Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you met your mother in her teen years she would have hated your guts

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
I've seen a lot of people on here post about their moms sort of being that thing they can fall back on during hard times. That at the end of the day no matter how difficult the nine to five was or how poorly you've been treated by women that your mother still loves you no matter what and has always been there for you. I think people who believe this are just coping with the fact that your mother only really cares about you due to the simple fact that she's your mom. If women didn't have a biological disposition to care for their offspring humanity wouldn't have evolved very far.

Your mother caring about your well being is nothing more than genetic programming to keep human's safe during their most vulnerable state and ensure they survive up until adulthood so that then they may create offspring of their own at some point and propagating the cycle of spewing out more cunt runts. If you weren't directly related to your mom and were able to magically meet her lets say in her mid teen years she would have been disgusted by you. She wouldn't have looked past for your poor physical appearance or mental shortcomings.

She wouldn't give two shits about you. She would have probably been partying it up at this point with a bunch of normies and chadlites getting wasted and fucked by boat loads of dudes on the daily. Meanwhile your cuck beta-male father is probably out there somewhere working his ass off just to beta-bux your mom once she's had her fun riding the cock carousel. It's the never ending cycle of life. Everything is cope. This is also just assuming she doesn't already hate you for being low status or sub8 :feelsbadman:

Yeah so what? I don't want to get fucked by my mom anyway. So why should i care, she is my mom after all, and nothing will ever change that.

I can agree with this

I am pretty sure my mom does not really love me.

Yeah so what? I don't want to get fucked by my mom anyway. So why should i care, she is my mom after all, and nothing will ever change that.

You should care, because even your mom wouldnt stamp you with approval. Even though she did your dad. Your dad mogs you.

We are talking hypothetical here.

absolutely based

You should care, because even your mom wouldnt stamp you with approval. Even though she did your dad. Your dad mogs you.

We are talking hypothetical here.
Hypothetical situations don't matter to me. Besides, i wouldn't wanna fuck the teenage version of my mom anyway.