Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you think 5'10 is good enough, you are wrong. Brutal Heightpill.

would crucifix a dozen newborn children to become 5'10

I just disagree. Sure they prefer height. But a good looking guy facially........can date and get married.

Maybe not be an instagrammer, but he can reproduce with a marriage partner.

Bro you are literally asking Swedish women JFL average height of Swedish man is 6'0. Lol ofcourse 5'10 is short there. It is statistically short. We all know 80/20 rule so acceptable height is 6'3 in Sweden. But not everyone lives in Sweden, some guys here live in Riceland or some other shithole land and 5'10 is pretty tall there. This thread is lowIQ water is wet post.
I just disagree. Sure they prefer height. But a good looking guy facially........can date and get married.

This.

lol people worshipping the noodle. Look at that kweeeeen, her last bf was "only" her height :soy::soy::soy:

Yeah and he's her ex now. :feelsseriously:

Bro you are literally asking Swedish women JFL average height of Swedish man is 6'0. Lol ofcourse 5'10 is short there. It is statistically short. We all know 80/20 rule so acceptable height is 6'3 in Sweden. But not everyone lives in Sweden, some guys here live in Riceland or some other shithole land and 5'10 is pretty tall there. This thread is lowIQ water is wet post.

This.

Chinese women fuck westerners too :)
lol people worshipping the noodle. Look at that kweeeeen, her last bf was "only" her height :soy::soy::soy:

Yeah and he's her ex now. :feelsseriously:

JFL

Chinese women fuck westerners too :)

JFL
And? How did that disproved what I said?
Swedish women fuck 6'10 uberchads doesn't mean it's over for a chad faced 5'10 Swedish guys.

Brutal. I am 5'10 and my parents (Dad was also the same height as mine) told me that my height is fine (which is obviously not), they got deluded that the 5'10 is only passing in THEIR generation, not MY generation.

North Europeans are average above 6feet even foid there is at least 5'7"
I myself only inch taller than average foid there

6'3+ for a 5'9 bitch? it's true :feelsrope:over

on the contrary, be an instagrammer or especially tiktok prettyboy. they don't see size on tiktok. that's why face>height in 2020, hot face online means giga status

I've said this many times, coming from someone who's 5'4":

Under 5'7": Joke height. Very few people will take you seriously. You won't be sexually attractive to most women. The shorter you are the harder it will be to be taken seriously and find a woman attracted to you.

5'7" is minimum to be seen as a human being by women.

5'8" is socially acceptable short. This is what women think of when they think of somebody who is short. Very small women (5ft and under) might find you attractive here, other women might find you attractive if you looksmaxx.

5'9"-5'10": Average height. You are taller than 99% of women. Average height women will be sexually attracted to you provided that you max everything else. At this height, your other traits start mattering more (how attractive your face is, are you jacked, etc.). You will rarely get hookups, though getting a girlfriend won't be hard with enough effort.

5'11": The start of tall. No you're not tall, but you're at a height where you are on average, 7-8 inches taller than the average woman. This is the minimum height to be a slayer, and you can realistically pick up girls at a club or bar if your looks are good enough.

6ft and over: This is where you are the socially acceptable tall. You are large enough to be sexually attractive to most women just by existing. The taller you are from 6 ft, the easier it becomes to find a partner to the point where you have to put no effort. At 6 ft, you can truly be yourself and still get a girlfriend. Shorter, you have to alter who you are as a person to be attractive to women.

It’s good enough if you also have good frame + muscles

Under 5'7": Joke height. Very few people will take you seriously. You won't be sexually attractive to most women. The shorter you are the harder it will be to be taken seriously and find a woman attracted to you.

5'8" is socially acceptable short. This is what women think of when they think of somebody who is short. Very small women (5ft and under) might find you attractive here, other women might find you attractive if you looksmaxx.

5'9"-5'10": Average height. You are taller than 99% of women. Average height women will be sexually attracted to you provided that you max everything else. At this height, your other traits start mattering more (how attractive your face is, are you jacked, etc.). You will rarely get hookups, though getting a girlfriend won't be hard with enough effort.

5'11": The start of tall. No you're not tall, but you're at a height where you are on average, 7-8 inches taller than the average woman. This is the minimum height to be a slayer, and you can realistically pick up girls at a club or bar if your looks are good enough.

6ft and over: This is where you are the socially acceptable tall. You are large enough to be sexually attractive to most women just by existing. The taller you are from 6 ft, the easier it becomes to find a partner to the point where you have to put no effort. At 6 ft, you can truly be yourself and still get a girlfriend. Shorter, you have to alter who you are as a person to be attractive to women.
High IQ except women who are particularly short themselves like 5'2 and under are even more likely to be open to over 6 foot men exclusively than a average height women. At 5'4 you're more likely to get looks from a chick who's 5'5 than one who's 5 feet.

A great life begins at 6'3
A decent life begins at 6'
Basic Human Rights begin at 5'7

Ah yes, my daily opportunity to marvel at how it was over for me the moment some chemicals combined in a clump of cells 9 months before my birth.

High IQ except women who are particularly short themselves like 5'2 and under are even more likely to be open to over 6 foot men exclusively than a average height women. At 5'4 you're more likely to get looks from a chick who's 5'5 than one who's 5 feet.

That really has not been my experience.

Really short women usually have a kink to really tall men but for the most part they're open to dating a shorter guy, as long as he's literally perfect in other ways. But yeah you'll never be what she wants, especially because a lot of short women like to prove their worth by dating really tall guys.

The most hate and passive aggression I have gotten were from women who were 5'3" to 5'6". Especially if they're fat, they hate being near me because I make them feel less feminine by comparison, even though that is their own issue they need to deal with.

Women 5'7" and above you either don't exist to them or you're the equivalent of a girl to them in that they just cannot be sexually attracted to you.
A great life begins at 6'3
A decent life begins at 6'

I agree with this.

I was not under the impression that 5'10 is tall

And what about women who are 5ft-5ft 2? Do they tend to see 5'4"-5'6"" as too short?

Yes i know my height isnt good enough