Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you put 20 incels and 20 foids on a deserted island...

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
The incels would remain incels. Discounting mental cels ofcourse who would get all the attention cuz they're fakecels.

The women still wouldn't fuck us incels even though we'd be the only men, they'd maybe turn lesbian or just fuck some of the local animals. Nope, they wouldn't fuck us... at first.

Eventually the men we would build shelters, fire areas, we'd have a system for catching fish and animals and cooking them and we'd build a paradise. And if none of you are cucked we won't allow women to take our shit. We'd make them go on a different side of the island. Eventually after they see how well we are doing while they are still fucking ant eaters and racoons or whatever animals are on the island, they'd try to be friendly with us to take our food and sleep in our shelters. Once again, we'd say no. And they'd then agree to be our sex slaves

What the hell are you talking about? There's no more protection for the foids at that point, they are going to get raped, JFL.

What the hell are you talking about? There's no more protection for the foids at that point, they are going to get raped, JFL.

That is what is going to happen.

Nobody's going to tell them to fuck off to another side of the island, lol.

I wanna keep things legal and consesual here. I want them to submit themselves to me. Like the inferiors they realized they are without modern society and govermant protecting them

Bluepilledcels will cuck each other instantly by giving up any rescources for free and 1-2 may get pity sex if survival gets bad.
Blackpilledcels might be able to team up and establish sex for resources type of deal or just rape if they are gymcels.

That is what is going to happen.

Nobody's going to tell them to fuck off to another side of the island, lol.
It is all wired this way so that the human species can continue to propagate. Most men will never say no willingly to a woman, and if they do they'll just fake it to try and seem aloof while desiring women all the same.

I wanna keep things legal and consesual here. I want them to submit themselves to me. Like the inferiors they realized they are without modern society and govermant protecting them
That's some transcended rape fantasies you've got, man, having them willingly come to fuck incels for resources! xD

>If you put 20 incels and 20 foids on a deserted island...
>I wanna keep things legal and consesual here.

Just fucking lol, might as well pay taxes by sending some ore or wood to the government by post.

Bluepilledcels will cuck each other instantly by giving up any rescources for free and 1-2 may get pity sex if survival gets bad.
Blackpilledcels might be able to team up and establish sex for resources type of deal or just rape if they are gymcels.
I think bluepills would ruin it, and the rapists would make the island a nightmare, I would be pretty nervous to be around everyone there at that point.

That's some transcended rape fantasies you've got, man, having them willingly come to fuck incels for resources! xD
What can I say, I'm a romantic

What can I say, I'm a romantic
b7b003dcea82795ddb1ed5eb5c30f834.jpg

Discounting mental cels ofcourse who would get all the attention cuz they're fakecels
Im a mentalcel and i got no attention. People are disgusted by me.
I would be a fakecel tho in fact i would be the happiest person on this goddamn earth if i could be a fakecel.
You dumb bitch op. Another thread that makes no sense.

I’d rape all day and night. “They’d go to another side of the island”, jfl well I’ll chase them down it

no, unless all of the incels are from IT they would all just get raped

nah, every incel takes a foid as sex slave from the start

Very likely women would be happy to die instead of lowering their standards to their looksmatches

Cuckcels would protect them. There would be a 10v10 war for muh lady.

Instead of each person getting 1. Cucks would fight for the females and sacrifice their lives.

Winner will get all the women.

Or all the females would give their attention to the least deformed incel. Top 80% rule still applies

I think bluepills would ruin it, and the rapists would make the island a nightmare, I would be pretty nervous to be around everyone there at that point.
I wouldn't mind teaming up with a rapist if they were blackpilled ngl.

Chad is relative. With no hope of rescue the top 3-4 incels would become Chad, the rest would become the slave labor force

This, who cares about what they're attracted to at that point.

The incels would remain incels. Discounting mental cels ofcourse who would get all the attention cuz they're fakecels.

The women still wouldn't fuck us incels even though we'd be the only men, they'd maybe turn lesbian or just fuck some of the local animals. Nope, they wouldn't fuck us... at first.

Eventually the men we would build shelters, fire areas, we'd have a system for catching fish and animals and cooking them and we'd build a paradise. And if none of you are cucked we won't allow women to take our shit. We'd make them go on a different side of the island. Eventually after they see how well we are doing while they are still fucking ant eaters and racoons or whatever animals are on the island, they'd try to be friendly with us to take our food and sleep in our shelters. Once again, we'd say no. And they'd then agree to be our sex slaves

The bluepill morality would stick around for less than a month, but the new physical and power realities would manifest themselves quickly.

The foids would ignore the incels because their prior knowledge and cultural programming informs them that these men are losers in the 'civilized world'. The incels would separate, establish an island hierarchy or pecking order amongst themselves - with an alpha incel, some betas, deltas and omega incels (the incel of incels). Likely half baked, widely shared moral and ethical concepts learned from fantasy games and computer games will be used initially to regulate the incel society - but slowly brute power takes over.

This island hierarchy would be based physical dominance, social skills and survival skills - the group of incels would take up foraging and hunting to secure food and the ones with practical/technical skills would build shelters. Alpha incel will coordinate these activities - and rule this mini civilization. Foids in need would simply join this civilization when they realize they aren't getting saved and they have dire material needs to satisfy (food & shelter). Men's inherent physical advantages in strength and endurance, geospacial coordination and physical tinkering will make the men outcompete the foids given equal survival skills and knowledge.

Once the foids seek entry into the incel civilization they will use sex to extract resources from higher ranking former incels - thus strengthening and shoring up the island hierarchy. Modern concepts, liberal concepts, maybe even Christian concepts of equality, gender relations, rights and entitlements would go out of the window - as a pagan feudal system develops and women game it the same way their foremothers of 2000 years ago would have.

It's a tragedy of sorts - incels would recreate the highly sexually unequal early civilizations of old without a powerful shared incel vision of what the world ought to look like if modernity could be overcome somehow. Current incel thinking only has diagnoses of modern dating dynamics but no coherent normative vision or solid guiding principles how to right these perceived 'wrongs'. So the island incels will highly likely default to lowest common denominator might makes right society and thinking over time.

Note that this scenario assumes initial separation, no exceptional individuals in either camp with super boy/girl scout bushcrafting skills.

Last edited:

Incels would just fucking rape them.

The bluepill morality would stick around for less than a month, but the new physical and power realities would manifest themselves quickly.

The foids would ignore the incels because their prior knowledge and cultural programming informs them that these men are losers in the 'civilized world'. The incels would separate, establish an island hierarchy or pecking order amongst themselves - with an alpha incel, some betas, deltas and omega incels (the incel of incels). Likely half baked, widely shared moral and ethical concepts learned from fantasy games and computer games will be used initially to regulate the incel society - but slowly brute power takes over.

This island hierarchy would be based physical dominance, social skills and survival skills - the group of incels would take up foraging and hunting to secure food and the ones with practical/technical skills would build shelters. Alpha incel will coordinate these activities - and rule this mini civilization. Foids in need would simply join this civilization when they realize they aren't getting saved and they have dire material needs to satisfy (food & shelter). Men's inherent physical advantages in strength and endurance, geospacial coordination and physical tinkering will make the men outcompete the foids given equal survival skills and knowledge.

Once the foids seek entry into the incel civilization they will use sex to extract resources from higher ranking former incels - thus strengthening and shoring up the island hierarchy. Modern concepts, liberal concepts, maybe even Christian concepts of equality, gender relations, rights and entitlements would go out of the window - as a pagan feudal system develops and women game it the same way their foremothers of 2000 years ago would have.

It's a tragedy of sorts - incels would recreate the highly sexually unequal early civilizations of old without a powerful shared incel vision of what the world ought to look like if modernity could be overcome somehow. Current incel thinking only has diagnoses of modern dating dynamics but no coherent normative vision or solid guiding principles how to right these perceived 'wrongs'. So the island incels will highly likely default to lowest common denominator might makes right society and thinking over time.

Note that this scenario assumes initial separation, no exceptional individuals in either camp with super boy/girl scout bushcrafting skills.

A degenerate matriarchy that stifles innovation and manly competition could also develop if initial segregation does not happen and incels are used as simp work mules because they never gain sufficient self awareness and awareness of the new possibilities the place brings.

I would find some way to delete everyone from the island. I am not sharing my resources. :woke:

>If you put 20 incels and 20 foids on a deserted island...
>I wanna keep things legal and consesual here.

Just fucking lol, might as well pay taxes by sending some ore or wood to the government by post.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: its gonna be one big rapefest. But before that happens foids will automatically offer sex for resources.

Rapingcels are minority most of them would defend the foid and become simps. However they would need to fuck not to become rapecels so foids should adopt natural sexual strategy. They still would have sexual power imo
Very likely women would be happy to die instead of lowering their standards to their looksmatches

Truuuue

This actually kinda happend on one of those cheesy survival shows. It was men vs women and the foids couldnt build a shelter to save their lives but the men built a decent one. Even though it was a competition the foids claimed they wouldnt be able to survive without the mens help and started to use foid mind tricks to gain acess even though some of the guys wouldnt allow it they still managed to fool a couple of simps. Foids are bottom feeders without society and social structures they are weak and vulnerable.