Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.”

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Nah. You're not an asshole. You're just an ugly ass fuck who's a pain to look at. Makes it even more painful to look at if you're short or ethnic.

But yeah way to assume we're assholes right? Even though we didn't say a damn thing?

Its amazing you know. Normies will always find ways to paint people as "evil" and "wrong" even if they didn't do anything.

Last edited:
that doesnt even make sense

They fail to mention the severe amount of assoul proliferation these days.

In fact it's almost impossible to NOT deal with at least one (1) assoul each day. But it's just as likely that everywhere you turn you will see an assoul.

that doesnt even make sense
You have to understand the way that normies think. For normies, popular=correct + good, so if you are unpopular or a large group of people dislike you, you must be incorrect and also evil.

In fact it's almost impossible to NOT deal with at least one (1) assoul each day. But it's just as likely that everywhere you turn you will see an assoul.
never seen someone spell asshole that way before

Numale iq, everyone hates me because i'm ugly nothing else

I looked all morning for my asshole and now I know where it is in the rear, poor little fella must of got scared from all those feminists walking around with 50 inch dildos and thought he might be the next male rape victim, thank Christ he returned safe and sound.

You have to understand the way that normies think. For normies, popular=correct + good, so if you are unpopular or a large group of people dislike you, you must be incorrect and also evil.

never seen someone spell asshole that way before
I like It.
I looked all morning for my asshole and now I know where it is in the rear, poor little fella must of got scared from all those feminists walking around with 50 inch dildos and thought he might be the next male rape victim, thank Christ he returned safe and sound.
That reminds me of a song

Except detachable asshole

Would you say that to a dirty and old homeless man. "People aren't disgusted by and hate you because you are at rock bottom of the social totem pole, it's just that you're an asshole".

Le SoyCuck proverb