Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you masturbate youre a normie

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
One of the most important elements of the incel experience is being denied sexual release. If youre constantly satisfying yourself through masturbation, you can't be grouped alongside men throughout history that had to cope through legitimate means without resorting to this perverse act.

:lul:

lol at this thread

"Perverse act"

Religious normies say stuff like this without providing any workable alternatives.

Lol typical nofap gigacoper

I coom when i want bitch

I would go a step further and say, if you masturbate youre a fakecel

So why do you not masturbate?

High IQ

I have never masturbated in my whole life

wtf are you on about

Because its cheating. If youre sexually satisfied how can you call yourself a true incel?
incel means you can't get sex, not "you aren't allowed to pleasure yourself by any means". low IQ delete this

I would go a step further and say, if you masturbate youre a fakecel
Laugh 2

Nice low IQ bait thread

One of the most important elements of the incel experience is being denied sexual release. If youre constantly satisfying yourself through masturbation, you can't be grouped alongside men throughout history that had to cope through legitimate means without resorting to this perverse act.
Haha You Fucking fail GTFO

nowadays i don’t even want to jerk off tbh

Just do sex with you theory.

why should the definition change
Well my definition is more accurate imo and i hope people recognize it as insightful. A sexually satisfied degenerate who happens to not have a gf sounds like a normie to me

A sexually satisfied degenerate who happens to not have a gf sounds like a normie to me
masturbation isn't sexually satisfying. it takes your mind off of what you don't have, which is sex. it's the next best thing, but i wouldn't say it's satisfying.

Well my definition is more accurate imo and i hope people recognize it as insightful. A sexually satisfied degenerate who happens to not have a gf sounds like a normie to me
Wouldn't you be a volcel if you do not masturbate because it's just so easy to do? I mean inceldom isn't a thing you go into it's a thing you are forced into; so why would you choose not to jerk off? To be "Incel"?

There is no such thing
There is no such thing as a volcel? o_0 You've gotta be trolling, but back to my first point you are ignoring

Why don't you masturbate?

Mariana trench IQ

mods should pin this thread for the meme

Dude masturbation doesn’t even compare to sex.

Too many coomer copers tbh

Cool so if i masterbate i can turn into norman? Waiting...

who tf says im satisfied with masturbation, i feel worse than ever after i coom

Below freezing point IQ post.

Down’s syndrome level iq tbh

I coom when i want bitch
Because its cheating. If youre sexually satisfied how can you call yourself a true incel?
Cheating is being born chad or stacy. We are just seizing the means of self pleasure. You must either be really prudish or really dumb. So dumb I'll take pity on you and let you go your way. I'll stroke MY cock when I goddamn well please thank you
Dude masturbation doesn’t even compare to sex.
Duh. That's why chads in government deny us prostitutes

Last edited:
Lmao 0 iq thread