Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you think this is just wish fulfillment propaganda then clearly you're a toxic sexist incel!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

JFL at this shit. I rolled my eyes so much they almost got stuck.

Remember this stuff was breaking box office records meaning billions will be growing up and heavily influenced by scenes like this.

And before you go b-b-but it's capeshit, there a thing called in universe rules. She doesn't have superpowers or super experimental steroids as a logical excuse. She's simply strong coz she's a trained woman which makes no sense given her opponents are also trained.

And you wonder why so many foids unironically think they are as strong as men. Here's your answer. Btw this is probably one of the better ones. I can only imagine how the other movies handle "female fight scenes"

Last edited:
The only use black widow has is being a toilet for the hulk to shit in

the truth will hit them sooner or later

If you support that industry (in any way), you deserve your life.

I'm in the mood for feeling angry so post more cringy shit

And I thought black widow was over exaggerating lol

Last edited:
Why are you getting angry at this op? Let them have their copes and ego strokes.

Superhero movies are shit anyway.No different than lame chinese wuxia movies

Why are you getting angry at this op? Let them have their copes and ego strokes.

This. Superhero movies are for autistic manchildren who sleep in superman duvets.

Peter get no imalmost off the envoying internet my anger 864081

Bluepillers: 38

The calm before the storm, IT will screencap this. I'm predicting @Daydreamincel will be the subject of their autistic screeching in this instance, but I can't be too sure pewpew.

Bluepillers: 38

The calm before the storm, IT will screencap this. I'm predicting @Daydreamincel will be the subject of their autistic screeching in this instance, but I can't be too sure pewpew.
It's dropping right now. Guess IT arent interested :(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back