Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you listen to rap GTFO

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I'm so cool! Drugs, girls, money cars my friends are in prison I'm so cool I listen to rap even though I don't relate to this stuff in any way!!! And don't get me started on grime.

And the rap songs which aren't about that stuff have shit shallow lyrics a 5 year old could write and they try and sound deep and relatable but it's just shit.

Very very very few rappers are actually good and idk of any good ones or good rap songs which r mainstream.

If u do listen to rap pls tell me why and please don't tell me you listen to Eminem

I hate most music tbh ngl

LOL, Feminem is a turbo cuck, beta male and a fraud. Its amazing the Jewish mass media and Dr. Dre were able to fool an entire generation of beta males into thinking Feminem was some kind of tough guy hero for them, when he regularly avoided fights he was challenged to by his rap rivals and in his youth was regularly beat up by a black kid in his highschool bathroom if memory serves correct.

I'd of had no problem at all with the guy had he came on the scene and simply portrayed himself (and was portrayed by the mass media) for what he actually is ie a weak/beta male/normal Will Smith type of non thug/non gangsta rapper, but the Jew mass media, Feminem himself and Dr. Dre tried and (unfortunately) succeeded in giving him a "hard" tough guy/thug image that beta male cucks bought into and still hilariously and pathetically believe in to this day, due to their low IQ and lack of common sense, instincts and discernment.

Last edited:
U are a Zuckerberg.
mark-zuckerberg-cara-1523530642.jpg

does it count if I listen to it only on Radio Los Santos

Based ngl, if you listen to rap as an incel is just pure cringe tbh

1999 by Joey badass is Incel type album

i don't listen to rap apart from that

If u do listen to rap pls tell me why

I listen to certain rap artists because I have good taste and since 2pac was the greatest of all time to rock the mic as a rap artist he is my favorite rapper of all time.

I also gravitate towards Pac not for the gangsta/thug image Jew mass media and morons lap up, but because of who he actually was which was a good man who wanted to make the world better for not only his own people but everyone.

I listen to certain rap artists because I have good taste and since 2pac was the greatest of all time to rock the mic as a rap artist he is my favorite rapper of all time.

I also gravitate towards Pac not for the gangsta/thug image Jew mass media and morons lap up, but because of who he actually was which was a good man who wanted to make the world better for not only his own people but everyone.

Fairs. Would u agree he's overrated or nah.
Eminem unironically has some good stuff tbh, and that's coming from someone who doesn't like rap. His recent thing on trump was cucked as fuck and I'm pretty sure he supported Hillary and shit but he has several older songs that are quite good
what songs r good? A lot of his lyrics are stuff a 5yr old could write and it's just cringey. Which songs he has r good?
eminem actually has a few good songs ngl
Examples plez

I enjoy some rap, mostly thanks to the producers sampling good songs.

I like the concept of rap about being selfish, and getting money and being self motivated. I also like how it openly hates women.

That being said, most rap is absolute garbage

I enjoy some rap, mostly thanks to the producers sampling good songs.

I like the concept of rap about being selfish, and getting money and being self motivated. I also like how it openly hates women.

That being said, most rap is absolute garbage
This is only rap song I found that I kinda like

I love rap nigga

I listen to rap. These songs have a rap beat:

Last edited:
Fairs. Would u agree he's overrated or nah.

Nah.

During his life Pac had a ton of haters some of his own doing via the foolishness of youth, but probably the grand majority of the haters simply being jealous of his charisma and pure talent.

They try to tear him down and say his lyrics weren't good/the best and probably other ridiculous charges but the proof is in the pudding as the old phrase goes meaning his legacy has stood the test of time.

Also even though I've had a lot of bad to say about Feminem and rightly so I do respect that even he has publically acknowledged Pac as the true GOAT of the rap game and not himself as the beta males and Jew mass media continue to bray mindlessly whenever the subject is brought up.

People forget that lyrics in and of themselves aren't the full measure of an artist ie there's stage presence, natural charisma and even a hard to pin down "x factor" of why certain people catch on so big but yeah lyrics are probably so overly focused on in rap in particular because its such a wordy musical genre.

Anyway all that said Nirvana had haters too ie people jealous of them or misguided/misinformed saying that they only got so popular because Kurt Cobain committed suicide.

Said haters I believe say the same about Pac and I think even other talented artists that died tragically somehow seemingly before their time but in Nirvana and Pac's case it can pretty much be proven beyond a shadow of all doubt that they were "blowing up" as the niggers say even before their untimely deaths ie both Nirvana and 2pac at the time of Kurt and 2pac's deaths were selling massive amounts of records/CD's what have you and not on the verge of mega-stardom but basically already there.

Its like in both cases Kurt and Pac died just when they "arrived" so to speak which of course means when their talent elevated them to the top of the heap in their respective musical genre fields.

The only similar public opinion that I've ever heard that seems to me to have a ring of truth to it is people once speculated (and I don't believe they were haters) that if Marilyn Manson had committed suicide on Halloween night during the time his Mechanical Animals album had taken off he'd be a far bigger star than he ever was and ok maybe those people are right. Anyway I think this speculation got going over some rumour going around at the time that said Manson was probably going to commit suicide on some Halloween night soon to come way back in the late 90's.

I have no hobbies or interests but I used to listen to rap because my normie friend would play it in his car