Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you like women even a few years younger than you, you're a pedophile. But an 18 year old female dating a 13 year old boy is cool

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
probably a repost

zapcm4pe97c21.jpg

that 13 yr old has a better frame and body then most adult framecels here. is that really him with cowboy hat or thats her father

She is allowed cause she is a queen obviously

a female can do no wrong you mysogynist she is just finding herself fucking kids thats why you incel!!!!

The "oppressed" gender. :feelshaha:
You just know cucks are still defending this piece of shit.

Mogs me into oblivion and back

It still amazes how much women can get away with. They can do no wrong in the eyes of cucks.

I hate this world.

It still amazes how much women can get away with. They can do no wrong in the eyes of cucks.

I hate this world.
Well from the screenshots, it looks pretty controversial.

It's normal to date a 13 yo when you're 18 in Brazil. I mean, it was when I was a teen myself, not sure anymore in this SJW era.

I'm 30, I wonder how young can I go according to feminists. Maybe 28? I guess 27 would already be pedophilia :feelstastyman:

Fucking bullshit, and if I told anyone I like 13 year old girls I'd be fucking castrated.

that 13 yr old has a better frame and body then most adult framecels here. is that really him with cowboy hat or thats her father

Holy fuck this so much, that kid mogs me to oblivion and back about a hundred times and Im 22

It's normal to date a 13 yo when you're 18 in Brazil. I mean, it was when I was a teen myself, not sure anymore in this SJW era.

I'm 30, I wonder how young can I go according to feminists. Maybe 28? I guess 27 would already be pedophilia :feelstastyman:
Some guy was calling me pedo when my 16 years old sister came to visit.

It was some Chadlite normie ofc, who probably was feeling yelous about a 5'2 manlet

oh sweet summer child, its her choice stahp being mizogynistic

When you've seen enough of this, you become completely desensitized to societal rules.

Everything is looks or status. EVERYTHING.

TLDR, screencap for me cause i saw nothing in there
US Laws Abroad
In addition to laws in the host country, some US laws govern the conduct of activities in foreign countries. The following list is intended to highlight some of the more significant ones that you need to consider when conducting an activity abroad.

US Laws Abroad
In addition to laws in the host country, some US laws govern the conduct of activities in foreign countries. The following list is intended to highlight some of the more significant ones that you need to consider when conducting an activity abroad.
i feel even more cucked now. Can't even bang a 16 year old girl in a country where it's legal and i still get cucked by the FBI. fuck my life

i feel even more cucked now. Can't even bang a 16 year old girl in a country where it's legal and i still get cucked by the FBI. fuck my life
The AoC in Mexico is 12. American feminists probably came up with that shit primarily to stop American men from fucking JBs in Mexico.

The AoC in Mexico is 12. American feminists probably came up with that shit primarily to stop American men from fucking JBs in Mexico.
:what::what::what:12 you say?:what::what::what: