Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you like Fat/THICC chicks, you're part of the problem.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
The reason these bitches are allowed to be lazy and get paid to sit on their ass and do nothing is because of your deviant fetishizing of adipose tissue and over-accumulation of subcutaneous lipids.

0:45 Lol at this cuck faggot pretending he's into women. What man would do this to a woman he loved/was sexually interested in.

4:35 The reason there's no BBW/fat fetish for FAT GUYS is because there's no market for it. Stop enabling lazy women to be lazy.

Thicc lovers= either a n*gger or a low iq n*gger wannabe brainwashed by drugs and rap music

being morbidly obese is not the same as thicc

Are you the boner brigade? I like thicc as in fat ass and curves with the slightest dash of overall fat distribution. Not husky, though.

I wonder how much sex black guys would actually be having if they stopped coping and chasing landwhales.

I don't like skinny women

that video is genuinely disturbing

These disgusting pig's are a burden to society, must be slaughtered.

Lmfo, "following fat people" that's golden.

Thicc lovers= either a n*gger or a low iq n*gger wannabe brainwashed by drugs and rap music
FUCKIN idiot twerking was african heritage dance in some african cultures, and african always had naturally big booties

I dont like FAT. I like THICC

em4wvhw.jpg

f98qgQv.jpg

2tgt8Sm.jpg

My ideal has always been tall, blonde, and very slim. I often say Taylor Swift is an example of the ideal woman. Thick (like Kim Kardashian, not landwhales) is hot too though. But overall I agree. And I fucking HATE fat ugly women as you could probably already tell.

Jfl@ thinking fat and thicc are the same. Low iq

So called 'thick' girls are only attractive with a slim waist and toned body. Not the apple-shaped, cellulite covered cows masquerading as curvy.

Am I the only one here who doesn't get turned on by a woman's booty? As I posted elsewhere, ass does literally nothing for me.

i'm attracted to all types of women, i'm no standardscel

I
uve been brainwashed by negro media to think celulities ridden asses are attractive jfl
The last two have barely any celluite if any at all and I could care less if they do. I will fuck ANY girl with a nice big ass unless they have tumors in there face or something.

@Garbage you have to stop the obsession with land whales.

Failing to distinguish between 'fat' and 'thick' girls, as OP is doing here, is a sign of low IQ.

It's all about proportions. Fat girls often have big boobs, but they are not sexually arousing because they are not big relative to her overall body shape. Big boobs and a thick ass on a girl with a relatively slim waist, on the other hand, are a joy to behold.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back