Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you pine over a female, you're low IQ as fuck

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
just lol at caring about a girl that literally had at least 50+ dicks in her

are you fucking retarded?

she can't even remember the names of all the dudes who fucked her.

Agree, blackpilled oneitisguys and romantics should be banned

I don't care about women anymore. I'm searching for other things.

What other things?
Firstly, i want to get rid of my depresonlization, brain fog and clear my mind. Secondly, i want to know more about the truth of this world. I reached most of it, but i still can't fully realize or understand it and there's still more to know. Thirdly, i want to prepare myself mentally, physically, spirituality, for the upcoming years because major events and disasters are going to take place in this world.

Firstly, i want to get rid of my depresonlization, brain fog and clear my mind. Secondly, i want to know more about the truth of this world. I reached most of it, but i still can't fully realize or understand it and there's still more to know. Thirdly, i want to prepare myself mentally, physically, spirituality, for the upcoming years because major events and disasters are going to take place in this world.
um, any predictions about future from those Illuminati cards? I don't find any info about future

"Major events and disasters" - What? there is nothing that's going to happen buddy! Unless we find out a way to program an A.I that will mimic human thought and processing, we are just gonna be stuck in a loop. some small wars here and there, and people will just keep using social media like instagram, snapchat and other shit that will come along as they get dumber and less social until it reaches the point chads and hot girls (and perhaps roasties too) just meet to have sex, without exchanging a single word, like the drooling idiot they will become as technology goes on to grow. Disaster? no, we are just going to lose that 0.00000001% of getting laid as people stop using speech and only start grunting and texting like idiots.

I see. I hope when you reach enlightenment someday you'll come back and share with us~

I see. I hope when you reach enlightenment someday you'll come back and share with us~
I alreadh tried lol. I released a chapter yesterday in a thread but no one gave a shit because it was long to read. I spent many hours working on it and no one cared, so i'm not repeating the same mistakes again.

"Major events and disasters" - What? there is nothing that's going to happen buddy! Unless we find out a way to program an A.I that will mimic human thought and processing, we are just gonna be stuck in a loop. some small wars here and there, and people will just keep using social media like instagram, snapchat and other shit that will come along as they get dumber and less social until it reaches the point chads and hot girls (and perhaps roasties too) just meet to have sex, without exchanging a single word, like the drooling idiot they will become as technology goes on to grow. Disaster? no, we are just going to lose that 0.00000001% of getting laid as people stop using speech and only start grunting and texting like idiots.
You, me, normal people, won't do anything anyways. We'll only watch what they'll do with us. But i expect a great decrease in the population rate by 2030 caused by wars, revolutions, chaos.

2-Taxi-Driver-quotes.jpg

This is one of the most fucked up things about the blackpill. Even if you ascend somehow, pretty much every womyn is too much of a whore. Even JBs. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks indeed.

um, any predictions about future from those Illuminati cards? I don't find any info about future
I can collect all the 401 cards and explain all of them for incels, but that would take great time and i doubt anyone here would give a shit despite them being very important and informative. Well, i have been planning on doing it for myself anyways, so there's no harm from sending the info to anyone here who wants it.

I can collect all the 401 cards and explain all of them for incels, but they would take great time and i doubt anyone here would give a shit despite them being very important and informative. Well, i have been planning on doing it for myself anyways, so i can send the info to anyone here who wants it.
I will gladly read/ listen to this. Have you thought about uploading videos talking about those subjects?

I can collect all the 401 cards and explain all of them for incels, but they would take great time and i doubt anyone here would give a shit despite them being very important and informative. Well, i have been planning on doing it for myself anyways, so i can send the info to anyone here who wants it.
You can, if it won't bring you any difficulties. Seems like you're interested in it so you can send some info to me, at least i can familiarize with it.

You can, if it won't bring you any difficulties. Seems like you're interested in it so you can send some info to me, at least i can familiarize with it.
To collect the 401 REAL cards from the Internet, it would take a great time because they're not in one place. And explaining them accurately would take time too as i have to bring and check sources and the Internet is very censored those days -for obvious reasons-, but i'll do it despite all of that because the truth is important to me.

just lol at caring about a girl that literally had at least 50+ dicks in her

are you fucking retarded?

she can't even remember the names of all the dudes who fucked her.
LOL
That needs to be asked to every cuck and see their response

nofap fits the bill perfectly for you

after the blackpill there's not much else out there

after the blackpill there's not much else out there
The blackpill about women and dating is not even 1/10th of the real blackpill about everything. The blackpill here isn't enough at all.

They're all vile whores, no exceptions.