Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you still think looks arent everything...

Not one second watched tbh

Not a nanosecond of this suifuel

> What do you think of needy guys?
> I don't want anything to do with them. Die

> What do you think of needy guys, specifically the blonde blue eyed ones?
> They hot.

Straight from the whores mouth y'all. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Only fakecels look up this sort of content

“Needy” guys = implies that said guys are genetically inferior. Like always just another way for women to say they hate ugly and short men

Not one second watched tbh
Not a nanosecond of this suifuel

You should've included a WARNING label in your thread title for those who are suicidal or close to roping. This shit will make you want to hang yourself before this video even ends :feelsrope: :f:
If you haven't watched this video save yourself and don't watch it at all..

Lol

You can tell they were just imagining ugly men, not needy men--they just happen to be strongly associated

If chad was needy (he isnt) and texting them all day (he doesn't) they'd be fine with it

I watched a few seconds and it was this blonde chadlite grinning idiot basically hitting on women and laughing as women shit on men who aren't sociopathic users. Whores deserve death.

Already watched

Spent more time replying to this thread than watching that shit

Aaaand the guy hosting issssss.......

Jack MANLET TV

Fuck off

Last edited:
for me the only thing about this video is reminding myself that as they act more paranoid and hysterical about sex (all the feminist bullshit you see everywere) holes continue whoring with chads.

If she's a hole, she's a whore.
You should've included a WARNING label in your thread title for those who are suicidal or close to roping. This shit will make you want to hang yourself before this video even ends :feelsrope: :f:
If you haven't watched this video save yourself and don't watch it at all..
true that. i was going to put a warning on the title but they dont allow me to modify it now

How fucking tall is this guy?
One minuet he's a head over all the women next he looks like a child talking to his mother. Its fucking with my head bro.

This is what I get up to everyday tbh

I watched a few seconds and it was this blonde chadlite grinning idiot basically hitting on women and laughing as women shit on men who aren't sociopathic users. Whores deserve death.

That sums up the whole video

imagine being so attractive random women just want to kiss you. fucking over. this isent fair

A lot of these street interview videos are blackpill content

may Allah strike down these streetwalking whores