Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you think not all women are manipulative whores, observe your mother.

D

DogpillAbuser

Banned
-
Watch how she talks to your dad, the wording she uses and how she uses it.

About half the time you'll notice the snake mouth, where shes trying to get something without saying it directly, manipulating your father to say it himself, as if it was his desire in the first place.

About half the time you'll notice the snake mouth, where shes trying to get something without saying it directly, manipulating your father to say it himself, as if it was his desire in the first place.

I wouldn't know because they divorced before I was born. I was about to get all defensive and say "My mom could never!" and then noticed she used to do this all the time to me when I was younger, smh.

I had high estrogen for like a week cause of increased prolactin, and I became evil and mischievous as fuck. This is the default state for women.

I had high estrogen for like a week cause of increased prolactin, and I became evil and mischievous as fuck. This is the default state for women.
Are you serious? Explain more.

my parents are divorced

Are you serious? Explain more.
Many people believe that testosterone is what makes men aggressive, but that’s a lie. Testosterone makes men collected and relaxed in high tension situation. Estrogen is the hormone responsible for overt mood swings and specifically emotions such as anger, jealously and holding grudges. I was taking mk677 which coupled with puberty sky rocketed my estrogen levels. I became impulsive, always angry. I hated people over the smallest of things. Women are like this everyday in their life’s. It’s makes sense since female queens for example had a much higher chance of starting war than males.

Many people believe that testosterone is what makes men aggressive, but that’s a lie. Testosterone makes men collected and relaxed in high tension situation.

I don't think this science is correct here.
Testosterone is connected to aggression. When you cut off a male dog's balls, he produces less testosterone and gets less aggressive, right? That's because less test.
Ever heard of roid rage? That's caused by increased testosterone levels.

Many people believe that testosterone is what makes men aggressive, but that’s a lie. Testosterone makes men collected and relaxed in high tension situation. Estrogen is the hormone responsible for overt mood swings and specifically emotions such as anger, jealously and holding grudges. I was taking mk677 which coupled with puberty sky rocketed my estrogen levels. I became impulsive, always angry. I hated people over the smallest of things. Women are like this everyday in their life’s. It’s makes sense since female queens for example had a much higher chance of starting war than males.
This is probably why my dad who has massive anger issues, has wide birthing hips like a women

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I don't think this science is correct here.
Testosterone is connected to aggression. When you cut off a male dog's balls, he produces less testosterone and gets less aggressive, right? That's because less test.
Ever heard of roid rage? That's caused by increased testosterone levels.
Testosterone causes aggression when theres a risk involved. It makes people more fair all around: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3739582/. Estrogen causes people to be angry over the smallest of things. Teens who were socially dominant were shown to have higher testosterone levels and low estrogen levels. Teens who were physically aggressive have shown to have high estrogen coupled with high T.

Roid rage happens because your high testosterone levels get converted into estrogen. Endogenous testosterone helps you get calmer. Exogenous fucks you up. Testosterone negatively predicts physical aggression without a stimuli.

Testosterone causes aggression when theres a risk involved. It makes people more fair all around: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3739582/. Estrogen causes people to be angry over the smallest of things. Teens who were socially dominant were shown to have higher testosterone levels and low estrogen levels. Teens who were physically aggressive have shown to have high estrogen coupled with high T.

Roid rage happens because your high testosterone levels get converted into estrogen. Endogenous testosterone helps you get calmer. Exogenous fucks you up. Testosterone negatively predicts physical aggression without a stimuli.

OK. Makes sense to me.

Interesting ngl, it is a growth hormone enhancer but not peptides based.

Interesting ngl, it is a growth hormone enhancer but not peptides based.
Yeah but it also raises prolactin which increases the number of estrogen receptors in your body. It’s a growth hormone stimulant at its core but it has side effects. I started to use Vitamin E and B6 with it to mitigate the estrogenic effects

According to google mk677 stimulates gherelin and isn't estrogenic.

Take estrogen blockers bro but don't overdo it as it can cause balding

BRUTAL info tbh . they are who they are by nature .