Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you missed teen love, there is no point in ever getting married

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
You're supposed to have a relationship with a woman when you are in your teens. Either like in the old societies where you married young and teen love was the start of your marriage, or teen love in the form of modern dating game. It was always the norm. Men who were left out were either volcels (religious) or total social rejects (incels).

No matter what the society is like, men and women were always supposed to start bonding with each other when they're in their teens. This remains true to this day, even in the age of age of consent laws there are exceptions like the "Romeo and Juliet laws" which allow people younger than the age of consent to have intimate relationships with each other. That's because everyone understands that this is a crucial time to develop first experiences with the opposite gender.

When you're young, you're romantic and idealistic and in your physical prime, both genders get to experience the best from the other gender and have memories they can build on. It's only after you experienced this idealistic teen love that you're able to move on and become more pragmatic and start dealing with problems like paying the bills, looking for apartment, being stressed from job, taking care of children etc.

If you didn't get through that crucial developmental phase as far as relationship with the opposite gender are concerned, you will never be able to form successful long term relationships later on.

You will always be one step behind in development.

Teen love is the crucial training for your future relationships with the opposite gender.

If you missed that it's like trying to start training some sport when you're 25 when everyone else started training at 14 or younger.

The best you can hope for is that you get some short term relationship or pump and dump without any responsibilities to make up for your lost teenage years somehow. Forget about trying to create anything long term, you're too inept for that and you'll just get cucked hard.

Last edited:
Jfl at cucks getting married. If they think their wife wont cheat they haven't been paying attention.

Teen ends at age 17. Never began for 99% of us

marriage is literal cuckoldry. Imagine devoting your time and money to a 25+ year old used cumdump.
Relationships past your early 20s don't matter.

To marry teen waifu now, as man 30+. Sad for lost time, but still that be good

I'm 2 months away from being a 29 khhv. I am now pursuing a "calling" of becoming an evil genius.

On a serious note, getting recognized and ultimately "chosen" by a female of your own relative age and status and having an intimate relationship with her is a NECESSARY psychological developmental milestone that a young man needs to achieve, in order so that he could progress into next stage of development, which would be adulthood.This important event of being "recognized" and "chosen" is suppose to take place at around the ages of 15-17, the longer this event is postponed from ones life, the more violent the clash will be between the maturing body and the stunted psyche. The "stunted psychological growth" and the "ever maturing physical body" will always be at odds with one another. The "contradiction" between the "psyche for which the time has stopped" and for the "body for whom the continuous passage of time has never ceased", will manifest itself in various types of complexes, disorders in the life of the individual.

If you miss this marker, you will be frozen in time and unable to move on the the next stage of psychological development. Even if you have a "successful" career, a house, a car, hobbies("all" of the things you "need" to be a well adjusted adult) you will still "be" and feel like that 15-17 young man. Something will be missing, and that something will slowly seep and permeate into all layers of your life, ultimately consuming and overtaking all of your thoughts and actions. Your whole life will feel fake, pointless, empty and ultimately robbed of any meaning. All of your actions will feel like you are acting , or rehearsing for a play, rather than living your actual life.

---

I use to think it was kind of juvenile or "crude" when in my earlier years I use to overhear other young guys talk about getting laid and having their friends comment something along the lines, " You are the man now."

Affirming the notion that getting laid is what makes you a man, or is what's needed to transition into manhood. It's not the getting laid part entirely, its the act of being "recognized" and "accepted" by a member of the opposite sex what's important. The genuine recognition and acceptance(by acceptance I mean being granted access to a woman's body by her and being given the ability to participate in the act of procreation with her) is the catalyst needed to trigger the psychological development, the departure from boyhood into manhood. If that bridge is never crossed, you will not move on.

No matter what the society is like, men and women were always supposed to start bonding with each other when they're in their teens. This remains true to this day, even in the age of age of consent laws there are exceptions like the "Romeo and Juliet laws" which allow people younger than the age of consent to have intimate relationships with each other. That's because everyone understands that this is a crucial time to develop first experiences with the opposite gender.

When you're young, you're romantic and idealistic and in your physical prime, both genders get to experience the best from the other gender and have memories they can build on. It's only after you experienced this idealistic teen love that you're able to move on and become more pragmatic and start dealing with problems like paying the bills, looking for apartment, being stressed from job, taking care of children etc.

If you didn't get through that crucial developmental phase as far as relationship with the opposite gender are concerned, you will never be able to form successful long term relationships later on.

You will always be one step behind in development.

Teen love is the crucial training for your future relationships with the opposite gender.

If you missed that it's like trying to start training some sport when you're 25 when everyone else started training at 14 or younger.
I think about this everyday
It's over for me

I'm 2 months away from being a 29 khhv. I am now pursuing a "calling" of becoming an evil genius.

On a serious note, getting recognized and ultimately "chosen" by a female of your own relative age and status and having an intimate relationship with her is a NECESSARY psychological developmental milestone that a young man needs to achieve, in order so that he could progress into next stage of development, which would be adulthood.This important event of being "recognized" and "chosen" is suppose to take place at around the ages of 15-17, the longer this event is postponed from ones life, the more violent the clash will be between the maturing body and the stunted psyche. The "stunted psychological growth" and the "ever maturing physical body" will always be at odds with one another. The "contradiction" between the "psyche for which the time has stopped" and for the "body for whom the continuous passage of time has never ceased", will manifest itself in various types of complexes, disorders in the life of the individual.

If you miss this marker, you will be frozen in time and unable to move on the the next stage of psychological development. Even if you have a "successful" career, a house, a car, hobbies("all" of the things you "need" to be a well adjusted adult) you will still "be" and feel like that 15-17 young man. Something will be missing, and that something will slowly seep and permeate into all layers of your life, ultimately consuming and overtaking all of your thoughts and actions. Your whole life will feel fake, pointless, empty and ultimately robbed of any meaning. All of your actions will feel like you are acting , or rehearsing for a play, rather than living your actual life.

---

I use to think it was kind of juvenile or "crude" when in my earlier years I use to overhear other young guys talk about getting laid and having their friends comment something along the lines, " You are the man now."

Affirming the notion that getting laid is what makes you a man, or is what's needed to transition into manhood. It's not the getting laid part entirely, its the act of being "recognized" and "accepted" by a member of the opposite sex what's important. The genuine recognition and acceptance(by acceptance I mean being granted access to a woman's body by her and being given the ability to participate in the act of procreation with her) is the catalyst needed to trigger the psychological development, the departure from boyhood into manhood. If that bridge is never crossed, you will not move on.
>Mmmuuuuh pussy the world turns around pussy I need pussy pussy is everything
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: fucking cuck

The teenlovepill is brutal, but marrying as a non chad is retarded anyway. You're just gonna be an ATM.

Bullshit, in most societies the rite of passage into manhood has always been associated with killing.
Either an animal to prove that you're able to hunt and provide or another man to prove that you're able to defend your tribe.

We now live in a society where violence, while omnipresent, is unacceptable. How many men live their lives without ever getting into a fight?

They will be soyboys for life, even if they gymmaxxx and choke on steroids.

Foids become adult when fucked by a man as their pussy is their only value.
Boys become men by demonstrating their physical ability.

Fucking foids is a meaningless act (both physically and psychologically) if it doesn't lead to procreation.

bro stop about this teen love, i got it already one year ago that is compeletly over