Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IF YOU MISSED TEEN LOVE, ITS OVER. Life ends at 18

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
IF YOU MISSED OUT ON TEEN LOVE, IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN FOR YOU AND HERE'S WHY.

Teen love is a crucial point of development for being able to have a decent sex life and being socially accepted into society. This is when kissing, handholding, and sex happen. If you can't get these by 18, it its COMPLETELY OVER FOR YOU and saying anything else is DELUSIONAL COPE. Missing teen love means you are genetic dead-end subhuman trash. No way around it.

Honestly, your only hope after 18 is if you were somehow a good looking tall mentalcel and foids looked past your non-existent experience. Besides that, it doesn't make sense how an 18+ Kissless Handholdless Virgin could ascend otherwise. Think about how creeped out foids get when thinking about average/ugly adult kissless virgins.

You are either a delusional bluepilled cuck or Fakecel if you have any hope of ascending after 18 or after high school.

For most users on the forum, our lives already ended at 18. We are just a walking corpse at this point.

Jfl if you are not roping in 2020 :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

>17 yo
you still have time :feelsPop::feelsPop:

my life would be so much better if i was dead.

Did u turn 18 recently colvin

Time is the one, undeniable, inescapable truth to life. We shall all grow old, wither away and die. The difference is that some of us have actually enjoyed our time on Earth. We, evidently, have not.

yoy can't escape mental damage if you missed out sex, love, partying and driving during your teen years

20200202 224445

Did u turn 18 recently colvin
No but I'm turning 18 in March.

Time is the one, undeniable, inescapable truth to life. We shall all grow old, wither away and die. The difference is that some of us have actually enjoyed our time on Earth. We, evidently, have not.
If only we could reincarnate as chad....

yoy can't escape mental damage if you missed out sex, love, partying and driving during your teen years
I missed out on all of those things
Its over2

I’m turning 18 in April
Brutal. You will be starting trueceldom soon.

Teenlovepill is brutal. You can never mentally recover

Turning 20 in 5 months with nothing to be proud of and an massive ammount of milestones lost

Based.if you haven't had sex by 18 it's totally over.You are basically a freak to people no amount of coping will save you.If you are older than 18 it's cope or rope no third option

those are crucial development milestones, did you try thugmaxxing?
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: thugmaxxing is complete fucking bullshit. Every time someone tells me this shit, I want to rip my eyes out.

"
Thugmaxxing
This one is so stupid and enrages me so much that its not even funny. Just because I buy some stupid baggy clothes or some stupid fake gold chains DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE ME A SLAYER. I will never understand the stupidity of some people. "Yeah bro those stupid clothes will fix your manletism, autism, ugliness, average dick, non-existant dancing ability or rapping ability, high inhibition, and give you 8 inch BBC. These stupid oversized clothes will fix all your problems, make you fit the stereotypes and make you a total slayer bro! Just ignore everything in the blackpill bro!"

"

I can't fucking stand this shit. Anyone who even slightly suggests thugmaxxing to me can get the fuck out of my face immediately.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: thugmaxxing is complete fucking bullshit. Every time someone tells me this shit, I want to rip my eyes out.

"
Thugmaxxing
This one is so stupid and enrages me so much that its not even funny. Just because I buy some stupid baggy clothes or some stupid fake gold chains DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE ME A SLAYER. I will never understand the stupidity of some people. "Yeah bro those stupid clothes will fix your manletism, autism, ugliness, average dick, non-existant dancing ability or rapping ability, high inhibition, and give you 8 inch BBC. These stupid oversized clothes will fix all your problems, make you fit the stereotypes and make you a total slayer bro! Just ignore everything in the blackpill bro!"

"

I can't fucking stand this shit.
Just rob a bank and bitches will be all over u

you'll never be a fully formed person if you missed out on formative experiences

College love is more important

Just rob a bank and bitches will be all over u
"Just get a criminal record and make your entire life hell on top of being incel bro! Trust me bro I'm blackpilled and totally not a bluepill cuck!"

- These are what the faggots that promote thugmaxxing sound like. I hope they eat the fucking pavement.

A moment of silence for our fallen brother
I turn 18 in march.

"Just get a criminal record and make your entire life hell on top of being incel bro! Trust me bro I'm blackpilled and totally not a bluepill cuck!"

- These are what the faggots that promote thugmaxxing sound like. I hope they eat the fucking pavement.
That’s what I’m saying, they want you to put yourself at risk of being assaulted by an actual thug or worse, when Chad doesn’t need to risk anything except getting an STD. It’s fucking dumb.
:kys:

That’s what I’m saying, they want you to put yourself at risk of being assaulted by an actual thug or worse, when Chad doesn’t need to risk anything except getting an STD. It’s fucking dumb.

:kys:
Exactly.

Anyone who tells me to thugmaxx just wants me dead or in prison but doesn't want to admit it.

"
Thugmaxxing

"

I can't fucking stand this shit. Anyone who even slightly suggests thugmaxxing to me can get the fuck out of my face immediately.

Fair enough.

inceltears reccomends lying.... JFL darktriadmaxxing is legit

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 8, Bluepillers: 61)

Cucks need to GTFO :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

yeah, it's time to rope soon tbh

The entire idea of thugmaxxing is :redpill:/:bluepill: and low iq, it needs to die already. Chad is a fucker, not a fighter.
I'm 19 and technically a teenager, maybe there is still hope for me :D
no

You will always be a hybrid mentally ill sperg if you missed out on teenage love. The greatest joy in life and the best thing for great mental health tell you die is being in a relationship with another virgin and losing your virginity together.

Fuck an animal, then you’re technically not a virgin anymore. I would imagine the vagina of another mammalian creature would be not too unlike a human one, so you have the barest degree of experience with that. “I get plenty of pussy.” You can boast to normies, just as long as they don’t ask who.

Dogpill is more useful to us than to foids. Just check your laws.

Iirc missing out on teen love has some severe mental consequences. Over, it is.