Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you say anything to suggest women aren't angels you're an incel by default

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If you ever try to bring up things like tinder statistics or studies done to show women lie alot and are actually generally pretty awful, then you're an incel by default and Normies think just calling you an incel magically erases any facts, studies or statistics you mention

What was the cause of this? Just calling someone an incel being seen as a viable way to counter facts to Normies?

Social engineering by the jews

Social engineering by the jews
I have normie accquantances and i have known for a decade now to never bring up anything that goes against NPC narrative. It is always a death sentence you cannot win even if you are actually the one who is correct and backed by facts

Normies never deal with thinking about things objectively or providing evidence or anything like that. Its just the most primitive tribal us vs them mentality. “Incel” “alt right” “nazi” are all “not one of us” insults and once you are an outsider according to them everything you say can be dismissed by default.

Incel is the new nazi.

Incel is the new nazi.
I did nazi see that coming tbh

Seriously though, there is a distinction. Incels are specific to sex and are often thought of as self-contradicting (well, no shit, we're different people from different backgrounds with no central thoughts or ideas). Nazis are coordianted alt-righters who actively persecute visible minorities and are seen less as desperate and more as actively villainous. We're still the greater villains though because somehow begging and paupering is a worse crime than violence and vandalism.
This has been true in the past with laws against begging and is so now, often the homeless get punished more than thieves and this is us versus nazis.
Funny how homeless people are also often demonized. Although compared to us they are angels if you ask the normies. So everyone is shit except for the next shitty person, I wonder who's worth anything to them?

I fucking hate cucks

They use incel as "anti female"

Normies never deal with thinking about things objectively or providing evidence or anything like that. Its just the most primitive tribal us vs them mentality. “Incel” “alt right” “nazi” are all “not one of us” insults and once you are an outsider according to them everything you say can be dismissed by default.

Exactly, and you can add "gay" to the list.

"Everyone who disagrees with me is a gay Nazi incel" is the argument that normtads rely on most of all.

It's the same story with "faggot" or "gay". The term identifies a group that society universally despises, and the term becomes diluted in meaning over time to refer to anything people hate.