Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you really think about, many of you are fakecels because...

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
My sister is really dear to me and if some 25 year old dude would fuck her in her teens, I'd probably go mental tbh

Tony Montana-cel

Git joo fucking 'ands off my sista mang.

How the fuck is CP erotic at all?
There's a whole culture built around it. Don't be ignorant. These white, suburban males and females who are into modern-day pop punk are really into cheese pizza; as if it defines the genre. I never understood the hype. Pizza is good, but that good? No.

Kek, imagine reading posts like "13-16 is prime" and then actually thinking they're actively just going after that age

0/10 thread

Age of consent here is 16. NGL wouldn't mind a 17 year old. Stop trying to discredit us with false accusations. You're obviously from some cuck site on reddit. I've yet to see one person mentioning wanting a child between 5-12 since I've been on this forum.

Age of consent here is 16. NGL wouldn't mind a 17 year old. Stop trying to discredit us with false accusations. You're obviously from some cuck site on reddit.

I said 7-12 retard

Larper? But you go after anyone over 20? LMAO
Go after? I'm blackpilled I don't go after any foid. No blackpilled mofo would ask that question and see it as an insult. Gave yourself away Larper.,

Go after? I'm blackpilled I don't go after any foid. No blackpilled mofo would ask that question and see it as an insult. Gave yourself away Larper.,

But you said you’d be fine with a 17 year old.. :feelshaha:wtf?

Pedophiles are the worst kind of cucks. Regular cucks at least acknowledge they are cucks, but most pedos think they are the last bastion of morality for wanting to fuck child females.