[Venting] If you masturbate youre a normie

Inline-g

Inline-g

Recruit
-
One of the most important elements of the incel experience is being denied sexual release. If youre constantly satisfying yourself through masturbation, you can't be grouped alongside men throughout history that had to cope through legitimate means without resorting to this perverse act.

M

Mindmaxx

Recruit
-
"Perverse act"

Religious normies say stuff like this without providing any workable alternatives.

Inline-g

Inline-g

Recruit
-
I would go a step further and say, if you masturbate youre a fakecel

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Andy milonakis but truecel
-
So why do you not masturbate?

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Youngcel
-
High IQ

I have never masturbated in my whole life

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
Because its cheating. If youre sexually satisfied how can you call yourself a true incel?
incel means you can't get sex, not "you aren't allowed to pleasure yourself by any means". low IQ delete this

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
One of the most important elements of the incel experience is being denied sexual release. If youre constantly satisfying yourself through masturbation, you can't be grouped alongside men throughout history that had to cope through legitimate means without resorting to this perverse act.
haha_you_fucking_fail_gtfo-png.174122

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
nowadays i don’t even want to jerk off tbh

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
Just do sex with you theory.

Inline-g

Inline-g

Recruit
-
why should the definition change
Well my definition is more accurate imo and i hope people recognize it as insightful. A sexually satisfied degenerate who happens to not have a gf sounds like a normie to me

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
A sexually satisfied degenerate who happens to not have a gf sounds like a normie to me
masturbation isn't sexually satisfying. it takes your mind off of what you don't have, which is sex. it's the next best thing, but i wouldn't say it's satisfying.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
Well my definition is more accurate imo and i hope people recognize it as insightful. A sexually satisfied degenerate who happens to not have a gf sounds like a normie to me
Wouldn't you be a volcel if you do not masturbate because it's just so easy to do? I mean inceldom isn't a thing you go into it's a thing you are forced into; so why would you choose not to jerk off? To be "Incel"?

Newbie17

Newbie17

Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky; Miro Raduljica irl
-
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

-
There is no such thing
There is no such thing as a volcel? o_0 You've gotta be trolling, but back to my first point you are ignoring

Why don't you masturbate?

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

20 year old virgin. When life gets you low, go Cho
-
Dude masturbation doesn’t even compare to sex.

Llama

Llama

When do the “best years of my life” start?
-
Cool so if i masterbate i can turn into norman? Waiting...

Naturalselector9

Naturalselector9

Recruit
-
who tf says im satisfied with masturbation, i feel worse than ever after i coom

Tallcel

Tallcel

Social moron and a loser with no life
-
I coom when i want bitch
Because its cheating. If youre sexually satisfied how can you call yourself a true incel?
Cheating is being born chad or stacy. We are just seizing the means of self pleasure. You must either be really prudish or really dumb. So dumb I'll take pity on you and let you go your way. I'll stroke MY cock when I goddamn well please thank you
Dude masturbation doesn’t even compare to sex.
Duh. That's why chads in government deny us prostitutes

Last edited:
Tallcel

Tallcel

-
Last edited:
Tallcel

Tallcel

-
The definition must be updated
No it shouldn't. Incels suffer enough. I don't even think sticking your dick in a man's butt counts. Gays are incels because I say so

C

curried98

Recruit
-
lmao wtf is this nofap nonsense. Just fucking lol if you think im NOT going to release all the tension and stress i have to deal with on a daily basis. Hey if bitches wont do it, then someone is going to have to...