Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you think autism makes a difference then you beleive personality matters

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
If you were a Chad you wouldn't have been diagnosed.
Chad can get away with autism because women would cal him quirky. Me and @Colvin76 arent “quirky and cute” though :lul:

Chad can get away with autism because women would cal him quirky. Me and @Colvin76 arent “quirky and cute” though :lul:
If it does not effect Chad why do you think it effects you? Do you think you would have better circumstances with the same looks but with this imaginary undefined "socail skills" everyone is speaking of?

If it does not effect Chad why do you think it effects you? Do you think you would have better circumstances with the same looks but with this imaginary undefined "socail skills" everyone is speaking of?
Id have better luck if I was Chad as I wouldn’t need social skills to slay, id just have my looks.

Look, Chad looks override the majority if not all flaws but let's say you're average looking or ugly it is a force multiplier in the negative zone. This affects all aspects of your life, not just getting some hole & being an incel, this affects friendship, employment, belonging to the fucking human race.

It's like you're mr. Bean attending some outlet involving other ppl, it's gonna be a tremendous fuck up.

Humans are social creatures & some are hyper social so do you think ppl will treat you like the other average or ugly ppl if you ain't even got the skills to maneuver around situations verbally in a battle of wits & words; nah you're a tier lower. Quit coping like it doesn't have a negative affect on all those Autists that don't happen to be one of those rare attractive spergs.

Id have better luck if I was Chad as I wouldn’t need social skills to slay, id just have my looks.
so why do you need these undefined social skills to do anything else? Do you hear normies talk? They talk about bs. Incels talk about much more interesting stuff from isolation and gaining knowledege. In my opinion incels generally have better "social skills" :lul: :lul: :lul:
Look, Chad looks override the majority if not all flaws but let's say you're average looking or ugly it is a force multiplier in the negative zone. This affects all aspects of your life, not just getting some hole & being an incel, this affects friendship, employment, belonging to the fucking human race.

It's like you're mr. Bean attending some outlet involving other ppl, it's gonna be a tremendous fuck up.

Humans are social creatures & some are hyper social so do you think ppl will treat you like the other average or ugly ppl if you ain't even got the skills to maneuver around situations verbally in a battle of wits & words; nah you're a tier lower. Quit coping like it doesn't have a negative affect on all those Autists that don't happen to be one of those rare attractive spergs.
It seems like being tall helps with being "social" :lul::lul::lul:

This is idiotic. Why can you not "mimic" these? What makes them unlearnable :lul: :lul: :lul:
Well the topic was about autism. Good luck appearing to be a social butterfly when your autistic, your not going to fool anyone.

so why do you need these undefined social skills to do anything else? Do you hear normies talk? They talk about bs. Incels talk about much more interesting stuff from isolation and gaining knowledege. In my opinion incels generally have better "social skills" :lul: :lul: :lul:

It seems like being tall helps with being "social" :lul::lul::lul:
Because when you’re not Chad you need conversation to keep women going and I don’t have that

Autism prevalence is 1-2%

80% of men are considered unattractive to women.

Yes most people are memeing when they say they have autism on the internet, and don’t have an official diagnosis

Anything else?

Autism prevalence is 1-2%

80% of men are considered unattractive to women.

Yes most people are memeing when they say they have autism on the internet, and don’t have an official diagnosis
I have an officially diagnosis but just happen to have bad looks like every other autist I know :lul: :lul: :lul:

Social skills are some undefined thing like religious "faith".

Oh you're not making freinds, it's your "social skills"

Oh you don't believe in God? It's your "lack of faith"

I have an officially diagnosis but just happen to have bad looks like every other autist I know :lul: :lul: :lul:

Autism 1-2% of population
Women find 80% of men unattractive

80% of the 1-2% of autistic population is considered unattractive

This is why autistic attractive people are rare

If you go by tinder stats women swipe right on 0.1 to 1% of profiles of the non-autistic population normie population

Now imagine 0.1 to 1% of the 1-2% autistic population being swiped.

It’s like trying to find a fish in a tiny pond instead of a ocean and the complain it doesn’t exist, well chances at there’s not going to be many in such a low population pool

When I use to tell jokes in school I was "making a fool of myself". When Chad told jokes he was "Funny". The halo effect is brutal. Chads acted even more "autistic" than me and talked about idiotic topics yet were not seen with muh autism.
there was an nt chad in my high school he made objectively worse jokes than my iqmaxxed truecel friend but the foids laughed every time even if it was some gaming joke that obviously none of the peanut brained holes understood or had any idea what the fuck he was talking about. he just blurted out some bullshit in the middle of class and the holes were ecstatic. it was like "hey was this a joke girls? yeah I think we should laugh now oh chad teehee :D" it was ragefuel. brutal halopill

If you go by tinder stats women swipe right on 0.1 to 1% of profiles of the non-autistic population normie population

It’s like trying to find a fish in a puddle instead of a ocean
Or maybe its because non ugly people do not get diagnosed in the first place :lul: :lul: :lul:

It’s like trying to find a fish in a puddle instead of a ocean
Based

I mean looks wise.

If you take two guys who are 5/10 face, 178cm height, same race same everything physically, but one is Autistic, can you really say they will have the same sex lives, social lives, or quality of life in general?

Also we all already know autistic Chad (8+ /10) slays, but I'm talking about average guys here.
both are truecel according to sub8 law so yes :feelsEhh:

SUB 8

just read, bro
can you do it?
Obviously. You said if a sub 8 male "darktriadmaxxed" he would be locked up, so I said if a 8+ darktriad commited crimes he would get locked up. I was trying to point your flawed argument, buddy boyo. You have a hard catching hints, maybe you are an autist yourself.

Both can going to jail if they play against the rules, did you know that?

Did you know that if Chad or a deformed dwarf murdered someone, they both are going to prison? Is this news to you, boyo ?

Explain to me why every time I see someone with "autism" they are ugly? Shouldn't autistic people look the same as the general population?
Obviously. You said if a sub 8 male "darktriadmaxxed" he would be locked up, so I said if a 8+ darktriad commited crimes he would get locked up. I was trying to point your flawed argument, buddy boyo. You have a hard catching hints, maybe you are an autist yourself.

Both can going to jail if they play against the rules, did you know that?

Did you know that if Chad or a deformed dwarf murdered someone, they both are going to prison? Is this news to you, boyo ?
Chads can get away with a lot more than a normie can. They will even get lesser sentences due to the halo effect :lul: :lul: :lul:

There is a reason women get less time in prison despite doing the same crime either :lul::lul::lul:

Or maybe its because non ugly people do not get diagnosed in the first place :lul: :lul: :lul:

That can be the case. People don’t usually get diagnosed if they can use looks, looks improved your ability to mask, and again autism is a spectrum, a good looking man or woman can use looks to their advantage to mask and get opportunities and resources, but an average or ugly autistic man cannot unless they’re incredibly gifted at something.

An autistic who can figure out a way to make it in the world will generally not be diagnosed, at least not until they eventually crack and snap and fall off, which is 100% happens to every autistic. You can only mask for so long

I have been told I have "autism" by metropolis. JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: Is it because I have no friends? Everyone only says 1 word answers to me even if I try to carry on the conversation they look like they are in pain just talking to me. My so called friends bullied me because muh social hierarchy :lul::lul::lul: If you can register on this forum you can socialize enough to be successful if a Chad. When I use to tell jokes in school I was "making a fool of myself". When Chad told jokes he was "Funny". The halo effect is brutal. Chads acted even more "autistic" than me and talked about idiotic topics yet were not seen with muh autism. It did not matter what I did I was still a loser. To think autism has anything to do with being friendless or an incel is to say Incel Tears are right and that personality matters. Seriously stop coping. If you think you are a 4 and you see there are 3's with no friends then you are likely over rating your looks. IMO blaming autism is :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

It depends on how ugly you are. If you are very ugly, being NT/nonNT won't make much difference. If you look somewhat normal, then people will initially give you positive judgement and try to socialize with you, but then later if they find out you're nonNT then it's over. On the other hand, if you are Chad and nonNT, then people will get disturbed by your nonNTness for a little bit, but then see that you are still attractive and forgive you for it.

absolutely everything matters when it comes to men. this includes personality. A very bad personality, as is the case with autistic people, can only be compensated by looking really amazing and a lot of money. Anything below that will automatically condemn the autistic person to inceldom.

absolutely everything matters when it comes to men. this includes personality. A very bad personality, as is the case with autistic people, can only be compensated by looking really amazing and a lot of money. Anything below that will automatically condemn the autistic person to inceldom.
Well time to go to a pua camp then

Retarded lookist shit. Starting to be tired of it quite frankly. I'm a clinically diagnosed aspiecel and i can say being NT is the base for everything. Gotta be 8.5/10 at least to compensate asperger

Retarded lookist shit. Starting to be tired of it quite frankly. I'm a clinically diagnosed aspiecel and i can say being NT is the base for everything. Gotta be 8.5/10 at least to compensate asperger
You are right man, I am going to try to improve my personality on tinder now.

Chad can be an autist sperg, but foids will say he is quirky.

On tinder there is no status. Right?
Tinder means jack shit since you are wasting your time there if you are not at least 8/10 (so proving my point)

Autism heavily affects people trying to maximize their chances. Most normies get lucky at some point and have sex. Autistic normie looking men don't. Even chadlites can be ruined by autism in severe cases.

Autism heavily affects people trying to maximize their chances. Most normies get lucky at some point and have sex. Autistic normie looking men don't. Even chadlites can be ruined by autism in severe cases.
If you are a sub 8 its over ngl

Females don't have access to smartphones bro :lul: :lul: :lul:

Netflix isn't real life bro, blockbuster still exists :kys::kys::kys:
Anyone who thinks foids aren't on their phones 24/7 is a bluepilled cuck.

Anyone who thinks foids aren't on their phones 24/7 is a bluepilled cuck.
Any also anyone who thinks they don't get relationships on social media tbh. Such greed.

Realistically personality does matter, but nowhere near as much as looks

Realistically personality does matter, but nowhere near as much as looks
theres a reason tinder bios don't make a difference

If you think social skills matter, you're hopelessly bluepilled.

Chad literally texts foids, "ur hot wanna fuk" and they're at his house in 15 minutes.

That is the extent of Chad's social skills.

Chad literally texts foids, "ur hot wanna fuk" and they're at his house in 15 minutes.

Autism is thinking you need to take the girls on a date.

based :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
I said a completely different thing but nice job in not understanding English
What other solution to Tinder/Social media for trying to get toilets would you recommend then

Just Rot and be stoic or use VR waifus

Its literally incredible how fucking retarded at least half of this forum is.

I mean how tf can you function in your day to day lives if you cant grasp this simple concept:

nt sub8>>>>> non-nt sub8.

If you cant understand this idk how tf do you even go to store to buy shit and put like 5 and 3 together

"But muh chad doesnt need...."

No. Fucking stop. We arent talking about chad but about the 60% of +-average men. And for these men NT makes or breaks their sex lives. Yes, really.