Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you smile to females, you're soy consumer cuck

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
yep.
imagine boosting females ego...
imagine giving them attention for NOTHING in return.

i truely despise the soylent cucks in my uni who have female "friends" whom they laugh with and shit. it makes me sick to the bones and gives strong urges of going ER (in Minecraft)

I do a creepy smile because autism

I never smile because I have no reasons to do so

U need to stare at them without blinking so they get scared. I did it once and it was a good feeling but i'm too high inhib to do it again and i will probably get beaten by a white knight cuck

incels are cucks by definition

True words from truecel

U need to stare at them without blinking so they get scared. I did it once and it was a good feeling but i'm too high inhib to do it again and i will probably get beaten by a white knight cuck
i did the exactly same thing 1 hour ago. literally pure fucking pleasure seeing these whores scared. based

i did the exactly same thing 1 hour ago. literally pure fucking pleasure seeing these whores scared. based
it's one of the only ways we have to get some kind of minor revenge

Ignoring/being cold to them is even sweeter from personal experience

Staring at them only boosts their already massive egos into thinking you want them

I look at the ground.

Ignoring/being cold to them is even sweeter from personal experience

Staring at them only boosts their already massive egos into thinking you want them
I don't think it changes much for them knowing that an ugly man wants to rape them, they already know this and have massive egos and thousand of swipes on Tinder. Staring at them at least make them scared. If u ignore them they don't even realize u exist tbh. That would only work for a chad

Some weeks ago I saw a very cute petite blonde woman smiling and I couldn't help but smile too and let her board the bus first (we were at a bus stop). I saw her smile after she'd been looking at her phone, though, so probably smiling to some Chad dickpic instead of at me, but I smiled at her anyway, as if it would help me get in her pants.

I'm still here so you know absolutely nothing happened.

I don't think it changes much for them knowing that an ugly man wants to rape them, they already know this and have massive egos and thousand of swipes on Tinder. Staring at them at least make them scared. If u ignore them they don't even realize u exist tbh. That would only work for a chad
If you’re in a situation where you’re forced to interact, they notice. Make it clear by interacting with everyone else except them. In non social contexts, what I do is avoid them before they avoid me. I leave when they come near me in the supermarket, i blatantly leave the elevator hanging if I see them on there, I avoid them on the sidewalk. If I walk into an establishment and see a foid cashier, I’ll give them a dirty look and go to another cashier or another store. I’ll NEVER give them the satisfaction/validation of thinking I want them

You might scare them by staring but you’re still validating them and if they roll their eyes at you or give you a dirty look while you’re staring they won

Last edited:
If you’re in a situation where you’re forced to interact, they notice. Make it clear by interacting with everyone else except them. In non social contexts, what I do is avoid them before they avoid me. I leave when they come near me in the supermarket, i blatantly leave the elevator hanging if I see them on there, I avoid them on the sidewalk. If I walk into an establishment and see a foid cashier, I’ll give them a dirty look and go to another cashier or another store. I’ll NEVER give them the satisfaction/validation of thinking I want them
If u interact with anyone except some foids they will start bitching and telling everyone that ur a creep and white knights will agree with them. Seems like a good way to get everyone to hate u.
The other thing is good i do the same tbh i always try to avoid them in normal situations and despise them like they despise me.
Anyway i don't think u really boost their egos at least not a lot by doing the stare thing because they already know that a lot of ugly guys want to fuck them. If u really stare them in an isolated place like the street at night they legit get scared af lmao

What if you smile like joker?

I did it as well. I just destroyed the smile of some female. It was so good. She driver licence mogged me, she was in her car and her cucked boyfriend on the passenger seat. He should kill himself, allowing a female to drive him, most likely he does not even have a driver licence. I just stared at her in a disgusting way and her smile went completely away.

Last edited:
Youre right boyo, I remember some bluepilled guys I knew and they would always compliment cashiers, workers etc.... And when I tell them to stop feeding the cunts ego, they tell me "na bro you gotta be nice, gotta cheer their day up" that's when I realised I have nothing to do with them.

Youre right boyo, I remember some bluepilled guys I knew and they would always compliment cashiers, workers etc.... And when I tell them to stop feeding the cunts ego, they tell me "na bro you gotta be nice, gotta cheer their day up" that's when I realised I have nothing to do with them.
lmao what a fucking cuck. Who the fuck cheer his day up? Why make the lifes of this whores even more easy?

I don't need to do much to wipe the smile of a femoid's face. All I need to do is look at them for half a second, and they'll cross the road or walk a little bit faster and grip their bag tightly.

The combination of being ugly and ethnic works well.

Honestly, I wish this wouldn't happen.

lmao what a fucking cuck. Who the fuck cheer his day up? Why make the lifes of this whores even more easy?
Exactly what I was thinking, how deluded and naive can one be. But lol yet again he was a chadlite/chad

I stare at their boobs but sometimes they are covering it with books or bags

I did it as well. I just destroyed the smile of some female. It was so good. She dirver licenced mogged me, she was in her car and her cucked boyfriend on the passenger seat. He should kill himself, allowing a female to drive him, most likely he does not even have a driver licence. I just stared at her in a disgusting way and her smile went completely away.
kek based !
I stare at their boobs but sometimes they are covering it with books or bags
lole, that's actually a chad trait... what if they called cops on you and say you rape them..risky bro. still based tbh

the best cope is looking at them with disgust like they have done to you.

the best cope is looking at them with disgust like they have done to you.
it would NOT scare them, in other words, they wouldn't give a shit about us if we showed any kind of emotions on face (disgust, etc.)
better be scary than a worthless shit

Last edited:
lole, that's actually a chad trait... what if they called cops on you and say you rape them..risky bro. still based tbh
i don't believe cops have time for that, because someone just looked at them. But I heard already how some foid was complaining to some company because their worker stared at her. Soon it will be crime

yep.
imagine boosting females ego...
imagine giving them attention for NOTHING in return.

i truely despise the soylent cucks in my uni who have female "friends" whom they laugh with and shit. it makes me sick to the bones and gives strong urges of going ER (in Minecraft)
Orbitters will always be faggot cucks.

Also, nothing more cucked than seeing a bunch of dudes in a group orbitting 1-2 or girls, desperately trying to be the "chillest" one in the group. Anyone can see through it. Very cucked. But whenever you see a dude with a group of girls, it's quite based.

I stare at them and then they get wide-eyed and look away, its quite funny.

I don't even look in their direction. Never feed their pathetic egos.

Don't even look foids in the eye.

Don't say please or thank you. Don't ask them any questions. Don't even acknowledge their existence, just look through them.

There's just no reason to be polite to foids in 2019.

Don't even look foids in the eye.

Don't say please or thank you. Don't ask them any questions. Don't even acknowledge their existence, just look through them.

There's just no reason to be polite to foids in 2019.