Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you made it to 50, would you ascend with a 40 y/o used-up roastie?

If you made it to 50, would you ascend with a 40 y/o used-up roastie?

• Yes

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Let's for a moment suppose that no one on here is going to rope or otherwise die, and that we're all gonna make it to 50. If things stayed more or less the same (no robot gfs etc.), would you ascend with a 40 to 45 y/o used-up roastie when given the chance? You may assume that she's not very attractive, but also not nauseatingly hideous; i.e., she's somewhat within the mean for 40 y/o roasties.

For myself, I can envisage two plausible scenarios. First, that I would take the opportunity wholeheartedly and without reserve. And secondly, that by that age I would be so emotionally burnt-out so as to not even comprehend the opportunity offered.

To fuck = yes
To betabuxx = no

No. Better incel than cuck

I would yes but I wouldn’t take pride in it at all. Also no betabuxxing

no, hopefully ill be dead by 50 tho

I don't want suffer for that long

Wtf who votes no on this? How many volcels are on this fucking website?

As if that's even possible

Betabuxxing a used-up roastie after decades of inceldom is an insult tbh.

Let's for a moment suppose that no one on here is going to rope or otherwise die, and that we're all gonna make it to 50. If things stayed more or less the same (no robot gfs etc.), would you ascend with a 40 to 45 y/o used-up roastie when given the chance? You may assume that she's not very attractive, but also not nauseatingly hideous; i.e., she's somewhat within the mean for 40 y/o roasties.

For myself, I can envisage two plausible scenarios. First, that I would take the opportunity wholeheartedly and without reserve. And secondly, that by that age I would be so emotionally burnt-out so as to not even comprehend the opportunity offered.
Too old

It wouldn't even count since most holes over 35 are usually desperate to settle with anything after being chad's cumrag. I wouldn't consider that ascension.

I'm 21 and i would take it lol
the fuck are you guys on about? I'm too lonely and sexually starving to say no

Don't want to die a KHHV so yes

I want a 40 y/o roastie now

I'm 21 and i would take it lol
the fuck are you guys on about? I'm too lonely and sexually starving to say no
I would also have a sex-only relationship with a 40 year old foid if she looked attractive (my bar is really not high)

I would also have a sex-only relationship with a 40 year old foid if she looked attractive (my bar is really not high)
i'd probably even do a romantic and sexual relationship with her ngl

it is impossible to ascend with a used up roastie
you can only lose virginity with sex
sex is when you put your penis into a vagina
it's not sex when you put your penis into a lake of chad's cum
that's just gay shit

If that was my last resort I guess I would put myself through it.
No long term relationship or kids if her and I were that old though.
I want a 40 y/o roastie now
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back