Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy If you still visit Reddit

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
I just went to Reddit for some reason and this, I shit you not, was the first thing I saw there. THESE MOTHERFUCKERS are THOSE who tell US about IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PERSONALITYYYYYYYY BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So, if you are an incel, visiting Cuckit is very, very, very, VERY WRONG. Don't do that, please

Attachments

• Kek.png
    Kek.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 146
I only visit IncelTears because it has the most Blackpilled content listed
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Who thought it was a good idea to introduce livestreaming on reddit? No one wants to see how a redditor looks

I sometimes go on /r/IncelTears to see if they've featured me, they never do. :feelsbadman: I also occasional go one certain niche subs, some gaming subs too, I wish they hadn't banned /r/TheDogPill.

jfl reddit is full of manwhales

Reddit = Soyoverload

I just went to Reddit for some reason and this, I shit you not, was the first thing I saw there. THESE MOTHERFUCKERS are THOSE who tell US about IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PERSONALITYYYYYYYY BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So, if you are an incel, visiting Cuckit is very, very, very, VERY WRONG. Don't do that, please

jfl hes so ugly

Mogs me because white

Reddit is ok at the bottom of the comment section, lots of red pills and mad cucks/roasties