Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you think it’s common for men in their 20s to be incel, you shouldn’t be upset about inceldom

I don't know how we could possibly verify that.

Unless I actually see a video of a guy putting his dick into a vagina or he's chad, I'm going to assume he's a virgin tbh
in 2018 they found only 12.6% of 26 year olds are virgins

in 2018 they found only 12.6% of 26 year olds are virgins
I think I found what you're referring to:

New research from the Next Steps Project has found that millennials are waiting longer to have sex, with one in eight 26-year-olds still virgins.

Researchers from the Department for Education and University College London tracked 16,000 people born in 1989-90 since they were fourteen.

When they interviewed those people in 2016, when the participants were 26, researchers found that one in eight had never had sex.

That’s a significant drop in sexually active young people, considering in previous generations around one in 20 reported being virgins at 26.

We're only talking 16,000 people though, and it's not clear that their % is representative of larger populations.

It's also not clear they are necessarily being honest.

We don't know the conditions they were asked in, or how they define sex/virginity.

I think I found what you're referring to:

We're only talking 16,000 people though, and it's not clear that their % is representative of larger populations.

It's also not clear they are necessarily being honest.

We don't know the conditions they were asked in, or how they define sex/virginity.
16,000 is a large sample. also, nobody is going to get laughed at by a survey for being a virgin. also, if they say they had sex, they had sex.