Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If You (thank God) Somehow Manage to Find a Girlfriend...

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
Unconsciously, her friends wont think of you as "her boyfriend" her problem, but "our boyfriend".

Preselection is so important to them. They vet their friends' love interests like they're their own. The group has to approve the boyfriend as "our boyfriend". A girls attraction is always co-dependent on what their friends think. Women share the information about their own boyfriends. If it is good, they promote him. If bad, they badmouth him. If the friends criticize him, his value drops. If the man ask something, before answering, women look to each other, to agree on a consensus, and give a group response, not an individual response. Women answer exactly the opposite if you ask it in isolation, or if you ask it in a group, and they find that the other women disagree. If women were monogamous, the coherent thing to do, would be to badmouth her own boyfriend, to discourage other women from having sex with him, but they do exactly the opposite. Women cannot resist the urge of spreading free publicity of having a attractive boyfriend, and get a rush when their girl friends get excited about him.

--
If you have sex with a woman, she will tell her friends every detail. What you did, all the foreplay, what you said, where you touched her, the scar on your shoulder, how your dick penetrated her, how you grunted, how you grabbed her ankle. Every detail. You literally had virtual sex with each one of her friends. *watch Ingmar Bergman's Persona (1966) or Sex in the City for a insight of the female psyche* --
Sexinthecity1

If you are interested in an unknown woman which is part of a group, you have to address the group, and talk to the entire group. If you try to talk only to one woman, the other will attack you, claim your attention, or separate the woman from you, and the woman you are talking to, will check if the rest of the group approves of your conversation. If anything women are the inclined to simulate polygny. All that behavior is only compatible with polygyny. That's why men are individuals, but women are groups.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm weird but I don't see why I should give a fuck what someone I'm not dating thinks about me.

I have no friends. Even if a girl were interested in me, she would completely lifemog me.
A 12 yo has more experience with everything than me.
That's the price of ldaring, but I never had a choice anyway.

Maybe I'm weird but I don't see why I should give a fuck what someone I'm not dating thinks about me.
That is nonetheless your problem, her friends can and will cock-block you while you idgafmaxx.

Last edited:
They will convince her she can do better cause she is a queeeeeeeen she slaaaaays and you end up clowned

That's the reason not even blind girls want incels.

That's well and good but her friends will constantly be shit talking you and trying to goad her into getting with Chad instead.
After a while it will wear on her.

That is nonetheless your problem, her friends can and will cock-block you while you idgafmaxx.
They will convince her she can do better cause she is a queeeeeeeen she slaaaaays and you end up clowned
That's well and good but her friends will constantly be shit talking you and trying to goad her into getting with Chad instead.
After a while it will wear on her.
Sometimes I'm glad I'm not a fucking normie.

Crazy but true lol

brutal blackpill thread

You were supposed to be her only friend outside of maybe a couple female friends she got together with once a month or so.

Otherwise you have an extraverted social butterfly on your hands and it was over before it began.

You were supposed to be her only friend outside of maybe a couple female friends she got together with once a month or so.

Otherwise you have an extraverted social butterfly on your hands and it was over before it began.
this is pure fiction out of a 19.century romance novel. Rl girls are surrounded with friends, even that introvert nerdy girl you knew from high school, yeah her, even she has a circle of friend waiting to roast the living shit out of you.

this is pure fiction out of a 19.century romance novel. Rl girls are surrounded with friends, even that introvert nerdy girl you knew from high school, yeah her, even she has a circle of friend waiting to roast the living shit out of you.
I know an introverted female who rots all available time at home and meets a couple of female friends once every blue moon(she is married of course, but barely does anything together with the husband either, and refuses to
see his friends). Go figure.

I know an introverted female who rots all available time at home and meets a couple of female friends once every blue moon(she is married of course, but barely does anything together with the husband either, and refuses to
see his friends). Go figure.
How do you know her? What's her and her husband's height?

How do you know her? What's her and her husband's height?
One coemployee that I did a project together with. I guess he is about 5'10. She is extremely short though. Something along the line of 5 tops.

This is all very interesting and true, to be fair, but it sounds like red pill problems to me.

This is all very interesting and true, to be fair, but it sounds like red pill problems to me.
redpill? read it as a insight of what awaits a (ex)incel when he tries to enter a ltr.

One coemployee that I did a project together with. I guess he is about 5'10. She is extremely short though. Something along the line of 5 tops.
I see. What was the project, how did it go?

Very true lmao

redpill? read it as a insight of what awaits a (ex)incel when he tries to enter a ltr.
But this is sort of like learning tips on how to be a dad when you're sterile.

The old times seem so much easier. Now most women life mog most men, and they were already hypergamous whores so that’s only gonna make most men seem undesirable to them.

I see. What was the project, how did it go?
I ended up doing it all and then presenting it too.
Then she got mad that i didnt believe in her abilities to do it well and took it all on myself.
Thing is, i saw her previous one and it was kinda emberassing so i just wanted to save us both the unpleasamt experience. Go figure...

Good breakdown on the socialcirclepill. Nice post graycel.