Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you think about it, incel males should receive as much support and comforting as

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
as acid attacks' female victims.

Being sub 4 is basically similar to being burnt with acid, you are supposedly normal, but in reality your face has same effect, it repulses females and creates negative halo.

All real incels, which is 24+ should get government pensions and females charity organizations' memebers should provide pitty sex with incels.

Plus there shoud be government programs for incels like for drug addicts or whatever, to support to bring them back to normal life, providing girls, donations, knowledge support, free high level food checks and successful mentours.

I honestly think, that next step of us as a community is to form into real life political group, like trade unions, to defend our human rights, to have our own voice in society.

If you have a sub 5 face you should qualify for disability checks.

Both of these documentaries prove that being ugly, and short means you will have a garbage tier life of suffering.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM&t=1s[/video]

[video=vimeo]https://vimeo.com/6780321[/video]

TURBO said:
If you have a sub 5 face you should qualify for disability checks.

Both of these documentaries prove that being ugly, and short means you will have a garbage tier life of suffering.

i am a direct proof of that, when i worked in sales, i was the ugliest male out of all there, everyone mogged me to eternity, and later on i found out that my salary was the lowest in the department, even compared to females who were absolutely braindead.

Yes, the only possible way to make a slut feeling the suffering of an incel is throwing acid to her face. They will then live the life of an incel for real, avoided by everyone and devoid of any beauty and thus without sexual and social power.

This is the right punishment for women who ask for divorce and cheat.

Noone will support us because we don't have vaginas so we can't give birth

NEETbux for all incels. Subsidized call girls as well, if desired.