Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you think it’s common for men in their 20s to be incel, you shouldn’t be upset about inceldom

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I only came here to feel less isolated about being a 22 year old virgin as only 14% of guys my age are virgins

but if many men my age are incel, then why should I feel upset about it? I don’t wanna hear it’s a natural biological urge. Who cares? If most men are incel I don’t need to feel alone. I think we’re a minority, and everyone else has happy sex lives even normies. Most normies I know are successful long term relationships With beckys And most celibate men I’ve met are internet addicted volcels who don’t even wanna have sex. Not all men crave sex the way we do. Most men who don’t have sex are just so sucked into the internet and social media that they become volcels. The idea that normies only get awkward pity sex from landwhales is retarded and is just cope to feel like we’re normal when really we’re a small minority. Only a small percent of Americans use Tinder, and most relationships from online dating I read are from websites used on desktop computers not apps. And studies show that people who aren’t financially independent are less sexually active and young men today are growing up much slower and less financially independent which causes celibacy

27% of dudes are incel at least these days, that 14% stat is old

27% of dudes are incel at least these days, that 14% stat is old
How do you know the 14% stat is old? Proof?

also no sex in a year doesn’t equal ince. They probably had sex in hs or even college

yep. if incels weren't the outliers then there wouldn't be so much stigma around it. most people can't even comprehend what having zero intimacy or relationship experience is like

Not all men crave sex the way we do.
I think, deep down, most really do. We're biologically wired to have sex. No-gf frends who seem volcel are likely hiding their pain or in denial.

I think, deep down, most really do. We're biologically wired to have sex. No-gf frends who seem volcel are likely hiding their pain or in denial.
Nope. I read studies that many men aren’t into sex as much as we are

The majority must be incel

How do you know the 14% stat is old? Proof?

also no sex in a year doesn’t equal ince. They probably had sex in hs or even college
incorrect

as you can see, there is a slight difference, 28% vs 27%.

we can safely conclude that normshit dryspellers make up the 1% difference and 27% are incels

@shii410 thoughts on those stats?

also those might be higher since that was 2018, i'd say it's about 1 in 3 by now

incorrect
View attachment 306902
View attachment 306903

we can safely conclude that normshit dryspellers make up the 1% difference and 27% are incels

also those might be higher since that was 2018, i'd say it's about 1 in 3 by now
No because they all had sex in high school and went on to become volcels due to social media addiction preventing them from being social
Since 18 implies they had sex in hs

No because they all had sex in high school and went on to become volcels due to social media addiction preventing them from being social
Since 18 implies they had sex in hs
"muh they all had sex in high school"

shut the fuck up, you have no proof of that shit
you think that isn't true? that inceldom hasn't risen?

"You shouldn't be upset about starving when there are millions of people starving"

"You shouldn't be upset about living in poverty because billions live in poverty."

I have stopped feeling upset about it. Even if I was the only Incel on this entire godforsaken planet, what difference would it make to me?

I matter not to other people, so why should they matter to me? Why should I try to force things that would have happened by now, naturally, were the enabling conditions aligned?

Normalfags operate in a completely different way I do, anyway. I'm basically an alien to them. Or a robot. My thoughts don't center around some used up, rancid cunt, they meander through the swirl of gases in my car's combustion chamber, through the exact position of my right tire on the hot tarmac, by that deer I've spotted a mile away in a wheat field, betrayed by the pair of ears sticking up from the stalks, only to turn to that normalcattle bitch I know perfectly well is going to cut me off just by the way her SUV is positioned at the stop sign. And she just did. Big surprise. Hey, normalfags, do you want me to take you seriously? Try being a little less predictable, I can see through your NPC routines.

I don't really want to compromise that internal process by inviting a femoid in my life tbh. I plan to ascend in a different way.

"You shouldn't be upset about starving when there are millions of people starving"

"You shouldn't be upset about living in poverty because billions live in poverty."
Sex is not a need it’s a want. Otherwise we’d possibly die from it
"muh they all had sex in high school"

shut the fuck up, you have no proof of that shit

you think that isn't true? that inceldom hasn't risen?
You don’t have proof they never fucked in hs. All studies I’ve seen show that a small percent of men my age are virgins. In fact studies show gen Z are losing virginity earlier than millennials
Only 1 in 8 26 year olds are virgins
That’s 12.5%

You don’t have proof they never fucked in hs. All studies I’ve seen show that a small percent of men my age are virgins. In fact studies show gen Z are losing virginity earlier than millennials
What studies have you shown? Ones from years ago?

You don’t have proof they never fucked in hs.
We do die from lack of intimacy. It causes a whole host of medical problems and psychological issues. And you don't have proof of them fucking in HS either dummy. Don't make claims you can't back up with data.

We do die from lack of intimacy. It causes a whole host of medical problems and psychological issues. And you don't have proof of them fucking in HS either dummy. Don't make claims you can't back up with data.

Only 12.5% of 26 year olds are virgins based on study from 2018

Also, no, celibacy doesn’t cause death. Living less long doesn’t equal death

I remember some psychologist foid in the Netherlands wrote an article about how sex is a basic human need because people weren't allowed to hook up during quarantine. tbh the vast majority of people agree that sex and physical intimacy is essential for their mental health & development. it's a psychological need

if you forced the average person to go their entire life with no physical or emotional intimacy (no relationships, no hugs, no kisses, no sex, etc.) I guarantee they would be miserable

well by that logic socializing isn't a human need, correct?
It isn’t. It causes celibacy but not death
I remember some psychologist foid in the Netherlands wrote an article about how sex is a basic human need because people weren't allowed to hook up during quarantine. tbh the vast majority of people agree that sex and physical intimacy is essential for their mental health & development. it's a psychological need

if you forced the average person to go their entire life with no physical or emotional intimacy (no relationships, no hugs, no kisses, no sex, etc.) I guarantee they would be miserable
not really. Some celibate people embrace it
Post the article in plain text, I'm not going to sign up for a website to read their shit. You can also post the study directly.
Just use the url on web archive

It isn’t. It causes celibacy but not death
actually not really. if you have money you can just pay for sex and skip the socialization part that precedes sex

incorrect
View attachment 306902
View attachment 306903

I see no correlation between phones and sex. Unless you want to say dating apps became an heaven for good looking males while cutting out the ugly ones.

Only 12.5% of 26 year olds are virgins based on study from 2018

Also, no, celibacy doesn’t cause death. Living less long doesn’t equal death
Does the study list separate data for male and female virginity rates? Or does it combine it? Post it here so we can look at it.

I see no correlation between phones and sex. Unless you want to say dating apps became an heaven for good looking males while cutting out the ugly ones.
its not just dating apps, its also social media and the fact that women are constantly being messaged by good looking dudes
I think it's true. I JFL'd at the higher numbers.
so you agree that inceldom is 27+%?

That is exactly what social media, not just dating apps, did.

not really. Some celibate people embrace it
I would bet money that if you did a demographic survey of KHHVs and asked how they feel about their lives, at least 33% would describe themselves as depressed with the majority having a less-than-positive outlook. sex is just such an essential part of human socialization and "coming of age"

I used to do badoo and I get it. I suppose it's even worse for the Z nowadays.

I would bet money that if you did a demographic survey of KHHVs and asked how they feel about their lives, at least 33% would describe themselves as depressed with the majority having a less-than-positive outlook. sex is just such an essential part of human socialization and "coming of age"
Still isn’t a need

Still isn’t a need
who cares if it's not a "need"

so if someone doesn't have any friends, is the proper thing to say "it's not a need bro"?

who cares if it's not a "need"

so if someone doesn't have any friends, is the proper thing to say "it's not a need bro"?
If many men are now incel why are you so embarrassed to be incel?

If many men are now incel why are you so embarrassed to be incel?
hold the fuck up, don't change the subject.

I'm mad about being incel because sex is a very important part of the human experience. Incels are less than 50% in america.

my biology tells me to have sex, and i want it, but i can't get it.

hold the fuck up, don't change the subject.

I'm mad about being incel because sex is a very important part of the human experience. Incels are less than 50% in america.

my biology tells me to have sex, and i want it, but i can't get it.
So? If many men are virgins why should I feel embarrassed?

So? If many men are virgins why should I feel embarrassed?
because more than 50% are not virgins, so you are indeed in the minority.

also virgin shaming exists, that's why you are embarrassed.

Still isn’t a need
I would say it's a psychological need. most people see it as an essential part of their lives. when the world went in to quarantine because of a global pandemic people still went out to have casual sex. even just going through a breakup is a common factor in self harm, suicide, depression, alcoholism etc. now imagine what being KHHV for your entire life does to you psychologically

it's like how you won't necessarily die from living in a tent in the slums of rio de janeiro, but you need better living conditions than that to have a stable life

OP seems to be in his midcel crisis.

Yea virgin early 20’s is prolly around 40% or less but many men had to fuck subpar foids

I only came here to feel less isolated about being a 22 year old virgin as only 14% of guys my age are virgins

but if many men my age are incel, then why should I feel upset about it? I don’t wanna hear it’s a natural biological urge. Who cares? If most men are incel I don’t need to feel alone. I think we’re a minority, and everyone else has happy sex lives even normies. Most normies I know are successful long term relationships With beckys And most celibate men I’ve met are internet addicted volcels who don’t even wanna have sex. Not all men crave sex the way we do. Most men who don’t have sex are just so sucked into the internet and social media that they become volcels. The idea that normies only get awkward pity sex from landwhales is retarded and is just cope to feel like we’re normal when really we’re a small minority. Only a small percent of Americans use Tinder, and most relationships from online dating I read are from websites used on desktop computers not apps. And studies show that people who aren’t financially independent are less sexually active and young men today are growing up much slower and less financially independent which causes celibacy
Strong cucktear vibes from you. Your "autism" is just a cover.

Strong cucktear vibes from you. Your "autism" is just a cover.
Really? I’m from IT just for disagreeing with you guys on something? That’s dumb.
Yea virgin early 20’s is prolly around 40% or less but many men had to fuck subpar foids
jfl no. It isn’t even close to 40% and most of them didn’t need to fuck ugly foids. You’re a tiny minority while most men have happy sex lives

well you suggest it isn’t a small minority.
I would say it's a psychological need. most people see it as an essential part of their lives. when the world went in to quarantine because of a global pandemic people still went out to have casual sex. even just going through a breakup is a common factor in self harm, suicide, depression, alcoholism etc. now imagine what being KHHV for your entire life does to you psychologically

it's like how you won't necessarily die from living in a tent in the slums of rio de janeiro, but you need better living conditions than that to have a stable life
People only rope because of breakups because they’re pussies

well you suggest it isn’t a small minority.
it isn't. it's under 50% but it isn't giga rare.

but i'm still upset because i'm not getting to fulfill my main biological urges

One of the differences is hope. A lot of khhvs believe that they'll get sex in the future, which helps a lot in regards to dulling whatever pain they feel. They don't have to believe that they'll have to deal with this indefinitely, or that their youth was stolen from them.

You say a loooooot of dumb shit all the time, though.
Doesn’t make me a IT fag and I’m tired of people getting al aggressive over disagreements
it isn't. it's under 50% but it isn't giga rare.

but i'm still upset because i'm not getting to fulfill my main biological urges
if only 12.5% of 26 year olds are virgins then I bet many men still fucked in hs

Doesn’t make me a IT fag and I’m tired of people getting al aggressive over disagreements

if only 12.5% of 26 year olds are virgins then I bet many men still fucked in hs
No but it really makes people suspect you of such a thing, you cannot deny that aside from myself you've never been suspected as an infiltrator.

No but it really makes people suspect you of such a thing, you cannot deny that aside from myself you've never been suspected as an infiltrator.
I’m sorry but I doubt that it’s common to be incel. We’re a small minority and we can’t lie to ourself to cope

I’m sorry but I doubt that it’s common to be incel. We’re a small minority and we can’t lie to ourself to cope
It's actually a lot more common than you think. I have friends that are incel by definition and some people I know by definition are truecels but they just don't know about the blackpill.

It's actually a lot more common than you think. I have friends that are incel by definition and some people I know by definition are truecels but they just don't know about the blackpill.
Incels end up hanging out with other incels