Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you miss out on dating and sex in your HS/College years you will be FROZEN in time and unable to fit into normal society. Oldcel PSA for teencels.

Want stick my dick into Faputa and eat her small boobies

You gentlemen lack vision. We were never supposed to be loved by women. It was over when our genes were joined in our mother foid womb. We had no chance. The only escape we have is to fill the holes in our mind with copes.
Best post in the thread. ^
That sums it up.

They say highschool love is like the best high ever; but it's something more essential than mere drugs - you don't have a longing for cocaine unless you become an addict, because you are unaware of how great it feels. You can try cocaine anytime you want, but you probably wouldn't care to. When it comes to teen-age love, its truly over, you missed on the opportunity, you are fully aware of what it and its not coming back.

My warning for youngcels is this. Do WHATEVER you have to do to ascend or you will end up like me. A 35yo man thinking that he can still have a SLAY run and has no desire whatsoever to grow up. I CANT grow up until I have some experiences with women. I am FROZEN in time. I am a 35yo man with the mentality of a 15yo HS kid. You need to sacrifice your fucking life to have a good College Experience for you guys who are still young. Do whatever it takes to ascend. Take out a bunch of student loans, rack up credit car debt, do whatever you have to do to looksmax before it is too late.

Here I am a 35 fucking year old man still dreaming and having fantasy's that I can have a little glimpse of what I missed out on.

I'm 2 months away from being a 29 khhv. I am now pursuing a "calling" of becoming an evil genius.

On a serious note, getting recognized and ultimately "chosen" by a female of your own relative age and status and having an intimate relationship with her is a NECESSARY psychological developmental milestone that a young man needs to achieve, in order so that he could progress into next stage of development, which would be adulthood.This important event of being "recognized" and "chosen" is suppose to take place at around the ages of 15-17, the longer this event is postponed from ones life, the more violent the clash will be between the maturing body and the stunted psyche. The "stunted psychological growth" and the "ever maturing physical body" will always be at odds with one another. The "contradiction" between the "psyche for which the time has stopped" and for the "body for whom the continuous passage of time has never ceased", will manifest itself in various types of complexes, disorders in the life of the individual.

If you miss this marker, you will be frozen in time and unable to move on the the next stage of psychological development. Even if you have a "successful" career, a house, a car, hobbies("all" of the things you "need" to be a well adjusted adult) you will still "be" and feel like that 15-17 young man. Something will be missing, and that something will slowly seep and permeate into all layers of your life, ultimately consuming and overtaking all of your thoughts and actions. Your whole life will feel fake, pointless, empty and ultimately robbed of any meaning. All of your actions will feel like you are acting , or rehearsing for a play, rather than living your actual life.

---

I use to think it was kind of juvenile or "crude" when in my earlier years I use to overhear other young guys talk about getting laid and having their friends comment something along the lines, " You are the man now."

Affirming the notion that getting laid is what makes you a man, or is what's needed to transition into manhood. It's not the getting laid part entirely, its the act of being "recognized" and "accepted" by a member of the opposite sex what's important. The genuine recognition and acceptance(by acceptance I mean being granted access to a woman's body by her and being given the ability to participate in the act of procreation with her) is the catalyst needed to trigger the psychological development, the departure from boyhood into manhood. If that bridge is never crossed, you will not move on.

Last edited:
nice reminding my life is over

Houellebecq knows all about the agepill.
Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
AaaaaaaaaaYYYYAAAASGGGGBFUHGGHBVNJBVUHOGFRFFGGGGGGGGGHHBBGGGUJINVVCCGKHGFDDKKJHBVDDTHGGGGBVVV
FUUJJJJJJJJUUUCK
Whywhywhy can't I rope
I want to die so much

Just rope at 25 tbh. It's not worth it.

As you get older say 25+ you are now expected by society to MAN UP. Meaning the time to Party/Slay is over and now you have to become that old reliable betabux husband. Of course for the NT/Normies this isn't as bad because they had their run of dating and sex with women and have fond memories of their HS/College years. So they can turn into that husband/father provider role in a easy transition.

For an incel however it is not the case. You know deep in your mind that whoever you marry HAD those experiences that you missed out. She fucked guys in HS/College, dated a bunch of different guys, went to all these great parties, had validation up the ass on Social Media. She has BEEN THERE and DONE THAT when you haven't BEEN THERE and DONE THAT, but it's too late now.

What will happen is she will get pregnant and now you will be the #1 provider for her. And to make it even worse your daughter will have the same experiences that YOU missed out on. Your son will most likely be incel like you however. So if you have a daughter you are working your ass off for them who had those fun times and you are just wage slaving away what else is left of your miserable life.

My warning for youngcels is this. Do WHATEVER you have to do to ascend or you will end up like me. A 35yo man thinking that he can still have a SLAY run and has no desire whatsoever to grow up. I CANT grow up until I have some experiences with women. I am FROZEN in time. I am a 35yo man with the mentality of a 15yo HS kid. You need to sacrifice your fucking life to have a good College Experience for you guys who are still young. Do whatever it takes to ascend. Take out a bunch of student loans, rack up credit car debt, do whatever you have to do to looksmax before it is too late.

Here I am a 35 fucking year old man still dreaming and having fantasy's that I can have a little glimpse of what I missed out on.

If I could only go back 20 years and be 15 again oh how I would do it differently. I would use hardcore Steroids, get a risky Motorcycle, get Tattoos, I would just go fucking crazy and let me tell you youngcels this 4-8 years of being popular in HS/College is better than 80+ years of being INCEL, hell just 3 months of being NT/Normie and dating and having sex is better than 80+ years of life being a NEET/LDAR with poindexter hobbies.

This is why people put themselves 100,000+ into student loan debt. Its because Life Sucks after College is over. So to them the debt is worth it. You only have this opportunity ONCE in your life. Do not end up like me and have a regret that you will never forget.
I'd rather be called a loser by tradcucks all day every day than be a wage slave for some used up whore ngl.

As you get older say 25+ you are now expected by society to MAN UP. Meaning the time to Party/Slay is over and now you have to become that old reliable betabux husband. Of course for the NT/Normies this isn't as bad because they had their run of dating and sex with women and have fond memories of their HS/College years. So they can turn into that husband/father provider role in a easy transition.

For an incel however it is not the case. You know deep in your mind that whoever you marry HAD those experiences that you missed out. She fucked guys in HS/College, dated a bunch of different guys, went to all these great parties, had validation up the ass on Social Media. She has BEEN THERE and DONE THAT when you haven't BEEN THERE and DONE THAT, but it's too late now.

What will happen is she will get pregnant and now you will be the #1 provider for her. And to make it even worse your daughter will have the same experiences that YOU missed out on. Your son will most likely be incel like you however. So if you have a daughter you are working your ass off for them who had those fun times and you are just wage slaving away what else is left of your miserable life.

If I could only go back 20 years and be 15 again oh how I would do it differently. I would use hardcore Steroids, get a risky Motorcycle, get Tattoos, I would just go fucking crazy and let me tell you youngcels this 4-8 years of being popular in HS/College is better than 80+ years of being INCEL, hell just 3 months of being NT/Normie and dating and having sex is better than 80+ years of life being a NEET/LDAR with poindexter hobbies.

This is why people put themselves 100,000+ into student loan debt. Its because Life Sucks after College is over. So to them the debt is worth it. You only have this opportunity ONCE in your life. Do not end up like me and have a regret that you will never forget.

I don't like saying didn't read but this is a shit thread not even gonna lie if you don't get laid in high school try college or try and approach if your an oldcel it's over either get surgery or go O.R

I disagree OP. I'm coming up on wizard status this year and I've got a different take on the oldcel.

30's is like your 20's but now you have money and wisdom, the vigors of youth haven't burned out yet, and in our case we dont have any financial or emotional drains (other than the ones we each shoulder in our individual cases) that other people do. Watching people run laps and jump through hoops just for simple stuff while *I* can do whatever the fuck I want with no need for permission from anyone or thing but my bank account and the laws of the federal government. Work 6 days a week, gym everyday after work, mow lawns, church and volunteer on my days off, playing vidya and going to the library. While all the normies have to deal with S/Os calling them out on cheating every other day because of guilty conscious, paying child support out the ass, worrying all day every day about mundane shit in their immediate surroundings that consumes their day-to-day. They are the ones going through the motions because they have restraints that keep them as such, If you're just "going through the motions" then thats just how you like to play the game. IMHO.

You gentlemen lack vision. We were never supposed to be loved by women. It was over when our genes were joined in our mother foid womb. We had no chance. The only escape we have is to fill the holes in our mind with copes.

If you miss this marker, you will be frozen in time and unable to move on the the next stage of psychological development. Even if you have a "successful" career, a house, a car, hobbies("all" of the things you "need" to be a well adjusted adult) you will still "be" and feel like that 15-17 young man. Something will be missing, and that something will slowly seep and permeate into all layers of your life, ultimately consuming and overtaking all of your thoughts and actions. Your whole life will feel fake, pointless, empty and ultimately robbed of any meaning. All of your actions will feel like you are acting , or rehearsing for a play, rather than living your actual life.
So true, and when you take in the fact that people still tr to gaslight you into thinking this isn't true, my God...

Well if knowledge is all you would need then you were fakecel really. When I was young I've tried gym for few years(can't do nothing about your frame), derms(can do nothing really on your shit skin, even accutane which only gave me permanent health issues), fashionmaxx etc and it was ALL FUCKING POINTLESS. I obviously know now much more about attraction, female mind etc but so what, it would change nothing. This makes it easier actually, it's not like I failed because I did something wrong, I just couldn't win no matter what. Maybe you are the same, you are just deluding yourself you had the chance. Just accept that your genes made you failure, before you were even aware of all that. Don't make your suffering bigger that it needs, seriously I see so many 'martyrs' here. I know there are many young guys here, if you are neet shut-in then obviously it's possible you are fakecel/mentalcel, but if you live normally and yet girls are disgusted by you(many girls were visible disgusted by me especially in middle school, mostly because of horrific acne) then it is what it is. At least after realising that I was failure from beginning made me suffer less, and low inhib which makes dealing with normies less annoying