Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you lose your job and have no income for six months, do you have anyone who has your back and will take you in?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Lets be honest. Most men don't. A lot of men's own parents won't even house them if the man loses his job and goes through his savings.

In the west (or maybe all over) it's considered bad to help a man when he's doing badly. He has to pull himself up by the bootstraps even though his job has been automated, or given to low paid immigrants, or consolidated to help pay for salaries for female workers who contribute nothing.

In the America, there's no social programs for men. Those 50% in taxes you pay gives you NOTHING back if you're a male.

You're only a cunt hair away from losing the only thing keep you sheltered and from starving. You're as disposable as an average male is to women on tinder.

I can confirm it. Today I got brutally destroyed at the employment agency.

No but I have savings.

Sometimes it randomly hits me how I have no one and nothing except for money. In other times I wouldn't be able to survive this way.

All I have in my life is a plan to try to looksmaxxx, some money, and a plan to rope if looksmaxxxing doesn't work. I plan all my finances short term only because I'll either looksmaxxx and thus get a gf (who would then not let me be homeless if it comes to that) or rope anyway.

This is why i hoard & invest 99% of my autismbux.

Once my parents die, its over. So Im just stocking up and investing everything I can.

Lets be honest. Most men don't. A lot of men's own parents won't even house them if the man loses his job and goes through his savings.

In the west (or maybe all over) it's considered bad to help a man when he's doing badly. He has to pull himself up by the bootstraps even though his job has been automated, or given to low paid immigrants, or consolidated to help pay for salaries for female workers who contribute nothing.

In the America, there's no social programs for men. Those 50% in taxes you pay gives you NOTHING back if you're a male.

You're only a cunt hair away from losing the only thing keep you sheltered and from starving. You're as disposable as an average male is to women on tinder.
I'm a homeless, alcoholiccel, cripplecel, Permanent disabilitybuxcel and thankfully yes a friend took me in. I'm lucky to have a network of dozens of fellow Oldcel CelBro's who have saved me from the jungle of the streets. Most of the time. Basically the sleepy little West Country village I live in is full of old perma-single men.

Once my parents die, its over. So Im just stocking up and investing everything I can.
Currently doing the same, just in case something goes wrong

Yeah my sister would. My parents don't have that much money atm, so that's why I'm saying my sister.

what happened?

Even the female employee who I talked to acknowledged the fact that I am nothing but a failure (not directly though). She was suprissed that I did not have any apprenticeship whatsoever. She also mentioned, that I should be on my own at age 25.
This shit is so emasculating man...

what's fucked up is most boomer parents are fat and can't even take care of themselves

image being 60+ years old and trying to haul and extra 50 lbs of weight on your fragile body

or consolidated to help pay for salaries for female workers who contribute nothing.
This enrages me, as someone who's struggling to make something of myself, and I think of this, or see "professional" women walking down the sidewalk, knowing they're making so much more than me without breaking a sweat. Just answer calls, pretend to work on a computer, spread gossip, spend a two hour lunch walking to a cafe for coffee. It really pisses me off.

No man I'd probably be back on the streets. That is why I save every cent I can.

I maximize savings knowing that nobody cares and be out left in the cold starving.

yes I can have enough savinga. even if I didn't I would just monkmax earlier. I already emailed and visited Monasteries who would be fine with me studying and becoming monk after a year or so

my parents i guess. other than that, i can fuck off to a shed I own and live out of that. pretty primitive but it has everything. i'd need to get cenno though to afford them copes.

Ive been living on my savings for the last 7 months but im running out now

Nope. I guess assisted income? Don't think it's enough though.

I'll try to commit a crime to get myself in jail.
They have really good prisons in Finland

This enrages me, as someone who's struggling to make something of myself, and I think of this, or see "professional" women walking down the sidewalk, knowing they're making so much more than me without breaking a sweat. Just answer calls, pretend to work on a computer, spread gossip, spend a two hour lunch walking to a cafe for coffee. It really pisses me off.

All the money wasted on them could be use to hire a couple of men full time which could be use to raise families or something productive.

Instead it all goes to old hags who piss it away at starbucks and other pointless bullshit.

Even the female employee who I talked to acknowledged the fact that I am nothing but a failure (not directly though). She was suprissed that I did not have any apprenticeship whatsoever. She also mentioned, that I should be on my own at age 25.
Not surprising.
You're white and they can shit on you.
Next time tell her you'd love to have an idle job like her.

fortunately yes i do but i will also need to save for future

Ruthless! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She is right though but I already know it. In the end, it is extremly easy for a man to become a dropout.

That's what you get for being a chadcel. She expected more from you because you're a tall chad.

The only thing I have, is the thing I am not allowed to use... my body.

How did it go?

This bad:

Not surprising.
You're white and they can shit on you.

And to be honest. I only see lonely men there. Most females are coming with their children... What is this? We should rename it in ''mogg center''.

Women only go there to show up, how they're active to "find" a job.
They only want to leech the good gibs as long as possible.
Men there are closer to the rope.

just sell your literal shit as cookies online

oops wrong gender

So I hear. Honestly why aren't you trying to go to jail there? Don't you guys get massages and shit too?

just buy a tent and live near a forest theory

in near future no work for us and no motivation to do it

Just swordattackmax like that Finnish dude St. Excaliburcel (Joel Marin) who went ER last month.

Joel Marin

Joke.

Just swordattackmax like that Finnish dude St. Excaliburcel (Joel Marin) who went ER last month.

View attachment 166593

Joke.
Never go ER or you will become a Saint, buddy boyo
So I hear. Honestly why aren't you trying to go to jail there? Don't you guys get massages and shit too?
If I remember correctly they have Feminist prisons now where only women go to and they can just be on their PC's the whole time.

The UK government pays you £317 per month when unemployed plus your rent costs. I live with parents anyway but my sister would let me live in her garage if I was homeless plus I have a car
What do you earn in Germany as low level wage cuck if you work 40 hours per week?

Last edited:
just sell your literal shit as cookies online

oops wrong gender

You don't have to be a foid to do this, just make sure when you're shitting, do it with confidence, and when you're mixing your shit into the cookie dough do it whilst showing lots of respect to wahmen. Add some "just be yourself" pubes onto the cookies too, it's just that easy.

No one. If I lose my job, I’ll be homeless.
The UK government pays you £317 per month when unemployed plus your rent costs. I live with parents anyway but my sister would let me live in her garage if I was homeless plus I have a car

From what? ESA? Getting benefits is notoriously difficult in U.K. and it’s a huge hassle. Also, lucky you for having a car.

I can survive for years with no job

Or you can leech money from government and live the life of a rat which is what I'm doing

Been living on autism bux for the last 5 years. Most of my relevant tech, that provides the majority of my copes has broken down now so I will have to wagecuck again. Weighting the pros and cons of wagecuck vs rope right now...

I'll be OK on that front until my parents die in a few years I guess.

Yeah paying taxes is the worst knowing it's actively being used against you, best to work as little as possible because it makes us partially complicit in their bullshittery.

Right after high school my mom instantly told me to either study, move out or pay rent :feelsrope::feelsrope:

She is right though but I already know it. In the end, it is extremly easy for a man to become a dropout.

The only thing I have, is the thing I am not allowed to use... my body.

This bad:

And to be honest. I only see lonely men there. Most females are coming with their children... What is this? We should rename it in ''mogg center''.

What is your training or education? In which sector do you work?

I (still) do, thank God for that at least.

That's why life from 2020 is UBI or death