Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you reject fat foids, are you volcel?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date

Is it volcel or not?

• Volcel af

Votes: 33 30.0%
  • No, not volcel

Votes: 77 70.0%

• Total voters
If you're starving but choose not to eat literal human shit, are you voluntarily starving yourself?

Technically yes, but most don't want to go to that extent, so no. That's my answer.

i fucking hate land whales. Don’t contribute to the destruction of society by enabling them

Depends on if you’re fat yourself. If I’m 400 lbs then yeah I’m volcel, but if I’m a normal healthy person who’s just fucking ugly and the only woman I can pull is 400 lbs that’s not even approaching the reasonable zone of looksmatch. Yet in reality most men compromise and end up dating down while women date up, just how it works out.

If they are landwhales or gross looking fat, no, if they are just thick and not chubby-chubby, like just not thin, then yes.

If they are landwhales or gross looking fat, no, if they are just thick and not chubby-chubby, like just not thin, then yes.
Pretty Much

Depends on how much fat she is

E71BAAF3 C5D8 4C3B A7FA 70615F2EF439

I would rather get chemically castrated than be with one of these things

Cucked as usual

As long as the foids not obese.

If you're also fat then yeah, you're a volcel.

This bitch has huge tits, and a huge ass, and pussy is pussy
Because she is fat :feelsugh:

Almost any fat chick can have those attributes. That's why foids who aren't fat but got big tits and big ass gets all the top tier men flocking to her with diamond rings and jewels :soy::bluepill:

A hambeast like her is nothing more than a pumpNdump for those men.

You are simply insulting me because I have different tastes. I do not need, or want a bitch. I don't need external validation.
You insulted me first by saying I have "bad taste" :feelstastyman:

If they are attracted to you/make advances to you -> Yes
Otherwise -> No

Landwhales are not even a foid. Rejecting them means rejecting any other animal species :lul:

Landwhales are not even a foid. Rejecting them means rejecting any other animal species :lul:
Especially if sheboons

Sometimes if a foid is a little bit fat but has big tits it’s ok. But if she’s super fat I wouldn’t fuck her