Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you think autism makes a difference then you beleive personality matters

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I have been told I have "autism" by metropolis. JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: Is it because I have no friends? Everyone only says 1 word answers to me even if I try to carry on the conversation they look like they are in pain just talking to me. My so called friends bullied me because muh social hierarchy :lul::lul::lul: If you can register on this forum you can socialize enough to be successful if a Chad. When I use to tell jokes in school I was "making a fool of myself". When Chad told jokes he was "Funny". The halo effect is brutal. Chads acted even more "autistic" than me and talked about idiotic topics yet were not seen with muh autism. It did not matter what I did I was still a loser. To think autism has anything to do with being friendless or an incel is to say Incel Tears are right and that personality matters. Seriously stop coping. If you think you are a 4 and you see there are 3's with no friends then you are likely over rating your looks. IMO blaming autism is :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Foids would rape an autistic Chad no problem

So an autistic 5/10 is the same as a non autistic 5/10.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

in terms of meeting foids, I agree.

By definition they are both 5's so yes
I mean looks wise.

If you take two guys who are 5/10 face, 178cm height, same race same everything physically, but one is Autistic, can you really say they will have the same sex lives, social lives, or quality of life in general?

Also we all already know autistic Chad (8+ /10) slays, but I'm talking about average guys here.

It's not really personality but social skills do matter to an extent, how do you think normies get laid? They don't stand out like Chad does, they have to jester and seem reliable and trustworthy for the slightest chance of pussy.

Finally a based post. Also the people on here saying they are autistic are 99% self-diagnosed.

I mean looks wise.

If you take two guys who are 5/10 face, 177cm height, same race same everything physically, but one is Autistic, can you really say they will have the same sex lives, social lives, or quality of life in general?

Also we all already know autistic Chad (8+ /10) slays, but I'm talking about average guys here.
Chad can magically overcome "autism" but this 5 can't? Come on dude.

It's not really personality but social skills do matter to an extent, how do you think normies get laid? They don't stand out like Chad does, they have to jester and seem reliable and trustworthy for the slightest chance of pussy.

probably about 50% of normies don't get laid though

1+1 does not really equal 2 but 1+1 = 2
Finally a based post. Also the people on here saying they are autistic are 99% self-diagnosed.
thanks brocel :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
tbh

Foids would rape an autistic Chad no problem
Look up George Sodini. He was a chad with a job/house and he couldn't get sex for 20 years because of seriously autistic personality

Chad can magically overcome "autism" but this 5 can't? Come on dude.
Not saying chad overcame autism, I just said that it doesn't matter to foids. Foids will fuck an 8/10 even if he's completely mute and smells like dogshit.

Autism is death on a 5/10 though.

1+1 does not really equal 2 but 1+1 = 2
Social skills does not equal personality.
Social skills do matter, personality does not.
Autism completely fucks social skills.
Looks obviously still the most important aspect but unless your chad you also need social skills.
Giga cope, we are in the minority.

Look up George Sodini. He was a chad with a job/house and he couldn't get sex for 20 years because of seriously autistic personality
"Chad"
Social skills does not equal personality.
Social skills do matter, personality does not.
Autism completely fucks social skills.
Looks obviously still the most important aspect but unless your chad you also need social skills.

Giga cope, we are in the minority.
Explain social skills to me lol

Autism makes no difference. Foids will choose the most austistic Chad over a 200 IQ ricecel any time of the day

He was not a Chad at all.

Autism makes no difference. Foids will choose the most austistic Chad over a 200 IQ ricecel any time of the day
Indeed, autism is so subjective person to person anyway. Autistic Chad will beat anyone less attractive than him.

Explain social skills to me lol
Social skills is how well you can interact with others and control how they feel around you. Flirt without seeming akward ,no problem, making a complete stranger feel comfortable talking to you, easy.
Personality is who you are, what makes you, you usually don't have a good grasp of someone's personality until you've known them for a little while.

Social skills is how well you can interact with others and control how they feel around you. Flirt without seeming akward ,no problem, making a complete stranger feel comfortable talking to you, easy.
Personality is who you are, what makes you, you usually don't have a good grasp of someone's personality until you've known them for a little while.
Every normie I talk to gives me 1 worded answers even when I am muh confident and have stuff to talk about. No normie gossips with me but rather behind my back. But no it has to be something unrelated to my looks :soy: :soy: :soy:

I have been told I have "autism" by metropolis. JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: Is it because I have no friends? Everyone only says 1 word answers to me even if I try to carry on the conversation they look like they are in pain just talking to me. My so called friends bullied me because muh social hierarchy :lul::lul::lul: If you can register on this forum you can socialize enough to be successful if a Chad. When I use to tell jokes in school I was "making a fool of myself". When Chad told jokes he was "Funny". The halo effect is brutal. Chads acted even more "autistic" than me and talked about idiotic topics yet were not seen with muh autism. It did not matter what I did I was still a loser. To think autism has anything to do with being friendless or an incel is to say Incel Tears are right and that personality matters. Seriously stop coping. If you think you are a 4 and you see there are 3's with no friends then you are likely over rating your looks. IMO blaming autism is :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

The reality is that women have limitless options though with Tinder and OLD etc so you can't afford a major flaw like autism.

If a woman has options of an NT 7 and autist 7 she'll pick the NT. As an example.

The reality is that women have limitless options though with Tinder and OLD etc.

If a woman has options of an NT 7 and autist 7 she'll pick the NT. As an example.
A 7 with autism will never be diagnosed with it because he is just being mysterious or outgoing :lul: :lul: :lul:

A 7 with autism will never be diagnosed with it because he is just being mysterious or outgoing :lul: :lul: :lul:

Few autists are 7+ anyway though. They might be able to ascend if they 'get lucky' but women won't be able to relate to them and a relationship won't last.

NT and non-NT don't really mix.

Every normie I talk to gives me 1 worded answers even when I am muh confident and have stuff to talk about. No normie gossips with me but rather behind my back. But no it has to be something unrelated to my looks :soy: :soy: :soy:
Social skills isn't something you can just learn, it's a natural talent.
Also don't ignore the part where I say looks is still the most important aspect :feelsseriously:

Few autists are 7+ anyway though. They might be able to ascend if they 'get lucky' but women won't be able to relate to them and a relationship won't last.

NT and non-NT don't really mix.
A few autistis are 7+ BECAUSE NORMAL PEOPLE LOOKING PEOPLE ARE NOT DIAGNOSED WITH IT. If Chad has autism he is mysterious or quirky JFL

A few autistis are 7+ BECAUSE NORMAL PEOPLE LOOKING PEOPLE ARE NOT DIAGNOSED WITH IT. If Chad has autism he is mysterious or quirky JFL

A few might be. Most aren't. Autistic Chad is an outlier. There's not many.

Social skills isn't something you can just learn, it's a natural talent.
This is idiotic. Why can you not "mimic" these? What makes them unlearnable :lul: :lul: :lul:

I wouldn't like to be autistic tbh

Personality doesn't mean shit.

Personality does matter. Prisons are filled with sex having sub7 males

Being NT is FAR superior to being Autistic. Same with Extrovertedness vs Introvertedness

So I guess the black pill was wrong all along :lul: :lul: :lul:
Personality is part of the blackpill

just read, bro
can you do it?

This is idiotic. Why can you not "mimic" these? What makes them unlearnable :lul: :lul: :lul:
If you can't look at people in the eye you can never learn it, you can cope by looking at their forehead. If you are slow-witted, you can never learn it, you can cope by learning some epic roast by heart.
This is not complicated, you're simply a moron.
If you can't look at people in the eye you can never learn it, you can cope by looking at their forehead. If you are slow-witted, you can never learn it, you can cope by learning some epic roast by heart.
This is not complicated, you're simply a moron.

There is a wide variety of autists. Have you ever spoken to the more severe ones? They either have trouble putting words together and forming fluid sentences while having awkward vocal mannerism or they are very child-like and immature sounding. A normie looking dude with bad autism is going to be an incel for sure.

Personality is part of the blackpill

just read, bro
can you do it?
I disagree with the wiki. If a sub 8 is muh dark triad he gets locked up :lul: :lul: :lul:

Agreed I have been tired of mentalcels blaming everything on autism when they probably look like this guy

BA4E72F1 2F6F 4242 B316 8F9CE7C2539C

Autism is a death sentence if you’re diagnosed like me

Apparently half the forum has "autism".

Sounds excatly like foids who say they're "depressed"

20200221 105816