Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you met an Incel Genie and could wish for one user here to ascend who would you choose [COMMENT BELOW]

Surely myself? Are there any curries worse off than me here? @Legendarywristcel @chudur-budur @curryZoomercoomer @chadalwayswins you guys are curries but you have it better than me right?

Surely myself? Are there any curries worse off than me here? @Legendarywristcel @chudur-budur @curryZoomercoomer @chadalwayswins you guys are curries but you have it better than me right?

I dont know. We all have it quite bad. I live in curryland and hence i have it the worst in terms of life experience.

@JohnWickCel Cause his oneitis could be a catgirl so idk, i would be interested in seeing how that would look like.

tbh :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
@Pennywise
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@outherebrothers
@Emba
@Grotesque
sorry if I forgot any other oldcel, although I don't consider Frail an oldcel (late 20s if I'm not mistaken), I know he went through a lot and I'd be happy if he somehow ascended
:cryfeels: It means a lot.. ngl. Same to you.

you open up a magic bottle and awaken a Geniecel and he lets you wish for one user on this forum to ascend with their ideal gf/oneitis. who do you choose?
myself

but besides me, for second place @gymletethnicel or @Emergency Manual
as they both are trucels

@Sparrow's Song

Thank you.

Jfl if you choose anyone but yourself

@BummerDrummer

@Sparrow's Song tbh

Emba because of all the funny stories he would have to tell us afterwards.

Or...

Outherebrothers if he’s still alive since I think he deserves it and has suffered more than enough.

Plus he’s naturally entertaining and so could also tell us entertaining stories about his experience afterwards.

tbh i would probably give it to @Monk of Failure since he was the truest cel

Myself. The day I ascend I'm leaving all this shit behind.

Exactly.
Or the guy with the anime profile picture. He a weeb tho and banned but he had some nice comments

plenty of weeb profiles you need to narrow it down :feelswhere:

@FrustratedWhiteMale

One of my alts

sigma, since i know he's reading this. he deserves a crumb of pussy after the years of defending m'lady.

Not one mention.

Need to think

I doubt.

tbh :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
@Pennywise
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@outherebrothers
@Emba
@Grotesque
sorry if I forgot any other oldcel, although I don't consider Frail an oldcel (late 20s if I'm not mistaken), I know he went through a lot and I'd be happy if he somehow ascended
Thanks. Does this mean i have to share (cuck) with the other guys?

you open up a magic bottle and awaken a Geniecel and he lets you wish for one user on this forum to ascend with their ideal gf/oneitis. who do you choose?
myself obviously lol

if not @singleplayercel who didn't choose me :feelsseriously:

also @chudur-budur he deserves it for the gigabased posts tbh
One of my alts
based

if not @singleplayercel who didn't choose me :feelsseriously:
thanks a lot, bro :feelsautistic:
and I'm sorry I forgot about you. :cryfeels: You obviously should be on that list too. I said it once... and I'll say it again. You don't deserve all this suffering, bro.. all this pain. You deserve a cute loyal gf and a life that's worth living. You deserve happiness! I really hope you manage to ascend someday, brocel.

Thanks. Does this mean i have to share (cuck) with the other guys?
jfl :lul::lul:
no, I didn't mean it like that... you know what I meant.

Last edited:
thanks a lot, bro :feelsautistic:
and I'm sorry I forgot about you. :cryfeels: You obviously should be on that list too. I said it once... and I'll say it again. You don't deserve all this suffering, bro.. all this pain. You deserve a cute loyal gf and a life that's worth living. You deserve happiness! I really hope you manage to ascend someday, brocel.
its ok boyo lmao and thanks :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

can it be me?

Me. Fuck all the others.

myself, i have no friends here yet. even if i did, i'd still prob choose myself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back