of their attraction to other women which is impossible because nature encouraged sex with as many people as possible to populate the earth. And gay people and pedophiles would be able to get rid of their attraction to the same gender and prepubescent children, respectively, even though they can’t and there’s no cure found for homosexuality or pedophilia (inb4 the cliched bullet joke).
@Personalityinkwell

JFL, another pedo thread. Why am I not surprised?

I was just kidding bud. I didn't know that my comment on your psychological inability would hurt that much. I will stop bothering you. You can have your little pedo circle jerk right here

brutal pedo pill.
I bet u bring caveman to here and they would be pedos tbh

I was just kidding bud. I didn't know that my comment on your psychological inability would hurt that much. I will stop bothering you. You can have your little pedo circle jerk right here
Debunk my arguments. I dare you

@Mainländer thoughts?
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

@Mainländer thoughts?
People are just terrified of saying they find (at least some) underage women hot. I don't really see what's the problem, even if you think it's wrong for whatever (cof cof feminist) reason to have sex or a relationship with 12 yo as an adult, just don't act on it then. But why not admitting it? I mean, you can prefer older girls, you may prefer bigger tits that are usually not found on girls so young, that's fine, but it's very unplausible to say you wouldn't find a gorgeous and already at least somewhat developed 12 yo attractive.

jfl bullshit

as if you will stop posting in JB threads, and let us have a pure thread

nope, you won't do that

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:Did someone JUST say TEENS!?!?!?!?!? YOU sick fucking PEDO!!!!!!!

By the way. As a last comment to anyone reading this thread and falling for his whatever rhetoric that I didn't read. Just remember.

IF YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO A PASSABLE TRANNY. BEFORE KNOWING THAT SHE'S ACTUALLY NOT A REAL FOID.
YOU CANNOT TURN OFF YOUR ATTRACTION WHEN YOU FIND OUT SHE ACTUALLY IS A TRANNY:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:Did someone JUST say TEENS!?!?!?!?!? YOU sick fucking PEDO!!!!!!!
I am ok with fully developed teens tho:feelsokman:

Last edited:
By the way. As a last comment to anyone reading this thread and falling for his whatever rhetoric I didn't read. Just remember.

IF YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO A PASSABLE TRANNY. BEFORE KNOWING THAT SHE'S ACTUALLY NOT A REAL FOID.
YOU CANNOT TURN OFF YOUR ATTRACTION WHEN YOU FIND OUT SHE ACTUALLY IS A TRANNY:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

When did I say you could get rid of your attraction to trannies if you find out they’re trans?

also, 90% of the time you’ll know they’re male because of their bone structure and other masculine features
People are just terrified of saying they find (at least some) underage women hot. I don't really see what's the problem, even if you think it's wrong for whatever (cof cof feminist) reason to have sex or a relationship with 12 yo as an adult, just don't act on it then. But why not admitting it? I mean, you can prefer older girls, you may prefer bigger tits that are usually not found on girls so young, that's fine, but it's very unplausible to say you wouldn't find a gorgeous and already at least somewhat developed 12 yo attractive.
High IQ. But this is a fact that most can’t admit because they’re afraid
I like your posts, but you are obsessed with this one subject lmao.
I have autism and ocd what do you expect?

High IQ. But this is a fact that most can’t admit because they’re afraid
It's funny to me because you see things like "I'd fuck even a 90 yo granny", "I'd fuck even a 200kgs landwhale", "I'd fuck even a mannequim", etc, and everyone is like ":lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: go for it boyo!!!", but if you say "I'd fuck this gorgeous sexually developed but very young girl" people are like OMGGGG YOU CRAZY PEDO WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD LIKE SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE HUGE TITS!

I don't get why people would act like that on an incel forum at all.

Last edited:
By the way. As a last comment to anyone reading this thread and falling for his whatever rhetoric that I didn't read. Just remember.

even if that were true

so what?

If your sister were to be removed from you at birth. And came back years later. She could easily bait you in one of these tinder experiment that you are so proud of. And funnily enough, you would actually go on to fuck her if you were not told the truth.
Just like in the movie Oldboy where the guy fucked his own daughter. :lul::lul:

but this is highly likely. Most men wouldn't fuck their sisters. Even if they are attracted to her. That's the whole basis of human existence. We are different from animals because we can control ourselves. This is similar to what feminists claim, that they'll wear whatever they want, its a man job to control himself and not stare.

It's funny to me because you see things like "I'd fuck even a 90 yo granny", "I'd fuck even a 200kgs landwhale", "I'd fuck even a mannequim", etc, and everyone is like ":lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: go for it boyo!!!", but if you say "I'd fuck this gorgeous sexually developed but very young girl" people are like OMGGGG YOU CRAZY PEDO WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD LIKE SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE HUGE TITS!

I don't get why people would act like that on an incel forum at all.
I remember someone on twitter said 16 and 19 dating is evil because “muh age of majority”

I remember someone on twitter said 16 and 19 dating is evil because “muh age of majority”
My expectations for cucks and feminists are 0, but we shouldn't have cucks and feminists on an incel forum.

We should just rename the sub to Pedophilia, Hebephelia, and Ephebophelia Discussion, and move everything else to OT.

@everyone Thoughts?

What does your attraction to underage girls have to do with inceldom?

FaceApp 1597222903345

This

My expectations for cucks and feminists are 0, but we shouldn't have cucks and feminists on an incel forum.
Exactly. That’s why I think moralfagging should be banned here

Are you saying that you can or can't turn off the attraction to the "perfect" tranny? I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. As for me, I think attraction to a tranny can indeed be turned off once you learn that it is a biological male. I mean, it goes against biological sense (but not, importantly, against the current popular moral sense) to be attracted to it. The natural disgust of homosexuality built into the male brain should counteract the initial attraction upon the new knowledge. The brain is powerful enough to do that.

This is the opposite illusion-making that the brain does when you fuck a sex doll, because there the brain is deluding itself to a certain extent in order to get you aroused to fuck the inanimate object, by creating a willing suspension of disbelief at accepting the doll as a sexual receiver of your sperm. Whereas in the case of the tranny, the brain is disillusioning itself to protect itself from homosexuality, in keeping with intellectual principles that are backed up by biological instinct and a natural survival-based antipathy towards homosexuality. Sexual desire isn't ironclad and there's room for maneuverability in both directions. So I would say only in the case of a cucked mind does the tranny remain attractive upon disillusion and the attraction to a JB dissipates upon learning her age. It's a problem of cuckness, not nature.

In the case of an underage foid, once you find out she's underage, there's no turning off that attraction because the noncucked brain is not bound to the arbitrary moral and legal statutes that say it's wrong to be attracted to an underage foid. It's just that the non-retarded human brain can never really accept moral or legal boundaries to the extent that it is hardwired to accept biological truths. What need is there not to be attracted to a fertile foid? Only moral reasons, and as men, we can ascend above petty morality as dictated by law or popular opinion. It's that doubt of morality, so essential to intelligent thought, that prevents men from dispensing of their attraction once they learn the foid is underage.

As a corollary to this, perhaps an especially soy or cucked male can turn off his attraction to underage foids upon learning her age. I wouldn't know, but it is possible, considering how malleable the brain is, and a soy may indeed have a learned distaste for "pedophilia" so intense that he can turn the attraction off.

We should just rename the sub to Pedophilia, Hebephelia, and Ephebophelia Discussion, and move everything else to OT.

@everyone Thoughts?
We should just make agecucking against the rules (whiteknighting already is and 85%+ of users consider agecucking to be akin to whiteknighting according to the poll I promoted) and that would do. Also, threads about that subject are not a majority on the forum at all.

So I made a tinder experiment and @Caesercel says “yeah but they don’t know she’s underage so of course they find her attractive if they knew they would suddenly lose their attraction to her and stop thinking she’s hot :soy:

this argument doesn’t work. But then he says “Just because you can't Edmund doesn't mean we can't. I have a sister. She is not hideous. I could want to fuck her in principle cuz of base physical attraction. My body doesn't know she's my sister. BUT I Know she's sis. My mind automatically represses any such illegitimate feelings to such depths that I can't find her attractive. Its proven on this forum itself that most guys with sisters, even Stacey sisters, don't see them that way. Its common human behaviour really. Look, I am sorry if you guys don't have the psychological chops to do it. But that doesn't mean you gotta post bait to get unsuspecting guys to agree with you.”

“Animals indulge in incest all the time. Its not uncommon at all.

If your sister were to be removed from you at birth. And came back years later. She could easily bait you in one of these tinder experiment that you are so proud of. And funnily enough, you would actually go on to fuck her if you were not told the truth. Just like the chads in this bait thread were not told the truth.”

First of all, animals don’t function the way humans do, that’s why some species fuck corpses or eat poop. In some species actually I think even eating poop is healthy for them but for humans it’s dangerous. Animals don’t function the way humans do. Each species has their own specific functions and nature. Secondly, if you didn’t meet your sister until adulthood and fell in love, you’d still find her attractive after finding out she’s your sister. It seems like the Westermarck effect (the notion that nature prevents us from finding siblings hot to prevent inbreeding) exists because there is a lot of evidence that it does, which is why if you grew up with her, you wouldn’t find her attractive. However, if the Westermarck effect is non-existent and Sigmund Freud is correct when he maintains that attraction to siblings is common and that incest taboo exists to prevent siblings from acting on it then that means that some men might find their sister attractive. It’s unknown however how many men find their sister attractive. Also, this would mean that many men are attracted to their sister but try their best to repress it and deny it to themselves, which is what pedohpiles do and what homosexuals used to do. However it seems probable that the Westermarck effect exists in nature to prevent inbreeding. Anti-inbreeding is a law of nature unlike age of majority and age of consent, which has nothing to do with nature’s law. Nature doesn’t care about age of consent and only cares about physical and sexual maturity but nature’s law might care about preventing inbreeding. Age of consent laws and age of majority isn’t something that was always existing and is only a man-made social construct, while incest taboo seems to be a biological aspect. Maybe some men are attracted to their sister and try to deny their own sexual attraction and convince themselves it doesn’t exist. Many men who are predominantly attracted to prepubescent children are in denial about their sexuality and try convince themselves they are teleiophiles. I bet when homosexuality was stigmatized, many homosexuals tried to be in denial about their sexuality and tried to convince themselves they were straight.

If you find out a woman is underage, you don’t suddenly lose your attraction to her like a button you press on and off. That’s not how human sexuality works and our sexuality doesn’t respond to laws. Otherwise, sexual arousal to jb foids wouldn’t exist in phallometry studies which it existed among most men in those studies. If this was how sexuality is, then married men would get rid of their attraction to other women which is impossible because nature encouraged sex with as many people as possible to populate the earth. And gay people and pedophiles would be able to get rid of their attraction to the same gender and prepubescent children, respectively, even though they can’t and there’s no cure found for homosexuality or pedophilia (inb4 the cliched bullet joke).
@Personalityinkwell
Idk where ceasar is getting the mind involved in this but the mind if necessary will find loopholes to bypass and consider the idea of fucking your sister as nothing else but valid. What caesar doesn't understand is that the mind is what triggers the body to even be able to react to attractive girls, it's only your spirit layer or your consciousness (this isn't linked to the mind instead overlays) that represses that thought.

I just done a meditation period few weeks ago and I could say I was talking to a couple of faggots in my session and they were pissing me off but I demanded that I witness me fucking my sister or at least look at her nude, it's something so absurd and "immoral" by soyciety but I still didn't care and demanded it, though whether it was coincidence or not I saw her nude by accident and I still had thoughts of essentially doing it. Believe it if you want to but I know what occurred in the ideas that I was projecting, yet ceaser suspects that it's the mind telling him it's his sister and not the other way round.

“yeah but they don’t know she’s underage so of course they find her attractive if they knew they would suddenly lose their attraction to her and stop thinking she’s hot :soy:

Are you saying that you can or can't turn off the attraction to the "perfect" tranny? I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. As for me, I think attraction to a tranny can indeed be turned off once you learn that it is a biological male. I mean, it goes against biological sense (but not, importantly, against the current popular moral sense) to be attracted to it. The natural disgust of homosexuality built into the male brain should counteract the initial attraction upon the new knowledge. The brain is powerful enough to do that.

This is the opposite illusion-making that the brain does when you fuck a sex doll, because there the brain is deluding itself to a certain extent in order to get you aroused to fuck the inanimate object, by creating a willing suspension of disbelief at accepting the doll as a sexual receiver of your sperm. Whereas in the case of the tranny, the brain is disillusioning itself to protect itself from homosexuality, in keeping with intellectual principles that are backed up by biological instinct and a natural survival-based antipathy towards homosexuality. Sexual desire isn't ironclad and there's room for maneuverability in both directions. So I would say only in the case of a cucked mind does the tranny remain attractive upon disillusion and the attraction to a JB dissipates upon learning her age. It's a problem of cuckness, not nature.

In the case of an underage foid, once you find out she's underage, there's no turning off that attraction because the noncucked brain is not bound to the arbitrary moral and legal statutes that say it's wrong to be attracted to an underage foid. It's just that the non-retarded human brain can never really accept moral or legal boundaries to the extent that it is hardwired to accept biological truths. What need is there not to be attracted to a fertile foid? Only moral reasons, and as men, we can ascend above petty morality as dictated by law or popular opinion. It's that doubt of morality, so essential to intelligent thought, that prevents men from dispensing of their attraction once they learn the foid is underage.

As a corollary to this, perhaps an especially soy or cucked male can turn off his attraction to underage foids upon learning her age. I wouldn't know, but it is possible, considering how malleable the brain is, and a soy may indeed have a learned distaste for "pedophilia" so intense that he can turn the attraction off.
I think cucks can’t get rid of it either

We should just make agecucking against the rules (whiteknighting already is and 85%+ of users consider agecucking to be akin to whiteknighting according to the poll I promoted) and that would do. Also, threads about that subject are not a majority on the forum at all.

I'm taking the piss with his comment, I obviously wasn't serious about restructuring the forum JFL. It's just edmund and personality that keep blasting jb threads, which unfortunately get flooded very quickly. It's clear that it's a subject users harbor strong feelings about (almost as strong as the the sexual feelings KEK).

Honestly, I'm getting concerned that it might be pedo psyops being instigated from the outside. Tranny propaganda gets spotted and destroyed easily, but there's plenty of grey area here, which makes it tricky to spot - almost as tricky as guessing if she's legal in your area.

tbh... This is evidence of some suspicious faggotry.

I didn't read anything except your question.Too sleepy. I didn't even want to come back here. But to answer it. Yes I can.

Think about it. If I can't, after knowing that she might have a dick. Then what is stopping me from being attracted to her anyway, even if I had prior knowledge. There is a reason phrases like "killed boner instantly" exist.

And even if we couldn't do it like a normal person. Now people like Personalityinkwell like to think that if you could be attracted to it, you could collect porn of it, fap to it and if law allows fuck it. So what's stopping him from fucking trannies rn. He could very well ascend that way. But as far as I am concerned, I am not going to fap to my female family members, or trannies, or barely passing for puberty lanklet looking 10 yo girls with underdeveloped bodies. Thing is I am not concerned what he faps to. But if he's gonna come here and make bait threads trying to sell some bs narrative, then I am well within my rights to tear it apart as well.

even if that were true

so what?
JFL. Dude, just because I don't want no beaf with nobody and I be a tad bit more merciful than @FullTimeLoser . I ain't gonna ABSOLUTELY DESTROY YO ASS right now for making a post that gay.

I think cucks can’t get rid of it either

If they completely buy into the ideology that under 18 is a child, they should be able to get rid of it.

I think 99% of cucks can't do this because there is a spark of intelligent thought in their brains, but that 1% can do it.
You can change someone's sexual preferences through learning and experience. Think about how people start becoming attracted to old ladies and landwhales through deluding themselves. Also think about how some truecels turn gay because they can't attain a foid.

I think this kind of brain reconfiguration can happen in the opposite direction, too.
I didn't read anything except your question.Too sleepy. I didn't even want to come back here. But to answer it. Yes I can.

Think about it. If I can't, after knowing that she might have a dick. Then what is stopping me from being attracted to her anyway, even if I had prior knowledge. There is a reason phrases like "killed boner instantly" exist.

Yeah, I agree. Knowledge can change your attraction. Like if you found out a sex bot was filled with maggots (but they were hermetically sealed inside), you still wouldn't want to fuck it, even if you were initially attracted.

JFL. Dude, just because I don't want no beaf with nobody and I be a tad bit more merciful than @FullTimeLoser . I ain't gonna ABSOLUTELY DESTROY YO ASS right now for making a post that gay.
it was more rhetorical btw

i am not a tranny advocate

it was more rhetorical btw

i am not a tranny advocate

i'll concede trannies can fool men when someone shows us a surgically made tranny vagina that doesn't look like a horror show

which will never happen

so the only men getting fooled are men getting tricked by APP filters which is retarded because even I can use an app filter to make me look like a passable female

It's always good to call out AoC laws for the arbitrary, cucked, feminist bullshit they are. This kind of subject exposes females, cuck infiltrates and shit like that like nothing else. Many users were already banned after being exposed by it, @psygnosis-owl being the most recent case, but there were many others like @Hozo , @PrisIncel , etc.

Also, volcel if you wouldn't accept a sexually developed underage girl if laws didn't apply (or if she was legal in the location).

Other than that, it's just a preference. Many men would prefer a young virgin girl over some roastie as their partner.

I made a thread about that also.

Last edited:
If they completely buy into the ideology that under 18 is a child, they should be able to get rid of it.

I think 99% of cucks can't do this because there is a spark of intelligent thought in their brains, but that 1% can do it.
You can change someone's sexual preferences through learning and experience. Think about how people start becoming attracted to old ladies and landwhales through deluding themselves. Also think about how some truecels turn gay because they can't attain a foid.

I think this kind of brain reconfiguration can happen in the opposite direction, too.

Yeah, I agree. Knowledge can change your attraction. Like if you found out a sex bot was filled with maggots (but they were hermetically sealed inside), you still wouldn't want to fuck it, even if you were initially attracted.
False. Our biology does not respond to laws or morals. Married men still find other women attractive even though adultery is extremely frowned on. Many men who see a 100 year old who looks 18 (if that exists) I’m certain will still find her attractive even if they think granny porn is disgusting. Our mind might tell us we won’t act on it but that doesn’t mean we no longer find them attractive. If this was true, pedophiles would stop finding 5 year olds hot even though studies show they can’t do that.

And even if we couldn't do it like a normal person. Now people like Personalityinkwell like to think that if you could be attracted to it, you could collect porn of it, fap to it and if law allows fuck it. So what's stopping him from fucking trannies rn. He could very well ascend that way. But as far as I am concerned, I am not going to fap to my female family members, or trannies, or barely passing for puberty lanklet looking 10 yo girls with underdeveloped bodies. Thing is I am not concerned what he faps to. But if he's gonna come here and make bait threads trying to sell some bs narrative, then I am well within my rights to tear it apart as well.

boner killed doesn’t mean you aren’t attracted to them it just means you no longer wish to act on it. There’s is NO proof that homosexuality can be cured and there is no proof that ledophiles can stop being attracted to prepubescent children because researchers found NO cure for these. Yet pedophiles can still think their own sexuality is gross and homos can still think that if they live in a society where homophobia is universal.

People don’t become gay as a result of inceldom, they’re just playing tricks on themselves and think they are now gay, and the ones who do turn gay are one in a million. Most people cannot change their sexuality. Why do you think conversion therapy fails?

also, you’d still think the sexdoll is hot but you just wouldn’t wanna fuck it out of fear of danger. Also,some men can still find landwhales attractive and some don’t but still date them because it’s the best they can get and they don’t actually find them hot, and would date a stacy if they could. Also, old men can find their own age attractive but not as much as young women. Some old men don’t find their age attractive actually, but still date them because they feel more emotional connection or because of the stigma against age gaps.

Last edited:
False. Our biology does not respond to laws or morals. Married men still find other women attractive even though adultery is extremely frowned on. Many men who see a 100 year old who looks 18 (if that exists) I’m certain will still find her attractive even if they think granny porn is disgusting. Our mind might tell us we won’t act on it but that doesn’t mean we no longer find them attractive. If this was true, pedophiles would stop finding 5 year olds hot even though studies show they can’t do that.

I think the tranny question is a very strong counterargument to the original post. The two questions are:

1. If you are unknowingly attracted to an underage foid and you find out she's underage, will you continue to be attracted to her?
Presupposition: You 100% buy into the ideology that it's disgusting to fuck under 18.

2. If you are unknowingly attracted to a MtF tranny and you find out she's a man, will you continue to be attracted to her?
Presupposition: You are 100% heterosexual.

Logically, these two questions must have the same answer -- yes or no.

After I realized this, I put myself in the shoes of the man in the second question. And I concluded that if I found out a foid was really a man, I wouldn't feel the attraction anymore. Don't you think you would have the same reaction?

Being that I can't put myself into the perspective of the man in the first question, I have to assume that if I was completely indoctrinated into the prevailing gynocratic mindset of modern society, then it's possible that I would lose the attraction there as well.

Keep in mind I'm talking about a very, very small percentage of men, probably 0.01% or less.

And I think sexual attraction can be perverted and warped. How else can it be that many gay people were molested when they were young? That molestation turned them gay.

And if gayness was genetic, how could there still be gay people today? Gay people don't reproduce, so they wouldn't be able to pass the "gay gene" on, right? Yet there are more fags today than ever before in recent history, coincidentally at the same time that the (((media))) is pushing homosexuality onto the masses. I can only conclude that gayness is for the most part a learned trait.

Also, I agree with the examples you gave. I think sexual attraction can only be manipulated when a person is very, very young, while his mind is still plastic, and then it settles into place. That's why gayness and pedophilia can't be removed.

Now imagine a very young child who is constantly bombarded with propaganda that 18 and under foids are just children and you are a monster if you are attracted to them. Like you are the utmost evil of the world if you are attracted to an under-18 foid and you should be raped and killed for the thought crime.

Then, later on in his life, he may see a foid and get an erection, but once he finds out she is under 18, he will be so overcome by feelings of self-hatred, self-disgust, pangs of conscience, moral qualms, and a horrifying feeling of being a pariah that his boner might actually be killed.
The question of whether or not the attraction is truly gone is pointless if that disgust is enough to kill the boner.

So I think it's theoretically possible, but very, very rare. The main reason I think this is because I'm 100% sure that I would lose attraction to a "foid" if I found out "she" was a tranny. In that case, disgust, etc. would overwhelm me and completely kill my sexual desire for the tranny, just like the hypothetical person in the previous paragraph.

I think the tranny question is a very strong counterargument to the original post. The two questions are:

1. If you are unknowingly attracted to an underage foid and you find out she's underage, will you continue to be attracted to her?
Presupposition: You 100% buy into the ideology that it's disgusting to fuck under 18.

2. If you are unknowingly attracted to a MtF tranny and you find out she's a man, will you continue to be attracted to her?
Presupposition: You are 100% heterosexual.

Logically, these two questions must have the same answer -- yes or no.

After I realized this, I put myself in the shoes of the man in the second question. And I concluded that if I found out a foid was really a man, I wouldn't feel the attraction anymore. Don't you think you would have the same reaction?

Being that I can't put myself into the perspective of the man in the first question, I have to assume that if I was completely indoctrinated into the prevailing gynocratic mindset of modern society, then it's possible that I would lose the attraction there as well.

Keep in mind I'm talking about a very, very small percentage of men, probably 0.01% or less.

And I think sexual attraction can be perverted and warped. How else can it be that many gay people were molested when they were young? That molestation turned them gay.

And if gayness was genetic, how could there still be gay people today? Gay people don't reproduce, so they wouldn't be able to pass the "gay gene" on, right? Yet there are more fags today than ever before in recent history, coincidentally at the same time that the (((media))) is pushing homosexuality onto the masses. I can only conclude that gayness is for the most part a learned trait.

Also, I agree with the examples you gave. I think sexual attraction can only be manipulated when a person is very, very young, while his mind is still plastic, and then it settles into place. That's why gayness and pedophilia can't be removed.

Now imagine a very young child who is constantly bombarded with propaganda that 18 and under foids are just children and you are a monster if you are attracted to them. Like you are the utmost evil of the world if you are attracted to an under-18 foid and you should be raped and killed for the thought crime.

Then, later on in his life, he may see a foid and get an erection, but once he finds out she is under 18, he will be so overcome by feelings of self-hatred, self-disgust, pangs of conscience, moral qualms, and a horrifying feeling of being a pariah that his boner might actually be killed.
The question of whether or not the attraction is truly gone is pointless if that disgust is enough to kill the boner.

So I think it's theoretically possible, but very, very rare. The main reason I think this is because I'm 100% sure that I would lose attraction to a "foid" if I found out "she" was a tranny. In that case, disgust, etc. would overwhelm me and completely kill my sexual desire for the tranny, just like the hypothetical person in the previous paragraph.
First, being gay isn’t more common. The only reason more people identify as gay is because the stigma is gone and it’s accepted so more people are open while they used to hide in the closet. Also, molestation has existed since the beginning of time and studies have shown that being gay does appear innate, studies show that gay people and pedohpiles are more likely to be left handed and that pedohpiles tend to be shorter than average height and have a brain structure different from most people.

also, I don’t think a guy will no longer find the tranny attractive. Many might assume they no longer find them attractive because they try to repress it so much they are now in denial about their sexual attraction. Many pedohpiles and gay people have repressed their attraction and tried to convince themselves they’re teleiophiles or heterosexuals respectively. But the attraction still remains. And many pedohpiles are taught that they’re evil and should be killed but that still didn’t get rid of the attraction. Some gay people are exposed to the teaching that gay is evil at a young age but remain gay. Also, molestation is a different psychological process than teaching specific morals. Because molestation instead is a sexual experience while teaching morals isn’t, which can influence a little kids sexuality before they reach adulthood or even adolescence, unlike teaching morals.

finding out tranny is a tranny doesn’t get rid of your attraction to them but makes you stop wanting to act on it. Many religious men might view adultery as the most evil thing in the world, and this is the case in some countries but they still find other foids hot

Reminder that attraction isn't a choice. (Not gonna read a lot of posts tbh ngl.)

Carry on.

@Napoleon de Geso

First, being gay isn’t more common. The only reason more people identify as gay is because the stigma is gone and it’s accepted so more people are open while they used to hide in the closet. Also, molestation has existed since the beginning of time and studies have shown that being gay does appear innate, studies show that gay people and pedohpiles are more likely to be left handed and that pedohpiles tend to be shorter than average height and have a brain structure different from most people.

But if being gay is innate, it must be genetic. If gay people don't reproduce, how could that innate characteristic be passed on? Wouldn't it then be a learned characteristic? Or if it's strictly due to gene mutations, like autism is, why isn't there proof that older parents create more gay children, like with autism? Older parents have more mutations in their DNA, so if gayness was due to mutation, more gays would be born to older parents.

also, I don’t think a guy will no longer find the tranny attractive. Many might assume they no longer find them attractive because they try to repress it so much they are now in denial about their sexual attraction. Many pedohpiles and gay people have repressed their attraction and tried to convince themselves they’re teleiophiles or heterosexuals respectively. But the attraction still remains. And many pedohpiles are taught that they’re evil and should be killed but that still didn’t get rid of the attraction. Some gay people are exposed to the teaching that gay is evil at a young age but remain gay. Also, molestation is a different psychological process than teaching specific morals. Because molestation instead is a sexual experience while teaching morals isn’t, which can influence a little kids sexuality before they reach adulthood or even adolescence, unlike teaching morals.

This all makes sense. I was 100% with you when I read the original post. Then I read the tranny argument, which made me have doubts.

finding out tranny is a tranny doesn’t get rid of your attraction to them but makes you stop wanting to act on it. Many religious men might view adultery as the most evil thing in the world, and this is the case in some countries but they still find other foids hot

Well I thought finding out a tranny is a tranny will be so viscerally disgusting to me that the feelings of disgust will overcome the sexual attraction and smother it until it is dead.

There's a few cases where a tranny lied to someone about being a tranny and then when they were about to have sex, the male murdered the tranny in disgust and rage when he found out. It's weird, but I think if the attraction was still there, he would have raped the tranny first.

Returning to the two questions that I asked in my earlier post, I can be happy with either both answers being yes or both being no. Since your argument answers yes to both questions, it's consistent, but it has dark implications, because it implies that being attracted to good-looking trannies is inevitable, even with the aid of knowledge.

The lower the age I find out a foid is the more attracted I get, as long as she's started puberty.

But if being gay is innate, it must be genetic. If gay people don't reproduce, how could that innate characteristic be passed on? Wouldn't it then be a learned characteristic? Or if it's strictly due to gene mutations, like autism is, why isn't there proof that older parents create more gay children, like with autism? Older parents have more mutations in their DNA, so if gayness was due to mutation, more gays would be born to older parents.

This all makes sense. I was 100% with you when I read the original post. Then I read the tranny argument, which made me have doubts.

Well I thought finding out a tranny is a tranny will be so viscerally disgusting to me that the feelings of disgust will overcome the sexual attraction and smother it until it is dead.

There's a few cases where a tranny lied to someone about being a tranny and then when they were about to have sex, the male murdered the tranny in disgust and rage when he found out. It's weird, but I think if the attraction was still there, he would have raped the tranny first.

Returning to the two questions that I asked in my earlier post, I can be happy with either both answers being yes or both being no. Since your argument answers yes to both questions, it's consistent, but it has dark implications, because it implies that being attracted to good-looking trannies is inevitable, even with the aid of knowledge.
Innate means something that is inherently part of who you are, it doesn’t mean something that comes from genes. Studies have shown gay people are more likely to be left handed and I think homosexuality occurs simply because not everyone in the world is going to be heterosexual teleiophiles. Everyone has a 1% chance of being gay like rolling a dice and each birth is like rolling that dice.

also, I am sure many pedohpiles are extremely freaked out over their sexuality and hated child molesters but that doesn’t end their attraction to prepubescent children. Im sure there’s some gay people who grow up in homophobic environments who Experience this but they still remain gay. Also, the murderer probably didn’t rape the tranny because he didn’t wanna act on it because it doesn’t end his attraction it just makes him refuse to act on his attraction
The lower the age I find out a foid is the more attracted I get, as long as she's started puberty.
Based

The whole fucking post is low IQ cope. You talk about biology ect. Now how about chad, he is smart, so he only dates girls who are 18+. He just picks one of the 25+ 8/10 who meet the requirement of being old enough. Since you can't do this you cope by risking going to jail. If you are fucked up to a point where no attractive legal girl is interested in you, then it's fucking over.

The whole fucking post is low IQ cope. You talk about biology ect. Now how about chad, he is smart, so he only dates girls who are 18+. He just picks one of the 25+ 8/10 who meet the requirement of being old enough. Since you can't do this you cope by risking going to jail. If you are fucked up to a point where no attractive legal girl is interested in you, then it's fucking over.
What?

This 12 or a 35 roastie?

HTB1I4cJJVXXXXb6XpXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg

@vippnor moralfag

Also, volcel if you wouldn't accept a sexually developed underage girl if laws didn't apply (or if she was legal in the location).

Other than that, it's just a preference. Many men would prefer a young virgin girl over some roastie as their partner.

I made a thread about that also.
went to school with a foid who was maybe 13 at most that had large tits already highly doubt many of these men saying they wouldnt are just lying.

went to school with a foid who was maybe 13 at most that had large tits already highly doubt many of these men saying they wouldnt are just lying.
Yeah most men who say they don’t find jb foids attractive are usually liars and are afraid of being called a pedo

Not being able to get with younger girls is an aspect of inceldom.
If you can get with an older girl but don’t want to then you’re not an incel

Btw. Just to clear thinks up so there's no misunderstanding. That's not my ideology. I am ok with sexually developed girls. The debate was about clearly underage, clearly developing/under-developed girls with a different physiological phenotype that these guys are obsessed with. Edmund believes that we should fap to it freely just bcz they can "pass" as an adult. Which is clearly bullshit.

1. Most of them do not pass as adults. So their obsession is clearly paraphillic.
2. Even if some could fraud. The knowledge that she is 10 should be enough to trigger some inhibition. If it doesn't then I am sorry but I cannot see that person as psychologically fit.

I am not advocating against 16 yo hot jbs lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back