Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you light up today ...

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
Would you choose women with good facial bones (of course if you got to the point of having a child)? Admittedly, men do not care much about it, even a woman with a baby face and huge eyes will succeed. The chance for a woman with a half-fat face and weak or medium bones to generate an incel is huge, even more so in 2030/2040, when they were grown, I confess that before I did not even care about bones in women now I repair more and more.

She has to be tall, broad shouldered and with a high quality, robust skull if I am to impregnate her

some wealthy and NT men will choose super tall and mannish women for wives, because they want strong sons and they have mistresses anyway or they had their fill of feminine women, but that seems unrealistic for the average cuck

what you want is a woman with a mix of robust and delicate features, like small hands but good wrists, chubby round face but good bones and facial forward growth....etc....a robust but fuckable woman