Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you live with older sisters or female cousins, you should sleep with a knife under your pillow

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Your sisters are sick of seeing your ugly face everyday, even if you spend the whole day in your room, the fact that they share the house with a subhuman is painful for them. Remember they're in their prime reproductive age so every subhuman is garbage to them. One of these days, they might snap and kill you to get rid of you forever. And the worst part is that they won't go to jail cause they just need to create a story of how you touched them when they were kids or how they found out you're an incel and that's it. They would be heroes. Be careful.

Even Jesus said: "a man's enemies will be the members of his own household."

Good schizopost.

I don't live with any

I wish they would kill me

lmao usually im paranoid but i think this is a bit overkill. i dont have sisters but if i did i dont think i'd be afraid of them, lol.

I hope someone kills me.

they probably wouldnt kill you themselves, they'll just ask whatever chad they're fucking that night to beat you to death

I'd be a lot more careful from now

Just put another lock on the basement and stop eating chili before bed bro!

do you live with older sisters/cousins OP?

Just lock your door theory

Luckily I don’t have a sister. But yeah if I did I will have to sleep with one eye open as she could be plotting to murder me at any second

Glad my sister was disabled because living with a foid sister has to be absolute suifuel. The constant boyfriends, sneaking out to get dicked down, the disappointment on their friend's faces when they see their subhuman brother. LMAO.

I have an older sister. We get along well , she's nice to me

Good schizopost.
lmao usually im paranoid but i think this is a bit overkill. i dont have sisters but if i did i dont think i'd be afraid of them, lol.
they probably wouldnt kill you themselves, they'll just ask whatever chad they're fucking that night to beat you to death

There was a thread a while back, how ugly dude was murdered by his mother&sister in his sleep(Shotgun to the face)
A knife might not be enough. :feelskek:

Monky IQ paranoiapill ngl

Your sisters and cousins may (read: do) hate you, but they won’t fucking kill you. Relax.

Monky IQ paranoiapill ngl

Your sisters and cousins may (read: do) hate you, but they won’t fucking kill you. Relax.
massive cope. I am 100% sure my female cousins would kill me if they could

massive cope. I am 100% sure my female cousins would kill me if they could
Yeah, if they could, but they can’t, they won’t risk the jail time for 1st degree murder. Even foids are smarter than that.