Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you measure, you cannot overrate your looks

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It's easy to measure:

Take selfies, go on tinder:

Get ugly matches? At least 6/10, maybe 7/10

Girls messaging you first? At least chad lite

Girls asking to fuck? Legit chad

If you get none of the above, you're dogshit ugly.

"no bro it was because of your tinder bio and because you didn't run game bro! :soy: :redpill: Buy my PUA coaching so I can show you how to make a REAL bio and REAL game. trust me bro! :soy::redpill:"

A message/match on tinder doesn't mean shit. ONLY SEX COUNTS.

How to know if you're ugly in two simple steps
1. Take a well angled selfie
2. Ask some random whore on the internet what she thinks (without her knowing that's you)
There u have it
20200224 025503

No bro you're wrong, Tinder isn't real life.

I'm gonna go pick up girls at blockbuster.

"no bro it was because of your tinder bio and because you didn't run game bro! :soy: :redpill: Buy my PUA coaching so I can show you how to make a REAL bio and REAL game. trust me bro! :soy::redpill:"

It's easy to measure:

tinder is real life

it is the objective measure of your attractiveness

tinder is real life

Tesla IQ

I wish I could add this qoute to my signature but it probably wont fit with the other ones :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Tesla IQ

I wish I could add this qoute to my signature but it probably wont fit with the other ones :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Get rid of the virginautistmanlet one tbh

The world ended when Blockbuster died.

what if bots messages you

I see your point

It's easy to measure:

Bo2cel got matches

If you haven't had a single girl show obvious interest in you throughout your whole life, you're 100% ugly as fuck.

It's easy to measure:

what if you get older women matching with you?Some volcels here have gotten older women matching with them.

If what you said is true then that makes @itsOVER a Chad? "b..but muh noodle, muh JBW" what about his success with EE whores?
If what you said is true then that makes the legit 2/10 horseshoecel a Chadlite?

Nah bro go out and show your personality:soy:

everyone gets matches on tinder because there are many bots and some girls just swipe right on everyone for dopamine boost when they see thousands of matches daily
do 1000 swipes with a blackops2cel and I guarantee he will get 10 matches
If what you said is true then that makes @itsOVER a Chad?
he's literally chadlite when not bloated

Last edited:
everyone gets matches on tinder because there are many bots and some girls just swipe right on everyone for dopamine boost when they see thousands of matches daily
do 1000 swipes with a blackops2cel and I guarantee he will get 10 matches

he's literally chadlite when not bloated
View attachment 289432
Was this a fatcel? Fatcel = fakecel mostly

If what you said is true then that makes @itsOVER a Chad? "b..but muh noodle, muh JBW" what about his success with EE whores?
If what you said is true then that makes the legit 2/10 horseshoecel a Chadlite?

measuring using shithole countries with low tier foids or trannies

that's like using a broken scale to weigh a landwhale

this is idiotic as fuck

so this is what you need to get matches with bottom tier thai girls?

tinder is real life

No its not. If tinder was real life, most of the men on this planet would be incels.

No its not. If tinder was real life, most of the men on this planet would be incels.
Only legit reply here. Most users are legit basement dwellers.
you do realize only dating though is the #1 method people use for relationships nowadays? and also sex.

most of dating/sex now happens though online means.

It's like amazon, it's taking over and offline stuff is declining more and more

you do realize only dating though is the #1 method people use for relationships nowadays? and also sex.

most of dating/sex now happens though online means.

It's like amazon, it's taking over and offline stuff is declining more and more

Doesnt matter. Most men arent incels . Most men dont get matches on tinder. If you think betabuxxers are incels, then maybe most men are incels. But i dont think all betabuxxers are incels.

Doesnt matter. Most men arent incels . Most men dont get matches on tinder. Pick one.
actually matches on tinder aren't that hard to get. you even got some.

it's turning the matches into sex which is the hard part

actually matches on tinder aren't that hard to get. you even got some.

it's turning the matches into sex which is the hard part

I got matched with granny foids 10+ yrs older than iam. I dont even count those. I never get matches with foids around my age that are around my looksmatch.

I got matched with granny foids 10+ yrs older than iam. I dont even count those. I never get matches with foids around my age that are around my looksmatch.
i see

i frauded my pics and matched with mostly uggos and a few low-mid beckies

no dates

:chad: :chad: :chad:

Getting matches is lvl 1. Going on dates is lvl 5. Getting sex is the final boss at level 15. Never began for me.
far from chad

chad could order the girl straight to his house

Tinder is made for chads. Real life is a little bit more forgiving on looks but still brutal.
Real life is a pain in the ass. You get literally treated like shit for being ugly. Bullying happens because of looks. You even go to Jail for the crime of beeing ugly. HOW DARE YOU TALKING TO AN 17 YEAR OLD BABY YOU PERVERT while Chad fucks her the same day. The world hates ugly and short men. You're obviously neither of that, so how would you know.