Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you missed out in college, you messed up your life

This post is too brutal. I too missed out on both HS and college. I’m ending it all soon.

This post is too brutal. I too missed out on both HS and college. I’m ending it all soon.
People who say you should peak in your 30s are coping bluepilled homos

True. I went to University and my time came and went. It’s done now.
College was my worst years. And I never made a single friend at community college because community college students never talk

Nah, I don't think so. Maybe my opinion is unpopular but during the period of college I swallowed the Redpill and started to accept I were never going to kiss a girl and to experience sex. By the way, as I accepted it all I started feeling my self esteem increasing because my outcomes from the universitary perspective were increasing more and more. I already knew, as it happened, if I graduated in the most decent time I would have gotten a god job. This is what I achieved. When you have higher purposes in your life girls, relationships and sex turn so pointless. I came to the point to feel pity for everyone who was in a romantic relationship because most of them were not getting good outcomes. They were just distracted, they were getting laid but not going to have a good career.

@SelfCrucified

I only read the OP. You should have it in your mind by now that COVID measures like wearing masks, social distancing are going to be permanent. These don't matter for Chad and Stacy who will still get together and have orgies; they are only to torture people anyway.

TBH college is hell, and incels dont belong in the same circles as the privileged sex havers, be they high tier normies or chad slayers, there. If Elliot didn't go to UCSB he would not have done what he did. What I do is try to cope and forget those years of my life.

I only read the OP. You should have it in your mind by now that COVID measures like wearing masks, social distancing are going to be permanent. These don't matter for Chad and Stacy who will still get together and have orgies; they are only to torture people anyway.

TBH college is hell, and incels dont belong in the same circles as the privileged sex havers, be they high tier normies or chad slayers, there. If Elliot didn't go to UCSB he would not have done what he did. What I do is try to cope and forget those years of my life.
nah i think i could try something

If this ain’t the fucking truth. It’s currently looking like I’m headed down the same path, I’m in my second year and I literally haven’t even walked sidebyside with a girl.

If this ain’t the fucking truth. It’s currently looking like I’m headed down the same path, I’m in my second year and I literally haven’t even walked sidebyside with a girl.
I already went through college. It was awful and the worst years of my life

I already went through college. It was awful and the worst years of my life
For me it was just insanely uneventful. I was surrounded by normies and chads and couldn't relate to them

facial attractiveness is the biggest factor in having a happy life

The social circlepill is overlooked on this forum. A social circle is the key to gain access to more opportunists in life.
There aren’t any opportunities and social events much after college

At least u have a college degree

I was literally never fucking alive.

Always in my room, always in bed, always alone. And nobody asked what's wrong either. Nobody encouraged me to go outside.

Fuck my life.

I was literally never fucking alive.

Always in my room, always in bed, always alone. And nobody asked what's wrong either. Nobody encouraged me to go outside.

Fuck my life.
you were quarantined throughout life?

College or 'university' here was brutal for me. Those 4 years honestly felt like a blur.
I had no real friends, went to class, went home and that was it. HS was at least kind of positive, had some friends that I still keep in touch with.
Not uni though, they were absolutely crap years for me. So yeah of course I was going to miss out, it is what it is.
It's my fault though, I had a bad personality, jfl.

College or 'university' here was brutal for me. Those 4 years honestly felt like a blur.
I had no real friends, went to class, went home and that was it. HS was at least kind of positive, had some friends that I still keep in touch with.
Not uni though, they were absolutely crap years for me. So yeah of course I was going to miss out, it is what it is.
It's my fault though, I had a bad personality, jfl.
went home? you were a commuter student at uni instead of living in dorms/apartments?

went home? you were a commuter student at uni instead of living in dorms/apartments?
Yeah, dorms/apartments for uni aren't very common in Chadstralia, unless you're an international student.

Yeah, dorms/apartments for uni aren't very common in Chadstralia, unless you're an international student.
so it's like high school where people are a commuter student? is there difference between uni in australia and community college in america?

so it's like high school where people are a commuter student? is there difference between uni in australia and community college in america?
Yeah, pretty much. Idk what community college is like in America, but we also have something called 'TAFE' 'Technical and Further Education' where people typically go to do trades and such. Usually it's either that or doing a uni degree.

Yeah, pretty much. Idk what community college is like in America, but we also have something called 'TAFE' 'Technical and Further Education' where people typically go to do trades and such. Usually it's either that or doing a uni degree.
So uni students are commuter students in Australia? Do they have parties or sports or other campus activities in Australia uni?

So uni students are commuter students in Australia? Do they have parties or sports or other campus activities in Australia uni?
Yeah the vast majority are commuter students. They do, but the culture isn't nearly as intertwined in uni life here as it is in the States.
For example we don't have frat houses/sororities whatever they're called over here. There are sporting competitions where you represent your uni, but again it doesn't make up a huge part of student life here. It's more like co-curricular activities you can do for fun to put on your resume.

Yeah the vast majority are commuter students. They do, but the culture isn't nearly as intertwined in uni life here as it is in the States.
For example we don't have frat houses/sororities whatever they're called over here. There are sporting competitions where you represent your uni, but again it doesn't make up a huge part of student life here. It's more like co-curricular activities you can do for fun to put on your resume.
Are parties there more similar to high school parties where you party at home?

Are parties there more similar to high school parties where you party at home?
I was never invited to any so idk. From what I heard students would go out to clubs/bars after exams or at the end of the semester/studies to celebrate.

I was never invited to any so idk. From what I heard students would go out to clubs/bars after exams or at the end of the semester/studies to celebrate.
That is prohibited in America until 21

No thanks. Imagine getting student ((loans)) to get a useless stress inducing bullshit degree to be surrounded by sluts and normies and contribute nothing to the world once you get out with lots of ((debt)).

No thanks. Imagine getting student ((loans)) to get a useless stress inducing bullshit degree to be surrounded by sluts and normies and contribute nothing to the world once you get out with lots of ((debt)).
At 18-21 to get a gf you have to go to uni

At 18-21 to get a gf you have to go to uni
I know plenty of other sub8 men and friends that went and got literally nothing. 4 years of being active in clubs events classes you name it and not a single foid answered back to them. If uni works then anything else would work because you are chad. Also the true time to ascend is highschool good luck finding a virgin in a college cesspool

I know plenty of other sub8 men and friends that went and got literally nothing. 4 years of being active in clubs events classes you name it and not a single foid answered back to them. If uni works then anything else would work because you are chad. Also the true time to ascend is highschool good luck finding a virgin in a college cesspool
Searching only for virgins is unrealistic and you’re gonna have to give non-virgins a chance.

Also just because your friends didn’t doesn’t mean other guys can’t do it. Most guys get laid in college

Didn't go to college lel.

It's over.

My story is very similar to yours, the only difference is that i always HATED all those whores and guys going into parties and getting drunk, i despise alcohol and smoking and going out at night, so, its not a deal breaker for me, i still need to do university and get a degree in something.
But i thought what would have happened if i was more social...

I was too fucked from OCD to make friends in hs and now covid took my freshman year of college from me. But at this point it's already over. I am too far gone to make friends and gfs now. You know after I've been a witness to all the fucked up shit that's inside my head, and all the fucked up shit people are capable of, I can't go back from that. I've lost my innocence

Never went to a party in HS. Not even the year end grad party that everyone was invited to. Currently in uni and am still a "party-less" KHHV. Even if I was invited to one I'd just stand in the corner awkwardly and people would be creeped out by me. I've even been told by a friend of mine that girls on campus think I'm a future sh00tr bc I stay in my room 24/7 and don't talk to many people. Over before it began.

Never went to a party in HS. Not even the year end grad party that everyone was invited to. Currently in uni and am still a "party-less" KHHV. Even if I was invited to one I'd just stand in the corner awkwardly and people would be creeped out by me. I've even been told by a friend of mine that girls on campus think I'm a future sh00tr bc I stay in my room 24/7 and don't talk to many people. Over before it began.
Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back