Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you reject fat foids, are you volcel?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date

Is it volcel or not?

• Volcel af

Votes: 33 30.0%
  • No, not volcel

Votes: 77 70.0%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
I wouldn’t mind dating someone who’s chubby but I’m not dating a 400 pound landwhale

if you're starving and someone offers you trash to eat but you say no, are you voluntarily starving?

Depends how fat. Face? Skin? Huge tits? Any other qualities.

No you're not.

Depends on whether you also are fat

If very slightly chubby, I would say I don't care, I would date her.
If really fat, I would still fuck her occasionally, because why not.

It depends on how fat we are talking here...

I guess. If she looks like Rikishi, I'll give him a pass for passing.

no it is not but it depends how much fat we're talking about

if you're starving and someone offers you trash to eat but you say no, are you voluntarily starving?
High iq :feelsthink:

virgin landwhale, on the other hand... might swallow my pride & remaining dignity on that one

I would say yes purely based on autistic semantics But I would never fuck a roastie over a certain size

Definitely not. That’s absolutely retarded. If I am not fat then the foid shouldn’t be either.

If you’re in good shape and she is visibly “fat”, then fuck no. If you do you’re a cuck.
Definitely not. That’s absolutely retarded. If I am not fat then the foid shouldn’t be either.

No fucking fat foids for me

More D+C bait thread: as a reminder while there are some rare purecels in the world, none of them are here: they're stranded in the wilderness, solitary confinement, or can't type because they're quadriplegics.

We're incel to what I would say is having a healthy relationship with a foid because the only foids who would have us would be supremely unhealthy.

IMO it fits within the spirit of this place to acknowledge we haven't put forth efforts to seduce 90 year old crack whores or 900 pound landwhales because they're basically not even humanoid anymore and thus not actually foids.

If I can justifiably dehumanize a woman then the idea of fucking her is the idea of fucking outside my species, and if I can't call people volcel for refusing to fuck cheetahs then people can't call me volcel for not bothering to try to betabux some four-figure-poundage roastie.

fat to me is not obese so im fucking her because im old and horny

Yes, if you get approached by fat/ugly girls you are not ugly. That means you can get an average foid or better as well.

I assume that very few of us could ever attract any girl, fat or not.

it depends how fat they are
if they are morbidly obese like they show on TV then i guess no

More D+C bait thread: as a reminder while there are some rare purecels in the world, none of them are here: they're stranded in the wilderness, solitary confinement, or can't type because they're quadriplegics.

We're incel to what I would say is having a healthy relationship with a foid because the only foids who would have us would be supremely unhealthy.

IMO it fits within the spirit of this place to acknowledge we haven't put forth efforts to seduce 90 year old crack whores or 900 pound landwhales because they're basically not even humanoid anymore and thus not actually foids.

If I can justifiably dehumanize a woman then the idea of fucking her is the idea of fucking outside my species, and if I can't call people volcel for refusing to fuck cheetahs then people can't call me volcel for not bothering to try to betabux some four-figure-poundage roastie.
Einstein IQ

these fat fucks should start working on themselves like we have been doing for forever if they want a partner

and these whores who complain about having it hard should get told to lower their shitty standards to fuck incels

all women wants the same thing, if a landwhale is attracted to you then you're attractive enough to get a normal girl.
Yes, if you get approached by fat/ugly girls you are not ugly. That means you can get an average foid or better as well.
:feelsthink: Highest IQ best replies of this thread.

If you reject being cucked, are you a volcel?

95% of women reject fatcels

Terrible bait.

No you're not.
this, rejecting a ham beast is not volcel
this is true too though, juggernaut law is real. I suspect in many places easier to get skinny foid than a fatty due to fatty being more entitled due to media and more men approaching them thinking they are easy building their ego more

Last edited:
rather die of starvation than of food poisoning tbh ngl

Honestly if you're capable of rejecting ANYONE you're probably not incel...

If fat foods are asking you out you're volcel

depends tbh. if she looks like a literal pig walrus tub of lard then no. if she's a lil chubby and not completely hideous then volcel yeah :feelsthink:

even fat foids reject me

No, i rejected a fat girl, they're gross so it would be weird not to.

Never been approached by a landwhale so I wouldn't know

If she’s obese, no. Who the fuck wants a lard ass landwhale?