Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you really think about, many of you are fakecels because...

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
...you’re going after 7-12 year olds (or shit, even younger) as if they’d be attracted to some hairy ass 25+ man. In their eyes, you’re basically a damn grandpa. lol.

This isn't the NAMBLA forum, what do you mean bro, JFL

This isn't the NAMBLA forum, what do you mean bro, JFL

Shit I just saw a thread where someone wants to date 7-10 year olds because that’s a “prime age”. :feelshaha:

If you really think about it, you are a fakecel because I refuse to believe that someone can be so unlucky as to be both ugly and retarded.

If you really think about it, you are a fakecel because I refuse to believe that someone can be so unlucky as to be both ugly and retarded.

NAMBLA operative

not care, not care at all

13+
Is just modern feminised degeneracy and popularisation of boy band and similar shit, that made girls so ageist

Why was the Autistic girl thread annihilated?

7-12? some niggas here really sick fucks ngl

Shit thread tbh
Not everyone on here wants to fuck children.
Only a very few % may share such a disgusting taste.
Most men on here prefer 15+.
Its usually where it starts.

I wanna fuck a 7000 year old dragon disguised as an 8 year old human with a big ass & thicc thighs.

I'd settle for a JAV actress that's 35 & 4"11 though.

I wanna fuck a 7000 year old dragon disguised as an 8 year old human with a big ass & thicc thighs.

I'm attracted to women my age and up.
Shit, I'd fuck a grandma if I had the chance

13+ is fine AOC across the globe.

How the fuck is CP erotic at all? Lmao. I was wearing diapers til 7 because I couldn’t control myself yet. Imagine wanting to fuck a kid at that age.
For some stools are erotic, this form of attraction you cited is nothing compared to the urine, eye and gut erotic attraction that exists: Everything can be erotic, even stars

That....actually sounds amazing.

And to the op....I'm a twisted bastard, and at this point in my life I might fuck a shoe if you told me it counts as ascension, and even I'm not after seven year olds. Unless they're actually ancient dragons.

That....actually sounds amazing.

And to the op....I'm a twisted bastard, and at this point in my life I might fuck a shoe if you told me it counts as ascension, and even I'm not after seven year olds. Unless they're actually ancient dragons.

Would you fuck a damn sock :feelsgah:

Lmao, fucking massive perverts.

...you’re going after 7-12 year olds (or shit, even younger) as if they’d be attracted to some hairy ass 25+ man. In their eyes, you’re basically a damn grandpa. lol.
Anyone who would fuck a child is mentally sick.

I wish sexbots were real, I could make mine look like lucoa and slay some anime pussy.

I'm almost in my mid 20's, tbh wouldn't go for a foid that's younger than 19.

Same kinda... all foids are pretty obnoxious and dumb but especially in their teens. I can’t even live with my younger brother I punch him all the time, now imagine trying to hook up / date someone around that age lol

Same kinda... all foids are pretty obnoxious and dumb but especially in their teens. I can’t even live with my younger brother I punch him all the time, now imagine trying to hook up / date someone around that age lol
If I would have a GF, and she's under 18, I'd feel like I'm fucking a little kid. My sister is really dear to me and if some 25 year old dude would fuck her in her teens, I'd probably go mental tbh
Ok I see where you are coming from

True. The OP is retarded and ugly and autistic. A truly devastating combination.