Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you played anything other than FIFA/PES on console its over

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Think about it logically,have you ever saw a Chad play God of War,Dead Rising or Red Dead ?
No because Chad's life is already exciting,Chad only plays video games in Playstation cafe or with his friends in his place.
You played those games with storys and characters because you cant have quarter of that action İRL

Pretty sure there are some gamer high tier normies with gfs out there

I played all three of those games before tbh

OP, plenty of chads and chadlites played CoD. Chadlites at my college are playing battle royale these days

Pretty sure there are some gamer high tier normies with gfs out there
For years I remember coping telling myself my issues were caused by video games. Then I went to a video game/anime convention and saw tall skinny good looking chadlites dragging their gfs through the convention. They look bored or disinterested at the games/anime but they could admire their bfs so it was fine for them.

Brutal blackpill tbh

Think about it logically,have you ever saw a Chad play God of War,Dead Rising or Red Dead ?
No because Chad's life is already exciting,Chad only plays video games in Playstation cafe or with his friends in his place.
You played those games with storys and characters because you cant have quarter of that action İRL
I don't play sports or sports video games... over.

PES on the PS2 is when football games peaked. It's only been downhill since then

I played football in 64. But when that shit came to play I couldn't understand it. Besides its look boring as fuck to me.

Tenor 3

i knew an mmorpg guy who just played mmorpgs all days(12-15 hours a day) and had a girl who paid for the house and essentially did everything.you can't lose if you are chad lol.

I've played Fifa and God of war

Most normies play FPS games

Most kids who grew up after the turn of the century have grown up in a culture where video games are common. I wouldn't be surprised to find attractive people playing "mature" AAA games like GoW, Witcher 3, GTA V, etc. A lot of JRPG stuff is still incel territory though